• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Florida PR's, Under Construction

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ok im settling this right now.
Its not just the chain grab.
Its not just the chain grab to edge to an easy edge guard (bair beats bike, hits him off, no more bike for recovery)
Its not just that.

When ddd allows wario to get out of the grab (through the jump animation of getting out) wario doesn't go very far.

This ALWAYS sets up into an usmash, ALWAYS AT ANY %

Its not just that though. Chain grab to edge, allow the person to shake out, allow the person to shake out, and if they use they're jump, and dedede grabs them. GG.

When wario has no jump, and grabbed at the edge ddd can allow the wario to break out (which for some reason vs wario on the edge is ALWAYS the jump out animation if u dont grab attack alot) dedede can actually just regrab, without moving, or anything at all.

The only option the wario has from this, is airdodge, if the ddd messes up i beleive, and even then, the wario now has no jump, is under you, and his up-b NEVER sweet spots, and ddd's dtilt will always hit, and always send the wario on a downward angle.

if the wario has the bike at his disposal to use, you can either dtilt if hes close, or just wait for him to get high and grab again.

There's even something else i thought of that i havn't yet tested out. but that is just too much crap to be able to do out of a chain grab that always works at any %.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
:veryconfu:060::039::mario::psycho:king dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump:dddddddddddddddddddddddd:bee:ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:pdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:ohwell:ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:bandit:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd>wario

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Wairo just won a tournament in CA.

He also got 3rd.

Wario isn't supposed to get grabbed as is shown from his awesome 1st jump.

DDD/Wario is a close match with if anything a SLIGHT advantage for DDD.

And I never said Snake countered DDD, just that Snake has the advantage.

Just because someone beats someones character with another character doesn't mean its how it is.

This game is new(b).

Edit: I just read Seibrik's post and if that's the case than it's just another DDD/DK matchup(which makes Wario garbage, but still doesn't change my take on the low level DDD/Wario matchup).

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL yo Chops run your phoenix downs! gimme ur **** son!

no seriously, you screw up again and they gonna omniban ur azz

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
It doesn't really matter who the panelists are.

The list is gonna come out the same anyways.

The last Florida Melee PRs were ****ed up anyways.

2 people were on there that DEFINITELY shouldn't have been.

However, this is Florida, so it's no surprise a few christains made it on there when they shouldn't have been.

<3 Exarch and SmashMac

(But seriously, they shouldn't hae been on it)

Top Bottom