• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia | GAME OVER: Not Equal To The Challenge

Kantrip

Kantplay
More Ninjas!

@Potato: I don't think Kary is the play today. I recall a few people in thread pointing out that Kary tends to get in loud arguments during mafia as town, which is exactly what happened at the beginning of the Day. Keep in mind that SEVERAL players were tunneling us at the beginning of the game, and Kary was mostly pissed that Dastrn wasn't answering his questions fast enough. Kary was among the first tunnelers to back off and say he didn't want us dead, which was unnecessary when RR and you were still chomping at the bit for us to hang. Scum didn't really have any reason to slow down what appeared to be an easy lynch.

You've been setting up a false dichotomy between us and Kary for awhile now, and I don't see why it's any more valid than an RR/Xastrn or Potassium/Xastrn dichotomoy. All of you tunneled us today. I don't see why Kary deserve special treatment in that regard. If you were to kill Kary and he flipped scum, that wouldn't make us town. And you killed Kary and he flipped town, that wouldn't make us scum.

Allowing town to get stuck in that kind of thinking just leads to more mislynches and a win for scum.
I... never set up a TvS between you and Kary.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
That was my point though. You didn't defend soup and you're not defending Xastrn. You have even acknowledged you are neutral to them dying and that you can't present it. I'm sure you thought Xastrn would die without your help, and you would get townpoints for being one of the only people to townread him.
#1 I didn't defend soup because I didn't think anyone was going to shoot him, and I wasn't here when people started hating on him.

#2 I am not neutral to Xast dying, because as I have said before, I think they are town. In fact I argued with you, that it does not make sense for Xastrn as scum to have shot soup yesterDay, because they could have let someone else do that. What I have acknowledged, is that I cannot save them from someone who is determined to shoot them.

#3 What town points. No-one thinks you are town because you were right about someone's flip. At this rate, Xast isn't even going to flip, so I don't even have anything to be right about.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Xastrn I would much rather you focus on current events than waste all your time in the thread with things that don't matter.

For example, I don't even know your opinion of Ran and he is the player on the chopping block right now! That's a problem. The focus isn't on you anymore, stop trying to bring it back there.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh yeah, my bad.

I was confused. You only said that you would rather have Kary switch with you and my shoot you than let Kary shoot.

This still doesn't make any sense.
I think there is a good chance that you can't actually shoot. You are my third greatest suspicion behind Ran and Sokr. And I think there's a good chance you have been playing up the ability to day kill without actually being able to.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Now you're actually going to shoot me. Why?

I've not even refused to shoot Ran.
I meant that as in "now I'll actually shoot Kary if he doesn't shoot Ran." More like "this time, I mean my threat" than "I am shooting Kary."

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think there is a good chance that you can't actually shoot. You are my third greatest suspicion behind Ran and Sokr. And I think there's a good chance you have been playing up the ability to day kill without actually being able to.
Why the hell would someone who can't shoot play up being able to shoot?

That's literally the dumbest thing someone in that position could do and I don't believe you think that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This has also been bugging me a tad.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
i really hope kantrip isn't being a **** by promising to do something and then not again, that'd really grind my gears

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why? You've used your action already toDay anyways, and you'd automatically be in front if someone paired with you
Because I wanna chat with someone, don't care who and I want to be able to act tomorrow if need be without myself needing to initiate a separate.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why would I make Sokr separate with me and make a bunch of threats if I'm not even capable of shooting. That is literally the stupidest thing I could do. Seriously?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why the hell would someone who can't shoot play up being able to shoot?

That's literally the dumbest thing someone in that position could do and I don't believe you think that.
Because this is BiM. Scum needs some sort of weakness otherwise they could just quick shoot every day. Even if you can shoot, for you to shoot someone that could confirm their role would be a greatly condemning.

FullMetalLynch

kantrip you did it in the ;last bim as scum and thats why i shot u. dont pretend its impossible lol

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why would I make Sokr separate with me and make a bunch of threats if I'm not even capable of shooting. That is literally the stupidest thing I could do. Seriously?
You mean like when godfather (unable to shoot) soup threatened to cap my ass in that last BiM? I called him directly on it. I told him to shoot me, he played it like he could, but he couldn't. Not being able to shoot is suspicious. Hence WHY I SUSPECT YOUVE BEEN PLAYING IT UP TO DO SO

Kantrip

Kantplay
You mean like when godfather (unable to shoot) soup threatened to cap my *** in that last BiM? I called him directly on it. I told him to shoot me, he played it like he could, but he couldn't. Not being able to shoot is suspicious. Hence WHY I SUSPECT YOUVE BEEN PLAYING IT UP TO DO SO
So I'll be town if I shoot someone? Or will you find some other reason to justify a scumread on me? Because you're doing what you're accusing Ran of. Before it was saying I was right about soup. Then it was this, then it was that, and now it's me waving my gun around.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Kantrip had a shot in BiM we just shot him first.
Yeah there's usually like one scum who can shoot, godfather who cant, goon who cant. And then cop roles and bombs that also can't. Finding someone who can't shoot gives you 1/4 chance that they are scum in that set up. So scum will certainly avoid letting it be known that they can't shoot.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah there's usually like one scum who can shoot, godfather who cant, goon who cant. And then cop roles and bombs that also can't. Finding someone who can't shoot gives you 1/4 chance that they are scum in that set up. So scum will certainly avoid letting it be known that they can't shoot.
First of all remember that this isn't a BiM game, and everyone is capable of using weapons of some sort.

Then answer me. Will I be town if I shoot someone or will you call me scum some other way?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So I'll be town if I shoot someone? Or will you find some other reason to justify a scumread on me? Because you're doing what you're accusing Ran of. Before it was saying I was right about soup. Then it was this, then it was that, and now it's me waving my gun around.
No you wont be town. I don't KNOW if scum can shoot or not. But it's a good possibility. If you can shoot my suspicion will of course greatly decrease. Same with Sokr, this is the main thing that has been making me think off about you two.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
@Potato: First of all, saying "we don't have time" is ridiculous. The deadline isn't until Friday. Creating a false sense of desperation will result in hipfiring before town can finish discussing things.

Second of all, I found the quotes and my post is incoming.

Third of all, I'll get to Ran in a minute.

FullMetalLynch

I actually find how kantrips doing this reasonable but if he doesnt follow through im prolly gonn have a hard time not being tempted to ko him tomorrw

Kantrip

Kantplay
FML you should separate from Xastrn so you can pair up with me toMorrow. That way I'll have my action and can shoot to prove I'm capable.

(In the case that Kary shoots Ran toDay)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's like how you said once I trade my beaststone your suspicion will greatly subside, but it wont confirm me as town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Potato: First of all, saying "we don't have time" is ridiculous. The deadline isn't until Friday. Creating a false sense of desperation will result in hipfiring before town can finish discussing things.

Second of all, I found the quotes and my post is incoming.

Third of all, I'll get to Ran in a minute.
I'm talking about you, as a slot, not having time. As in you are always saying you guys are so busy and when you are in thread you waste your time on stuff that no one cares about

FullMetalLynch

already did kaantrp. I'm actually thinking ran is a legit shot atm. my town read on him may have beewn too presumptuous, so im re-reading him atm. Would be fine with kary gone too though

Kantrip

Kantplay
Can someone please answer me on this?

If Kary is not shooting can I pair up with him? That or Kantrip?
Kary already has Zen as a support unit.
FML can act but has Xastrn supporting him.
Sokr has acted.
I am not pairing with you because I want my shot available if I need it for Kary.

I think dabuz might be free?

Top Bottom