• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 7: Resurrection (ALL MELEE) San Antonio TX August 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Sos, 1 dolla my falco v your whatever, also accepting fox or peach too.

1 dolla or more mm's go out to everyone!

KM, peach dittos for a dolla?

Someone get darkrain to go so it's not an easy sweep.

SOS you wanna teAm, I promise we'll win :)
yay i gots a mm ^.^

K1T3

Smash Lord
sos watch out u gonna lose !@!##!#

a dollar

also kite come over anytime u want u got my # still right?

giggle
Sure thing.
I'm having trouble playing melee right now but hopefully I'll be able to before the tourney.
So I'll give you a call so we can get some practice in once I can again.

Are you going to play Diablo 3?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Sure thing.
I'm having trouble playing melee right now but hopefully I'll be able to before the tourney.
So I'll give you a call so we can get some practice in once I can again.
If you're going over to Chris's place give me a call too, I'll see what I can do about coming over.

K1T3

Smash Lord
If you're going over to Chris's place give me a call too, I'll see what I can do about coming over.
Actually he just went into basic.
This last weekend we had our last smashfest over there =(
Him and Mike got a lot better. They kept beating me and Gale's Peach/puff and Shiek/puff team. We only won with fox/puff.

We need a new place to smash.

CLNR, Gale and I all still want to play but both of them live by SOS and it's unlikely I'd go all the way out there and SOS won't let them go over to his place either.

I'll probably play some with Fear, but other people don't like coming to this side of town either...

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Actually he just went into basic.
This last weekend we had our last smashfest over there =(
Him and Mike got a lot better. They kept beating me and Gale's Peach/puff and Shiek/puff team. We only won with fox/puff.

We need a new place to smash.

CLNR, Gale and I all still want to play but both of them live by SOS and it's unlikely I'd go all the way out there and SOS won't let them go over to his place either.

I'll probably play some with Fear, but other people don't like coming to this side of town either...
The Brawl kids are talking to the Heroes and Fantasies located a stone throw's away from SOS's apartment, and if they can get smash fests going there regularly, we can play there too. We will have to put up with Brawl :embarrass and Blazblue :) though, and bring TV's as well. I have a TV I bought for Gamelot, and with the current situation over there I can probably bring it over to Heroes and Fantasies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Who u callin a brawl kid mr?

If melee is there ill play it over brawl and im sure Espy will also. Playing brawl there is boring.

K1T3

Smash Lord
The Brawl kids are talking to the Heroes and Fantasies located a stone throw's away from SOS's apartment, and if they can get smash fests going there regularly, we can play there too. We will have to put up with Brawl :embarrass and Blazblue :) though, and bring TV's as well. I have a TV I bought for Gamelot, and with the current situation over there I can probably bring it over to Heroes and Fantasies.
That would be cool. I might be up for going.
I may go today to look through their common box of magic cards =P

you wont 4 stock my peach with fox

prolly 3 stock...i hate bein a scrub
hold down and push down on the c-stick, you should be able to beat Kyle's fox
that's how and why I started playing peach
Daunte still hates it =P

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Actually, I'd play Brawl over Melee if given a choice.

Only reason I played Melee at all last time was because I played a bunch of matches with Prime in Brawl, and wanted something to balance all that Brawl out with.

Brawl is like a rich chocolate brownie, and Melee is the milk that should always go with it.
...and Blazblue/GGAC is the napkin.

-And SF4, 3S, SSF2THDR, MvC, KoF, TvC, etc. are the remnants left in the trash. Still edible, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do that.

It'd be unsanitary.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Actually, I'd play Brawl over Melee if given a choice.

Only reason I played Melee at all last time was because I played a bunch of matches with Prime in Brawl, and wanted something to balance all that Brawl out with.

Brawl is like a rich chocolate brownie, and Melee is the milk that should always go with it.
...and Blazblue/GGAC is the napkin.

-And SF4, 3S, SSF2THDR, MvC, KoF, TvC, etc. are the remnants left in the trash. Still edible, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do that.

It'd be unsanitary.
pfft you're gonna play Melee and like it young lady.

You can only say Sonic is reason you play Brawl for so long.

Isn't there a Sonic fighting game in the Gems Collection? Knowing you probably have that on one console or another. We should play it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
pfft you're gonna play Melee and like it young lady.

You can only say Sonic is reason you play Brawl for so long.

Isn't there a Sonic fighting game in the Gems Collection? Knowing you probably have that on one console or another. We should play it.
I'd be down to play it.

Sonic's broke in that game.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
yay i'm excited! :)

i have off for sure. I'm teaming with smiles (there are teams, right??) I want MM people!! :) preferably Marth, fox, peach, falcon... I play sheik

Also fox ditto friendlies :D :D they're my favorite now. it doesnt have to be FD though. :p

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

i have off for sure. I'm teaming with smiles (there are teams, right??) I want MM people!! :) preferably Marth, fox, peach, falcon... I play sheik

Also fox ditto friendlies :D :D they're my favorite now. it doesnt have to be FD though. :p
We need to play, it's been far too long since we last have... which I think was that smashfest you had at your apartment a long time ago last year when Alex19 was still around.

K1T3

Smash Lord

gave up on peach?

anyone know if Zulu is still in town?

Fear

Smash Journeyman

Sure i'll MM how much ?!

ill fox ditto too

forkgirl

Smash Lord
kyle: yes we need to play. we should mm, or if not, friendlies are cool too.

fear: $5?? and yay for fox dittos!

kite: I still play peach. a lot :) She's gotten a lot better. but sheik will probably always be my main

K1T3

Smash Lord
Im gonna try to make it to this.
?????

That's cool. I always wanted to play you some melee =)

Are you living in SA now?

I could swear I had left a comment in here not to long ago... I don't quite remember what I wrote but it's missing now =(
I think I'm going crazy o_O

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Kyle, do you need tvs and/or cubes for this?
We have 11 tvs, so I don't think extra TVs will be needed.

BRING GAMECUBES PLZ!

Who doesn't want the tournament to go faster and get more friendlies in?

I myself can provide 2 cubes. Gamelot has a cube as well. So I have 3 already. Start posting what you can bring.

Im gonna try to make it to this.

Bring Dojo too <3 Broken Arrow can rise from the ashes.

And let's play some Hold em. I hear you're mad good at it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ill be attending this

Just to watch, i suck at melee, but i love it.

forget hobo 142355615673456

Santi

Smash Lord
?????

That's cool. I always wanted to play you some melee =)

Are you living in SA now?
I've been practicing and trying to get the rust off. help me :)
Ill be moving in to SA around the 18th.

Kyle, I was trying to convince Dojo to come. We'll see. Cake is down.

Whats the expected turnout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom