• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
And I went to the effort of making my own Honorary guy

GYRO MAN, because I use Gyros, how quaint. Sometimes. There is no Meta man, but it sorta sounds like Megaman, ah well.

Also, the Gyro man picture being tiny was inadvertant, it was just the only thing i could find that worked well.

Good stuff Zak

Also, I've teamed with just about every member of ATHF (EE, June, Sanoscy, Lil'B, Waffle, BZ) and only 3 members of this crew (Takeover, K9, and Pink), Coney, lets practice for a tourney sometime

I will come to the next available non monday-thursday smashfest

junebug

Smash Journeyman
honorary plox.

i havent teamed with anyone from this crew... D: yet lol. hopefully this will change in the near future.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I demand to be honorary! :D <3's this crew! Can't wait till this saturday boyz :)

[Bolt]
Diddy, MK, IC's

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
honorariesssssss must be able to do 9001 pushups. if not sorry =/
but seriously some of these fellas who want to be honoraries i dont know / talk to often xD
lets not make this crazy stupid!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
You tried to leave me.

AND STOP COMBOING ME IN TEAMS T__T

My parents need to hear me out about tournies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good job guys, way to pull through, Takeover was takendown in the crew battle though, so weird in consistency, although I would've put sassy in right off the bat, because I know Forte hates the ZSS matchup, you guys did real good, sounds like it was blast.

Now it's ATHF's turn, soon...

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Sadly, Sassy hates the MK matchup =/

BUT! He's been working on it, so idk.

Also, How are you guys getting to pound 4?

are you getting a hotel room?

or

Driving everyday? ._.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Wish I coulda made it for the crew battle =/ Oh well there's always next time.

Edit:

I forgot to say good job guys.

GOOD JOB GUYS!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Bolt, we still haven't met T__T
We'll meet soon Pink Fresh! :) I look forward to meeting you, hopefully when we rematch in the near future. :)

Good job guys, way to pull through, Takeover was takendown in the crew battle though, so weird in consistency, although I would've put sassy in right off the bat, because I know Forte hates the ZSS matchup, you guys did real good, sounds like it was blast.

Now it's ATHF's turn, soon...
ATHF vs FNB? When? I wanna be there for sidebets! :D Thats gonna be mad fun to watch. Crew battles are soo fun.. We should have a Draft Crew Battle with ATHF, FNB, and Wallstreet combined, be mad fun and the matchups would be crazy. :) Just a thought...

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I actually like that last idea.
I mean we are the only three crews in MD/VA that are cool with each other and don't fear one another.. unlike the Originals. >.> Nobody wants to crew battle them for serious.. I mean we will.. but it would never be for more than $2 imo. x_x

I guess a better way of putting it is we are the three most balanced crews, skill wise.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I'm alright at the MK matchup... onstage... MK is just too good at gimping zss. I had a huge lead on forte and I was playing really well, but he came back and did his metaknight thing offstage lol. As soon as I came back i just did side b and finally killed him at like 170 lol. He was a beast today though!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'm alright at the MK matchup... onstage... MK is just too good at gimping zss. I had a huge lead on forte and I was playing really well, but he came back and did his metaknight thing offstage lol. As soon as I came back i just did side b and finally killed him at like 170 lol. He was a beast today though!
He really was on point.. especially in doubles... Oh My God. lol

Top Bottom