• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find a Luigi near you [updated 5/20/09]

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
So we don't have an official Luigi finder... but I thought we might need a topic to see if we can group each other in regions. Anyway I don't think there are any other Luigi's in my region... but this might help you guys out right? Post where you play and I'll update the OP as needed. Eventually I'll sort them into regions as we get more people on board.

I do not live in every region, thus I cannot know what states play together, etc. If say, Jersey and N.Y. want to be grouped in the same region, PLEASE TELL ME and I can make one region out of it to save space.

PacNWest
Luigiking
Magnumblade

Georgia
Biglou
The L Man

Jersey
jbandrew
Aliasvee
Korobeniki

New York
Hippiedude92
Bearjaw
Skip2maloo

Pennsylvania
VannilaWaffle
Killist

Michigan
TheMann

Texas
Chic
LuWIIgi

Florida
Polmex23

Kentucky
Cr4sh
Delvro
gameplayerj9

Maryland
Vist

Indiana
Icyo

Illinois
Shadowfirex100

Virginia
Boss
Atash

Puerto Rico
Locuan

UK
Hurricane Rev
CCPLZ
Crewster
Tamoo

Canadian Wilderness
Wigi
Zhao_guang
KC18
Samusbrawler

If I missed you in the mass of posts whine at me and I'll fix it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
WiGi

Canada. probably the 2nd bets luigi behind KC. but wel determine that next tourney =P

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Jband

New Jersey. I'm a good Luigi player, but I'm not sure where I stand in the ranks of them.

If I were to guess I would say I'm the 2nd best Luigi player in NJ.

I am also a Boss disciple :p

crewster

Smash Lord
Ok, that's fair.

I don't think I will participate in this. My luigi is good but I can't like, meet up. if you put an online section I will join.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
CR4SH, shoryukening up the tri-state area, straight from louisville KY.

Best luigi in the area (Delvro, come claim it, muahaha (p.s. He can't))

Delvro is from lexington btw.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Georgia- Biglou

I don't like wifi, but I go to tons of OOS tournies around the US so hopefully ill get to play you luigi peeps.
(If the connection is tolerable ill play wifi.)

Vist

Smash Champion
im in maryland

also boss is down in virginia

i think that pretty much covers it for luigis in md/va (unless you count azen whenever he randomly uses him)

mntonio

Smash Rookie
MN, I don't how many ppl from here play as Luigi but I have to say I'm pretty decent in the Twin Cities. Let's brawl online and see who is top dog!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
This'll be useful, I need to face some good Luigi mainers =D

Samusbrawler, Canada

Icyo

Smash Ace
Where in indiana? You should come to the louisville weekly! You know where oxmoor mall is?
I've heard about it. Also I'm a little too young to be driving to Brawl stuff. In addition to that I'm not that great.

Vist

Smash Champion
just a suggestion - I would group some regions together more like they are for tournament zones like...

for the atlantic north have a New England area for all the northeastern states followed by
New York/ New Jersey/ Pennsylvania Tristate area
Maryland/ D.C. / Virginia

and then something similar for the west coast (socal/norcal/washington etc?), midwest, south, FL, and atlantic south.

dlen06

Smash Apprentice
I'm in new york as well, but in the albany area for most of the year for college. The albany smash scene is dead and i'm looking for opponents but have received no responses yet. Bummer.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
KC...Canada. and wigi i look forward to playing you again at a tourney for sure, i'm sure you can most definately beat me.

WIGI

Smash Champion
KC...Canada. and wigi i look forward to playing you again at a tourney for sure, i'm sure you can most definately beat me.

come to brampton tourney and come to sauga tourney, im going to both fo those.

we shuld team for one of them lololol, i tried double luigi team its ****, provided were smart about our stage cps.

Top Bottom