• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Florida PR's, Under Construction

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
I think Rx- is an awesome candidate for a PR panelist.

I've never heard him say anything bad about FIU or NFL or any other region.

He is very considerate, and spends all day looking at and talking about tournament placings.

So I vote for him. <3

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
LOL i didnt realize that you guys were talking about panelists cause im ********...

manko is like top tier panelist i couldnt agree more...

and lambc0cks i already cried one after i played ur ghey snake

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
this may seem like im trying to be alittle headstrong, but since will smith says it shouldnt be based completely on skill, i'd like to nominate myself as one of the panelists. While I havnt won a tourney (ive been doing better though...17th at last gigs), I've either played or talked to/know all of the good people. Plus, I go to alot of tourneys and even smashfests that are all an hour away from me on weekdays.
although you are one of my new favorite smashers, I dont think you're tenured enough for the panelist. Yes you joined in 2005 but you weren't active till now, and this is your're 4th tourney?? if you dont get in the panelist, i'll def consult with you and listen to your opinions for the PR's. Not picking on Keith, but using keith as an example, I def think being tenured should be required for the panelist.

I think, whenever we have a solid panelist, we should all get together through AIM maybe, and set up a chat and talk about the top10.

I need you're screen names, if I dont already have them.
:bee:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
although you are one of my new favorite smashers, I dont think you're tenured enough for the panelist. Yes you joined in 2005 but you weren't active till now, and this is your're 4th tourney?? if you dont get in the panelist, i'll def consult with you and listen to your opinions for the PR's. Not picking on Keith, but using keith as an example, I def think being tenured should be required for the panelist.

I think, whenever we have a solid panelist, we should all get together through AIM maybe, and set up a chat and talk about the top10.

I need you're screen names, if I dont already have them.
:bee:
this past gigs was my...7-8th tourney?

hard knocks, brawl bash II, ocala play n trade, lobo's all day brawl day, gigs #1, gigs #2, arcade renaissance. Some smaller/home tourneys include hungrybox [ b o x t o u r n a m e n t ], and polmex23's smashfest/tournament.

but you are correct in the fact that I havn't been active on the boards prior to brawls release, even thoughi joined waaaaaaaaay back in 2005 (when i wanted to get better in melee but i didnt know how). So, i understand if im not panelist material quite yet.

i do have a question though...how far are you guys gonna go in these power rankings? top 20? top 30?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ummm me not going to tourneys would be better, since that would mean that I would go mainly on brackets/who beat who and not who I've seen do SOME OMFG **** COMBO (lol brawl comboes)!!!

Anywho everyone is biased to an extent, just some people are more biased than others!!!

I wouldn't mind being a panelist if people think I would do a good job...I generally am very interested in tourney results (FL wise)!!!

I'm always reading all the FL threads for results/chatter/etc. even if I don't post too often!!!

:colorful:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
wow, thanks Abe...

Try actually reading the thread next time. :ohwell:

(thanks for the support from everyone else once they remembered I exist.)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
wasn't specifically directed at you. :)

I'm just not one of the first people to jump to mind, since everyone thinks of the tourney winners first.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Ummm me not going to tourneys would be better, since that would mean that I would go mainly on brackets/who beat who and not who I've seen do SOME OMFG **** COMBO (lol brawl comboes)!!!

Anywho everyone is biased to an extent, just some people are more biased than others!!!

I wouldn't mind being a panelist if people think I would do a good job...I generally am very interested in tourney results (FL wise)!!!

I'm always reading all the FL threads for results/chatter/etc. even if I don't post too often!!!

In brawl you dont call it comboes we call it continuations

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
My 6

Seibrik
Rx-
xYz
Doodah
Equi
Hungrybox

That's like, all the areas o_o. Everyone I put down seems like fairly reasonable people.
Seibrik
Rx
Linguini
QDVS
XYZ
Seibrik
xYz
Rx-
QDVS
Linguini
Gmoney (sorry, but give the budding NFL community some love)
XYZ and Rx- should be panelists because they are 2good. Queen is also beast.
oh yeah

seibrik, galleon, afro, chops (he probably wouldn't want to do it but w.e.) xYz (he should definitely rep northern area, no doubt) Riot Queen ( good judgment from melee days) Rx- and others I can't think of at the top of my head atm.

Also, I've been to 99% of the Brawl tourneys so far in FL, that's why I'm saying I should be one. Plus I'm unbiased.
At this point it's looking like we should have a 5 man panel.

2 for CFL, 2 for SFL, and 1 for NFL.

Id say,

CFL- Queen, Rx-

SFL-Me, Seibrik

NFL- Gmoney
NFL: Gmoney

CFL: Queen, Rx-, myself

SFL: Seibrik, Equi

those seem most qualified.

Counterpicks: Sheer, Colbol,Fenrir,Frames,Mooney.
I think Rx- is an awesome candidate for a PR panelist.

I've never heard him say anything bad about FIU or NFL or any other region.

He is very considerate, and spends all day looking at and talking about tournament placings.

So I vote for him. <3
My votes go to : QDVS, Emilio!, Rx, sayprick, manko, and doodah

I don't think Seibrik is counting all my votes....?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hmm

I would say

xYz
Rx-
QDVS
Linguini
GreenMario
Mankosuki

but I suck at remembering people, so I might have forgotten a more deserving (in my mind) person or two...

:D

Linguini

Smash Master
Yeah I almost did that the first day brawl came out until I got bored,
it sucked the cack.

On the other hand me and chops played melee like from 6 pm to 5 am sometimes haha

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
No one should be worried about miscounting, the updates are estimates, prolly not exact, and I will go through each and every page at the end of the week, and hand count everything.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Looking at how the current standings are working out, I think we're gonna do a group of 6, 2 from south, 2 from cfl, 1 from north, and 1 from west.

If the votes were to stop now, the current Panalists WOULD be:

Seibrik
Linguini
Rx-
xYz
Manko
Gmoney

This of course, is assuming all the tallies are correct and all formentioned names accept the job.

Predictions? :p

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iight I think its time to get serious with this bs. Skrach, sheer, colbol, xYz and I are gonna show you why we are gonna write all you b1tches testaments, cuz we will own at the next tourney. Although its hard to have fun in brawl since we've been playing melee this whole time, but i guess we can give it a try

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I counted 9 for me as of now (10 if you count Zoros mention of me as a vote, or 11 if you also counted that Gmoney had me up, but edited me out later)!!!

Oh and my vote for panelists (if we're not supposed to vote for ourselves) would be:

Rx-
Linguini
Seibrik
Xyz
Manko
Gmoney

Are we trying to get one from each region (or only the active regions)???

Because technically I didn't list any SWFL panelists, but our region only has a few serious players (Rock, UI, myself, and phanna) and there are no tourneys here!!!

I may edit my list!!!

Top Bottom