• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Find a Luigi near you [updated 5/20/09]

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Croatia =D

Just add that as eastern europe thus probably u dont know where it is,it's east of italy across the sea look at globe

I think im only competetive player fom croatia,altrough there are no turneys here bcz SSB is not so much popular here...like no1 heard of it I join a lot wifi turneys as much as I can

Ill try to buy a video recorder and good internet to reduce my lagg

:bee:

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Add me up there, location is not important, just say, Get my FC if you are interested in playing a really poor Brawl!

chocobonight

Smash Rookie
BOKO - Jersey

aspiring luigi. the only person ive been able to play is my bro so im not too sure where i fall...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
InsomniaK and myself can use Luigi.

Well, if you're going to put down a CA name, put down InsomniaK at least. He's better than me with Luigi lol.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im a new luigi player, i stay in San antonio, Texas for now

ill be in guam in like a month.

Im a kirby main but i use luigi just as equally now. Put me down

Yankee-pyro

Smash Rookie
Yankee-pyro

Pennsylvania

not bragging but the best Luigi in Washington county and if anyone wants to challenge me on that i'm game
(state of P-****ing-A as Bloodhound Gang puts it)

Top Bottom