• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 2 in San Antonio TX Results!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So let's see, 98 entrants for singles, 32 teams, and 8 crews? And we finished in 2 days on time? I'm the best host in Texas, obviously ;)

MOAST 3 was bigger:dizzy:, but that was in the hey day of Melee, so this is probably the best I can do in these finals days before the dawn of Brawl. So I can proudly say I made the second biggest tournament in Texas Melee history.

Here's the results, I'll get my shout outs when when I'm not tired and partying with Dope Tink and Forward at SOS's place :chuckle:

http://tia.nealpro.com/ttournament.aspx?id=367

Direct links:

Singles:
http://tia.nealpro.com/brackets/bracket790.gif

Doubles:
http://tia.nealpro.com/brackets/bracket791.gif
(Refer to the results on the first post to see which teams had which players

Crews:
http://tia.nealpro.com/brackets/bracket792.gif

Singles (out of 98 entrants, one set of pools and a 48 man bracket):

1: Forward ($882)
2: Caveman ($368)
3: Xelic ($147)
4: Rayzorium ($73)
5: Dope
5: JF
7: Lee
7: Columbian Falcon
9: Chang
9: ARC
9: Reqy
9: Smiles
13: DoH
13: Bluezaft
13: InsaneHOLYdamage
13: TGM
17: KOS-MOS
17: JAKE13
17: Tink
17: Vash
17: Mr. C
17: Gabe
17: John W
17: Cyphus
25: Hylian
25: Broly
25: SOS
25: XLR8
25: HaHa
25: Sethlon
25: Zulu
25: 2DeeEcks
33: Mosquito
33: Flarefox
33: Shade
33: P180
33: Forkgirl
33: Spaz
33: Majin
33: Mocha
33: pi3
33: Fear
33: Dojo
33: SouthPaw
33: Artarian
33: Galt
33: Gravity
33: Nike20

Teams:

1: Shake and Baked (Tink/Dope) ($153.60)
2: West Coast? More Like Best Coast! (DoH/Forward) ($64.00)
3: ***** **** (Xelic/Caveman) ($38.40)
4: Columbo (Jake13/Columbian Falcon)
5: ISAI! (Espy/Hylian)
5: Smiling Fork (Forkgirl/Smiles)
7: Austin ***** Children (SavetheQueen/JF)
7: He Dead! (Cyphus/Lee)
9: Team Handicap (Broly/DJ6)
9: They took er Jerbs (Gabe/Rayz)
9: Blue Sauce (bluezaft/S.O.S.)
9: Ya Dead! (John Wu/Rick)
13: Brain Power (Artarian/Changsta)
13: Woot Woot (Haha/XLR8)
13: 12'' and foot long (KOSMOS/South Paw)
13: Angry Pi3 (Rawr/Pi3)
17: Who is John Galt?!?! (Reqy/Galt)
17: Mr. S (Mr. C/Sethlon)
17: Dazzlin Darlins (P180/2deecks)
17: Shade & Gravity (Shade & Gravity)
17: Whatever (Vash/Dojo)
17: Going to Warhammer (Wombat/XD64)
17: DT is AOK (Fake George/Mocha)
17: Weed (F4l/Weed)
25: Who Cares (Drake/Kohl)
25: Shade got dem *****es (Mark/Sars Pirate)
25: Msquared (Pimp/Zen Arcade)
25: Shade is a playa (Po Pimpus/Blue Jay)
25: Krai/5748 (Krai/5748)
25: The Resistance (Phoenix Alpha/H4X0RZ)
25: Sword Punchers (Varuna/Flarefox)
25: Who Needs Mario? (Naon/Pneuma)

Crews:

1: Holy ****ing **** We Rock ($112)
2: Yagami Light ($48)
3: Pablo is still too good
3: Operation 4 stock
5: Super Chinchilla Pirate Child
5: Screw the Super Crew
5: The Cookamungacrackakillers
5: He Dead!

Random tournament (held at SOS's apartment post venue)

1st: Caveman
2nd: Mr. C

Low Tier

1st: Lee
2nd: Sethlon

Shout outs below, and big thanks to DoH for aiding with seedings and brackets, and TGM with filming. Videos are in the Tournament Video Discussion. Expect more there soon!

Shout outs:

Tink and Dope: Thanks for making my tournament such a big hit. It's players like you that help give tournaments a good name. While I got let down by CA, CO, and NM, you guys didn't back out. I loved just chillin on SOS's balcony sharing a joint, sharing stories of our homes. It's a great way to start the day. Tink, your Marth was too smooth, makes feel so noob when I just can't approach you at all like you know everything I could do. Dope, I kinda wish it was Peach/Falco for our MM, but it still was close Gannon/G&W. We'll finish those 2 dollars someday;)

Forward: Thanks for ****** Texas with your amazingness. I really got to admit, I practilly **** my pants when you said you bought your plane ticket. SOS was pumped for this and saying even if PC Chris comes he planned on winning, but he said he rather play PC than you:laugh:
Shame we never got to play smash, but your Chipp is really good. Shame that Robo Ky can't do much without bar >_<. You're great to chill with, and I hope you and SOS beat Mystical Ninja! That games looks tight.

Xelic: Thanks for yelling and keeping crews interesting with the smack talk. Not to mention keeping your title of best peach (I was wondering if KOS-MOS was going to be fighting you in the finals) in Texas. Blasted Peach dittos take forever:mad:

Darkness of Heart: While you did help with brackets and pools, that's really where it ends. I appreciate it, but you really are a jerk about it. Next time, I'm just going to leave you out of it. You can't even read the end of the post where I thanked you. And let's face it, you're overrated as a smasher. JesusFreak knocked you out of winner's bracket. Even I beat JF in tournament, and he's known for being horrible against Peach. I had you one hit away from going 3rd round on Yoshi's story with Dorf. My Dorf was doing great that tournament, so who knows if what would have happened if I didn't Peach ditto. Regardless, GG thanks for coming.

Bluezaft: A lot of what I said to DoH applies to you. It's not like I didn't thank people, and calling me Manacloud last time? For being such a quiet guy in person you are a real jerk on the boards. Also, semantics only get you so far in an argument, especially when you can't read.

TGM: OMG best help ever:)! You recorded matches and helped with the brackets! Moving to your laptop saved Teams (Things were going fast, but we would have been running over with crews if I didn't take that action). You're the first person I'm calling when I want to run the biggest Brawl tournament in Texas.

Reqy: Shame I only had time for one match. Try to make it to the next tournament SOS holds at this place.

S.O.S.: I know you had a lot on your mind (still should have teamed with me >.>). Next time your name won't be the title, so it will relieve the pressure. Thanks for apologizing for the yelling during pools. Remember what Forward said: "You got this, SOS!"

I will continue these shout outs after class. G2G for now.

D

Deleted member

first post! nice job lee getting 7th. to everyone else from La, Pft... Noobs, y'all lucky i didnt come...

just kidding, sorta. for the record, is insaneholydamage, ricky? if so, awesome job bro, even though he'll never read this.

sucks i couldnt make it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Holy gods, Hylian and I tied for 5th in teams?!

I had no clue we went that far into the matches. That's pretty **** awesome. We **** Hylian, really.

I'm forever regretting not signing up for Singles, but meh, I'll eventually get over it, right....right?

I might do shout-outs later, but if not, it was awesome seeing everyone again, and it was completely awesome being able to play only 1 friendly with Forward [/sarcasm].

Thanks for holding this tournament KM. Here's to more tournaments in the near future.

Cort

Apple Head
Forward is too good

Good stuff to dopey and tink in teams

And forkgirl/smiles did really well =D

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL singles results is crazy except for sean getting first thats kind of expected kids too goood. congrats to the winners LOL at dope and tink in singles?! what happened.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
hey KM,

Sorry I couldn't make it to the doubles (my sickness from earlier in the week came back), but I had fun in the short time I was there Saturday. I'm glad everything went well - let me know in advance next time you run a tournament and I'll try to secure some more stuff for it.

Congrats to the winners.

TGM

Smash Lord
Yes, the mighty TGM took 65 vids at this tourney(and still got 13th place) so its gonna be a while before i get them all up.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
From that other thread which no longer matters:

Galt does shouts when he gets bored.

But first, some general notices: Dope and Tink did take first in teams. Crews were stolen by Forward, SOS, Dope, and Tink. Our very own reqy beat Tink in singles. Rayzorium didn't lose a single match in pools, which included Caveman. Sethlon didn't lose a single match in pools, which included Forward's Sheik. Dope and I are friends forever because we synergize. My team (reqy + Galt) should've been called Who Are John Galt? But I didn't think about it until it was too late. I met Xelic's sister, and you're all jealous. Forward, Dope, and Tink were all in the same bracket, I believe, which I thought was pretty ungood to them. Rayzorium vs. Dope were probably the most entertaining tournament matches I've ever seen in person.

reqy - First: I'm bad in teams, but at least I did better than my first time with Scav. Second: Oh man you beat lots of people and stuff. Not a bad final tournament, huh?

Xelic/Jordan - Remember when you used to win tournaments? Yeah... You sure are bad now. Also, your house was real cold this time. Like, real cold.

Dope - You continued the tradition of giving me a nigh-impossible first round in singles. ggz sir. Look me up when I'm rich and famous; we'll fight more. You weren't nearly so fat as Jordan told me you were.

Sethlon - Finally got in the MM, plus loads of friendlies. G&W finally managed to take a match, and then decided to have mercy and throw matches all over everywhere (but you and I will always know the truth about that 3-stock-which-wasn't). Always fun to fight you. Come to Austin soon. No excuses.

Rayzorium - Good job on realizing that home is where my heart is and coming back to us. You played better than I've ever seen at this tournament, and it was good times. I'll have nightmares about missing that last edgeguard in the G&W pools match.

Caveman - We fighted and split in pools and it was good times and I wrote you a haiku:
Caveman lost to Galt
But only one match in pools
Otherwise he *****

Forkgirl/Taylor - I always include you in my shouts, because I'm a nice person and take pity on you. I saw you put in several solid performances, mostly against Marths. And you advanced from pools, which officially makes you better than I would expect a girl to be able to be (but just barely, so maybe it averages out).

Mr.C - I generally try to get in a couple of matches against you. A tip for the future: never play teams with me, even in friendlies. I'm sure you understand that now, though. And also: G&W > you the end moving on.

Forward - I fought three friendlies with you, and that was enough. I felt a little better about getting 4-stocked after I watched you 4-stock Cave in the same match. You're one of the players I've most wanted to see/fight, so good job coming to this tournament and winning and being generally super-good.

All OoS dudes - Very glad you all came. The average level at this tournament, even in pools, was surprisingly high, thanks mostly to you. Southpaw and I had some good, close matches in pools. Tink and Dope came from way-far away, just to beat me in both singles and teams.

Xelic's sister - Sorry, it's just not meant to be. You'll find someone else, I'm sure. Maybe we shouldn't have finally met, if it's going to affect you this much...

Woman with various anime - Thanks for making me all nostalgic for Yakitate Japan again. Way to go. Hooray.

I think that's what I have to say for now. This will probably be my seriously last tournament, but if not, I'm totally going all G&W and never touching Sheik again. Sheik isn't fun at all.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
So let's see, 98 entrants for singles, 32 teams, and 8 crews? And we finished in 2 days on time? DoH and Xelic are the best hosts in Texas, obviously ;)

MOAST 3 was bigger:dizzy:, but that was in the hey day of Melee, so this is probably the best I can do in these finals days before the dawn of Brawl. So I can proudly say DoH and Xelic ran the second biggest tournament in Texas Melee history.
Thanks for the credit Kyle!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
It was a lot of fun. Huge thanks to DoH, Xelic, and TGM for running the tournament and Mosquito for providing the site.

King Mosquito said:
So I can proudly say I ran the second biggest tournament in Texas Melee history.
Mosquito, don't try to take credit for things you didn't do. Remember how mad you were when people thanked Smiles after the BETTY tournament? You got the site, registered people, and prepared for the tournament very well, but the actually RUNNING of the tournament was done by DoH the first day, TGM the second day, and Xelic (who can yell oh-so-well).

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
It was a lot of fun. Huge thanks to DoH, Xelic, and TGM for running the tournament and Mosquito for providing the site.

Mosquito, don't try to take credit for things you didn't do. Remember how mad you were when people thanked Smiles after the BETTY tournament? You got the site, registered people, and prepared for the tournament very well, but the actually RUNNING of the tournament was done by DoH the first day, TGM the second day, and Xelic (who can yell oh-so-well).
For the love of god, can't you people wait for shout outs? I do appreciate what DoH and TGM, but I don't like how you and Landon are such ***** about it. Yes, you and him did run the brackets (part of the time) entered the names and seeded the pools, etc. But who has to take responsibility when things go wrong? Me. Everyone you mentioned contributed significantly, but it's still my tournament, me being the one who talked to Cliff (oh yeah, thank Kite for helping me with part of that), made sure people had housing, secured rides for the OOS players, registered virtually everyone, run the brackets, counted the money, and had to find people and make sure things were on schedule. Just because I had someone else run the station doesn't make me lazy, like you keep implying. They did part of the work, but I did everything else.

Shout outs up later, and big thanks to DOH for aiding with seedings and brackets, and TGM with filming. Videos up sometime on Monday. Expect more here soon!
I already did thank them.

Smashboards is being painfully slow at the moment, but I'm doing my shout outs right now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Smashboards is being painfully slow at the moment, but I'm doing my shout outs right now.
No kidding. I'm having a hard time navigating anything due to my lack of patience...

Snes1030

Smash Rookie
congratulations columbian falcon face to face killa vs usa great tournament for part of all.
nice combo and more.

defsithe

Smash Ace
i like this tourny cept the churches chicken i ate, that was some nasty fried chicken. and sleeping in the parking lot(so cold) .thanks to all u jerks that beat me in pools :( hahaha i thought i made it but then it was top 6 :laugh: oh well.

shout out to my pool (xelics pool). especially bluezaft who showed me mercy and said he wouldnt chain grab me :chuckle:

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yo, just got home, will do shout-outs later. Great tournament, I had lots of fun. An excellent way to end my tourney-going days, even if KOS-MOS, Marc, Rasta, and I almost got killed coming home to OK...

I'll elaborate more in the morning.

Xelic

Smash Ace
Well, that was a fun tournament. It was so fun, in fact, that I feel the need to tell everyone why they made it fun for me. Also, some people need to be insulted more.

SHOUT-OUTS!!!

Forward!: <3 Come back to Texas all the time. I'll team with you next time, and we'll win, because I Isai other teams like it's easy. Because it is. Good job on coming into our state and ruining our lives by winning our tournament, you home wrecker. <3

Adrian: blah blah gg whatever blah

Taylor: You were really awesome at the tournament, and I think the best part of the whole thing for me may have been seeing you take 4 of Austin's stocks in crews. You ***** and definitely contributed more to the crew than I did. You deserve way more respect than people know. <3

Smiles: Holy ****, you're amazing. You ***** all over Lee and Forward in the crews, and I love you for it. I don't think we Peach ditto'd at all. =(

DoH: We DID Peach ditto, and you still suck, even when you pull stitches all over me. We got 5 in that one match? ********.

Cyphus: Sorry I had to leave during the one normal match we had. I hope that someday, somewhere, we can have a single real match.

Lee: <3 Sorry for all the trash talk. You know I wouldn't be doing it if I was anywhere but Texas. <3 Thanks for the friendlies.

Varuna and Flarefox: Thanks for coming out and ****** with recording videos. Awesome. <3

TGM: Thank you for recording as well, even though you missed my Isai on Forward and DoH. I forgive you.

ROFL Crew: We pretty much ****. Only the super crew could beat us, and even then, we got to their last person. =D

Super Crew: **** you guys. I thought we were having a FUN tournament, and you *****es had to turn off items and ****. What the ****?

Tink and Dope: Thanks for coming all the way to Texas to lose to us. =P But really, thanks for making the effort to travel so far. I'm glad SOME people are willing to do so.

PC, Cort, Mango, Lucky, others: **** y'all.

Sethlon: You are amazing, and I love watching you play. Almost as much as I love watching Ray. Hold on, Ray comes first.

Rayzorium: You are incredible! I'm glad I didn't have to play you this time around, because you totally would have rocked me. Good **** on beasting around and getting 4th. You are amazing and **** and you **** amazingly. <3

Sethlon: You pulled some mean **** during the tournament. <3 I didn't even get to play you this time. Maybe next time.

JF: Despite some in-tournament 4 stocks, you did well and got pretty far, so good job. Sorry for the **** talk, but that's how I roll.

Austin: It's just a game.

Gabe: I love you. I always have.

Jake13: It's like I can only 3 stock you in matches.

Rayz: I am giving you another one, because you **** too hard for just a single shout-out. <3

OK KIDS!

KOS-MOS: I'm a little sad that we only got to play those 2 matches in the tourney, so we should play more next time. Good ****! <3

Rasta: Man, I saw you lurking about all over the place. We should play next time.

Southpaw and Shade: I saw you two, but never played y'all. WAY TO AVOID ME JERKS

Hey, where was Zinth?

Hylian: Good job on doing 18% to me before I took your stock. LOLZ, you're really bad at Smash

Kal: Also really bad. Quit the game plz.

Galt: Worst of them all. Write me a paragraph pl0x.

Bluezaft: You've come a long way, and you **** my Peach with Marth now. Good thing I play other cheater characters. <3 Congrats on beating Tink and owning and stuff.

Chang: Eh, I shouldn't even write things for Austin/SA people.

Kyle/Gamelot: Thanks for the hosting and helping this to work out. And thanks for the cookie.

Mocha: Nice Zelda. =D

These are really long and yet I INSIST on double-spacing. I will take an entire page.

Carlie and JP: LULLZ hope y'all had fun. I heard you missed singles and lost your money, Carlie? Do you even have an account on here? Taylor! RELAY THIS MESSAGE!

SOS: We played only once, but good ****. Sorry you didn't get your revenge. I didn't get mine, either. ='(

Roy ****ing R: You are too good. For real. I must have gotten lucky in tournament, because you **** me. I <3 counter-picking. I hope we can play some more in the future. You'll have to teach me how to beat Falcons. ;)

SARS: You're cool. Good meeting you.

Broly: You're still great! You killed my Bowser. =(

Vash: Also great. =D

Mikey: Thanks for the crackers! I probably would have died without them. <3

Everyone Else: <3

Buh

Smash Apprentice
Forward

Holy crap, you're incredibly good. I'll see about making that "Forward Gets Combo'd" video if I have the time. >_>

Xelic

:urg:

Rayzorium

Wow. You freaking ****. That was so ridiculously epic.

JF

All Zeldas spam Fair and Bair.

Lee

Thanks for all the tips and stuff. I love that shine to JC upsmash thing. Very nice.

Reqy

Your Samus is awesome.

Smiles

Powershield Fox's dair/nair into a downsmash? Sounds difficult. >_>

DoH

Good job beating Hylian?

TGM

Thanks for the help running pools. Also, my tech was amazing.

KOS-MOS

Sick Peach, dude.

Mr. C

****, your Link is too good.

Gabe

Your C. Falcon ***** me.

Cyphus

Next time, I'll get Marth, then Zelda, then Jigglypuff, and you'll get Bowser, then Bowser, then Bowser.

**** Yoshi, by the way.

Broly

Your spacing is too good. I'll win my quarter back from you next time.

SOS

lol bbq

HaHa

Pink Captain Falcon is just too good.

Sethlon

You make Roy seem broken.

Zulu

Your Jigglypuff is too good.

Forkgirl

Good job taking those 4 stock from Austin. Your Sheik got a lot better.

DJ Tempora

Smash Cadet
Not sure anyone cares, but I'm gonna post a few shout outs anyway. That's how I roll.
---

Forward: Your Fox / Falco / Sheik are just sick. Thanks for the chat at SOS's place, and thanks for 3-stocking me all three times we played, jerk. Haha.

Smiles: yeahuh

Rayzorium: Didn't really see you after that first night at Clay and Smiles', but man, way to rep Texas. Good ****.

Dope & Tink: Heh y'all are awesome. Thanks for coming all the way down to Smash it up here in Texas.

SOS: Thanks muchly for the afterparty and stuff. No thanks for the embarassing *** whooping, haha. I think I was just dead tired and had no business playing, but hey, no johns.

Sethlon: I wish I'd gotten a chance to introduce myself, but I have to give respect to your Roy. SO amazing. Low tiers ftw

Furbs: TEAM BREAKFAST! I dunno why your Yoshi was getting trash-talked all the time, but **** 'em. For being so new at competitive SSBM you put up a good fight (especially with Yoshi rofl). Enjoyed you coming over and smashing at my apartment, good times.

Clay: You won't see this I guess but thanks for the Crown Royal bro, tasty ****.

Xelic: Haha your ****-talking during crews had me laughing so hard. I love your Peach. I don't think I ever formally introduced myself, so sup, my name's Burk.

Cyphus: Either I was super tired at SOS's or your random Smash witticisms were funny as hell. I'm guessing both. Also what the hell at getting all bottom tiers in the randoms tourney? Heh that was ridiculous.

Kyle, DoH, TGM et al: Thanks for hosting / running the tourney. It was great, I appreciate all the effort.

Everyone else: One love.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
hey Burk, when you think you can get those videos from your DVR up? If you want, we can meet in the UC and you can just give them to me on a burned disc.

DJ Tempora

Smash Cadet
hey Burk, when you think you can get those videos from your DVR up? If you want, we can meet in the UC and you can just give them to me on a burned disc.
Yeah, I'm about to grab a bite to eat but after that I could meet up. What's a good time for you?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
When are the brackets going to be available? i want to see how everyone faired. =]

sethlon = best roy in the world, hands down....................plus he beat forward in singles pools.............the Random-Character tournament...........and Low Tier tournament.

forward, j/m, i love you. First tournament i actually got to talk with you a little bit, and you seem like a really nice guy, sorry i was a bit of an a$s at the tourney, and woudln't shut up at sos's place...but you won the tournament anyway, so congrats man.

Kite, thanks for letting us crash at your place. ggs in pools...during your last stock of our 2nd match, you went insane w/ peach w/ those FC sexes and jab rushdowns...where the hell did that come from?! u went on a owning rampage for a bit. haha.

SOS, thanks for housing us sunday and hosting the party, ggs in the tournament as well. =)

Mosquito, thanks for hosting the tournament. we didn't get to play, but i glanced at one of your matches and looked even better, good stuff.

Tobias...good to see you man. wish we would have played.

Crystal City (and whoever else is in this paragraph) Smiles you're an awesome guy. (i can't believe ya'll beat us in teams..i thought we had that on Corneria! >:o ggs, haha), Caveman, you cheat with sheik. Nice games Forkgirl, you beat up our John in crews well, heheh. Xelic, mm..we didn't get a "friendly" but i def liked how our crew match was going ;)

Broly, people tell me you trash talk!? i didn't know, haha..i thought u were a nice guy (ur nice to me anyway) :p ggs in pools. i pillspamed like a lil ***** to win, lol. Your spacing and timing are the best in the world.

Louisiana
grats to Lee on 7th, and ricky w/ 13th- reppin' the LA. Awesome job Vaughn, w/ that zelda, and flarefox and the rest of everyone else. Me and lee did very good in teams, and had very awesome and close games with some great players. In Crews...we got knocked out the tournament by our 1st oponent (crystal city), w/ 1 stock high damage remaining...man it was intense. awesome stuff TX.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
AAarrrrggghhhh, smashboards sucks! Maybe this time the shout-outs will go through this time...

Bear: Yay for rides! You should quit CoD4/Halo3 for Brawl.

SoS: Thanks for lettin' me chill at your place again. I left my toothbrush in your bathroom oven, lol. Stop getting the double rather than the nothing :mad:. Also, more playing and less flat out ****** me in GG next time??

TGM: Good stuff with the placing. Ehh, didn't get any peaches recorded, but i suppose thats okay.

G@BE: Haha, I was afraid you were gonna switch to marth when I counter picked FD. Good **** on beasting with that falcon of yours.

RoyR: You'll be back later my foot :mad::mad: More than one match next time, yes?

KOS-MOS: Roy+FD>>>Fox. Lol at you taking our MM down to a dollar :psycho: Fun matches, wish you were coming to Pound3 so we could play more =/

Galt: Your judgement combo angered roy. I can't be held responsible for the come backs that happen after you do such mean stuff. You should come to more tournaments in the future, even if Brawl sucks; playing with you is fun. I'll see what I can about coming down to Austin sometime.

Dojo: Ahh, my bad, we never did our money match =/
Campy falcos are unspeakably annoying to fight against.

Forward: Man, I loved every single match we played (well, 'cept the one were you ***** me with your ICies, lol). Smart players like you make a lot more sense to me than everyone else. Fun stuff with GG too, your Chipp Lombardi is relentless.

Caveman: Lol at our crew match. All that work I do and you shine me twice for the same results :psycho: Stop running circles around me plz.

Xelic: Crew **** talk is too good/funny. We didn't get to play though =/ (although who wants to play against a campy roy lolololololol)

Dope: Getting grabbed by G&W sucks, lol. We should play more matches with mains next time, if we get a chance.

Tink: The few friendlies that we got in were fun stuff. Come to pound3, play more??

Forkgirl/Smiles: Your sheik got me nervous in our pool match, taylor. Yay for zero to death platform shenanigans! Good stuff in teams also, you two.

Reqy: Whoooaa, you've gotten a ton better. Gimp upthrow was the only thing that stopped me from getting flat out stomped.

Lee: Fighting luigi is hopeless :( Stop knocking me out of tournies, lol.

Cyphus: You don't have any luck at all in random char tournies. I kinda wanna say we should play more next time, but your doc is scary :confused:

InsaneHolyDamage: Nice placing, good to see you pulled yourself out of the funk you were in during the pool matches.

Kal: Good stuff, you've gotten a lot better. Character swapping was amusing.

Kage: I'm tellin ya, driving out to random tournaments is what gets people good. I'll bug gabe some more about smashing sometime.

Neon (it is Neon, right? *sigh* I really need to work out the names to all the people in houston): Man, you're quiet :confused::) The few matches we played were good stuff.

JF/AustinRC: Don't sweat the losses, without perseverance nobody would be any good at all. Arby's is delicious.

Hylian: Marth is made of Hate and spikes.

Kyle: I break Castlevania games :cool:

Buh

Smash Apprentice
The best part about our character swap is how you play Marth like a Roy and I play Roy like a Marth. Good ****. :)

forkgirl

Smash Lord
This tournament was amazingly fun. I had such a great time seeing and playing everyone. Never a boring moment! :D I don't think i ever want to deal with the pressure of doing crews (especially one with so many talented players) again though. I was seriously having panic attacks for like an hour before crews started until right after my last match, lol. I was like violently shaking like a crazy person and told people i was just cold, haha.

This tournament was a huge step for me because it is the first tournament (except crews) where I didn't get nervous and just choke. For the most part, i played well and I did not let my nervousness control my game :) All the matches i lost were truly because my opponent was better than me, and that is a great feeling.

Also, Dope and Tink were really disappointed because Gamelot took 20% of the pot for teams, and they really needed the mony. We were assured that there would be no money taken out of the pot and that's why there was a $5 venue fee. I'm pretty ticked off at this. : /

alright now for shoutouts...omg, i feel so overwhelmed...hope i dont forget anyone

kyle/mosquito: great tournament, my one complaint is the whole 20% off teams GRRRR but seriously other than that, everything went really well. I had a lot of fun and the tournament was really well run. Even if other people ran stuff, you cant do everything and it's good to delegate, but you did run a really good, sucessful, fun tourament!!! kudos!

xelic/jordan: your shoutout made me so happy <33333 :D :D :D You seriously are the funniest person to hear during matches. I can't think of any smasher in the country who trashtalks as well as you do. when you're at a tournament, I am constantly laughing :) btw our crew was Yagami Light, not the ROFL crew!

caveman and forward: you both suck for not playing seriously in finals. Just because you two are happy with splitting and don't care about winning anymore doesn't mean the rest of us shouldnt get to see a good fight. Everyone wanted to know who would've won, and while everyone can assume one way or the other, we'll never know and both of you really really suck for that!!!!

forward: first of all your shiek is sexy!!! lol, but I'm really glad you came so we could hang out again before you join the marines!! :) You're a really laid back, fun person and i'm glad to have met you. Good luck with the marines and life! :D

tink: thanks for coming to SA and ****** me in crews, lol!!! I'm glad it was your marth though because in our friendlies, i couldnt even touch your fox. I hope you and dope had fun and i'm glad you guys won money!! *shakes fist* we almost had you guys in teams though! :p

dope: yea my roy beat your bowser in the random tournament ;D lol, It was cool meeting you and tink and playing lots of friendlies :) You guys are run to be around, I'll see yall at future brawl tournaments hopefully

smiles: yay for taking out Forward in crews!! it was because of my coaching ;D lol, we did pretty well in teams :)

sethlon: grrrr, my shiek got sooooo close, lol. You Roy is so good! i dont understand how Roy can even BE that good. And thanks for yelling out advice when i got roy twice in the random tourney against Dope, lol

G@be: STOP BEING EMO AT TOURNAMENTS!!! LOL i dont like seeing you unhappy! i'm glad you stayed for the second day, and no johns that wont be the last time i see you :)

jake13: didnt see you much this tournament, but your gf is the coolest for making you that stitchface pillow!! <3

DoH: we didn't get to play at this tourney at all :( :( and i love playing against peach, but i know i'll probably see you at like every future tournament i ever go to <3

vash: omg mean, ****** me with link lol! AND i chaingrabbed :) you are seriously one of texas' best players. i really do think you're top 10. you are underrated, so start placing higher!! :) When Adrian had to play you, i was pretty nervous

Columbianfalcon: you told me you would not go easy on me, then later told smiles you did. grrrrr, trust me, i have no problem getting four stocked. it doesnt make me sad or mad or anything. But when people go easy on me I feel like its the biggest waste of time. :( play me for real next time

Cyphus: I'm glad you made it here again, it was cool playing matches against you. Doc is sucha a fun character and you're so good at him!!! and as for teams...thats what you get for choosing Corneria!!!! :p

Lee: your fox is amazing! seriously, i dont really have trouble with fox. It's one of my favorite match ups because sheik can do some pretty mean stuff to him and i've learned all that mean stuff >=-D but i couldnt even touch your fox.

JF: darn jigglypuff!!! :) you always get good rests, its scary. Next time i'll try peach. gg

SOS: omg @ you chaingrabbing me the whole time (we both know you can beat me pretty badly without it) and boo @ you counterpicking peach on mute city. lol so unfair!!

ARC: (i like ARC better than STQ, lol) I know you didn't do as well as you wanted this tournament, but there will be others for you to prove yourself. :) try to have fun at tournaments though. I mean its good to want to do well and have high expectations for yourself, but if you're just miserable the whole time, then it's not really worth it, ya know? Good luck at pound3!! :)

Kal/Buh: every time i play your marth it gets better :) haha i think you might have scared forward a bit. It's not normal to yell "i love you" to someone you dont know every ten minutes, lol :)

hmmm, i hope i didnt forget anyone, and yet i'm sure i did. sorry <3333 i'll do more later if i think of more people

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
you should put the brackets up^
*Shouts*

Mosquito- i wish everybody else would quit b1tching about the way you ran the tournament because i think you did just fine. good tourney though. i liked this one a lot more than final smash 1.

jesusfreak- you shouldnt have jewed me on brinstar with jigs. you lost All my respect but maybe your just pissed because i fourstocked you last time. its just a shame that i could have gotten a lot higher than 7th but your garbage jigs had to play gay even though we both know your skill is of no comparison to mine. grats ***. your such a sore desperate loser.

smiles-thanks for all the friendlies and good job beating my fox in crews . good thing i got you in singles ;D. your a realllly fun person to play and your peach *****.

forward- good matches at sos's but my samus has never lost to ic's haha you pulled some really nice stuff though and i see your ic's getting up there. good friendles and grats on 1st. *target test music in background**..

sars pirate- i think we got like two matches but nice seeing you like always. haha. if your ever back in la well get to play :D

Sethlon- your too good. i never knew luigi was such a good matchup against roy until hylian told me. so we can jump him next time haha. good stuff.

Hylian-you always seem to get more technical everytime i play you. good friendlies and had fun chillin at sos's

caveman- i almost had you in our last match with my ness against your fox haha. but the hyrule temple match with mewtwo was epic. Too Good?

sos- had fun at your place and your peach is cheap. i think all peaches are cheap hahah. glad we actually do some serious matches this time.

dope- i had fun in our low tier matches, especially with you falling asleep hah. your a really cool guy and all our matches were too good.

tink-icicle mountain was awesome. i still dont think we got to play a serious match.:/ haha but mario *****.

chang- you made me really nervous during our matches. really good falco bro.

xelic- i didnt think it was worth mentioning you but i couldnt believe how bad you got ***** by cyphus's doc. peach is supposed to **** doc. good job

forkgirl- your sheik surprised me a lot, good job ****** john wu in our crew battle but im too good against sheik with fox haha ;D good job in teams too^

Reqy- we should have played more, but your samus is even better than i remember even without the camping.

Buh- you were supposed to pay me but oh well. i have the most unique fox combos hah.

Mr.c's awesome.

LA crew- had fun on the whole trip. cyphus mentioned a lot but he didnt mention my love for varuna. varuna's pro .

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Thanks to everyone supporting me. Makes me tempted to do FS3 (but seriously, there isn't any time for that).

FYI, I'm still trying to get the brackets up, but DoH did that the last time, because he had the file on his laptop. I got the files, but I can't use photobucket because the image is unreadable.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament.

Mosquito - Print Screen and Paste works XD I really enjoyed the tournament.

SOS - crazy match with Shade in crews. We never got to play.

Lee - <3. I didnt see skill....i just saw cheating :) good stuff in singles. We shouldve been in same bracket. Would be screwed again if you chose Jiggz and Mario again rofl too crazy.

Sethlon - you're still too good. Rainbow cruise was hilarious though. I was like "k im going to sit back and let this thing fall. Next thing I know, I'm grabbed and thrown in the air.

SouthPaw and XLR8 - fun matches in pools. both you guys' falcos are pretty tricky.

Haha and TGM - I was beating HaHa on Saturday in the Samus dittos. and then I got superraped by both of your Samuses on Sunday.

Tink - I was surprised I won the set. It was nice to see some well known US players come down. Crazy stuff in doubles.

Dope - UpB spike never happened :). Shouldve remembered Rainbow Cruise was a good Falco stage....Should've remembered that before I banned Corneria, but then you have Pokefloats so i was screwed anyway! again good stuff in doubles

Forward - I had no idea what to do against you. I just saw you move all over the place with Sheik on FoD and i was like 'im screwed.' Thanks for the tips and it was, again, great to see some top US players comin down.

Caveman - fun matches in pools. and definitely watch School Rumble. Does he even go on the boards?

Rayzorium - ***** by your CF like always. nice 4th placing in singles.

Gravity -1st friendly never happened. nice Stepmania skillz

Puffball - You shouldve joined Singles.

Austin pplz- see you friday or earlier or.....soon.....

Top Bottom