• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Final Season Schedule Released! MLG DC! Dallas = Champs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The final schedule is now upon us.
(Complete) MLG Orlando - April 16-18th, 2010 - 183 Singles, 44 Doubles
(Complete) MLG Columbus - June 4-6th, 2010 - 250 Singles, 64 Doubles
MLG Raleigh - August 27-29th, 2010
MLG DC - October 15-17th, 2010
Championships - MLG Dallas - November 5-7th, 2010

Plan accordingly. Maryland is my home town and I was born in DC, so MD/VA better come out in force!

West Coasters: Sorry there is no event closer than Dallas. It costs a lot of money to head out to the WC and MLG typically seems to go there every other year (last year MLG was at Anaheim). Hopefully next year, until then I hope many of you can try to make it to Dallas championships since it will be a blast and that looks like the closest venue.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
GOD ****ING **** IT AOWHTH3HA OIH5A3A/W34aw#%hAW359A EAST COAST

Oh well. Guess I just have SuperCon to look forward to now.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why does MLG heavily favor the east?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
someone told me that you can't register for tourneys at the championships circuit unless you've played a previous one is this true?

my friend is the best sonic and couldn't make it to any MLGs this year cause he's kinda poor and the Dallas circuit is not that far to travel :)

D

Deleted member

I think I'll try to make it out to DC. Never been there before, so it should be fun. :)

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
nah man what you guy's will get is a spring to the face! and the Tenderizer with some A1 :p
were already making plans that when X gets back from supercon, gettin ready for Dallas

Toplin

Smash Rookie
I'm so going to the Dallas one. Hopefully it is indeed open to everyone. I've really wanted to see if I have what it takes to compete in the MLG. :-)

*CT*

Smash Lord
Didn't think I was gonna go to this, but I plan on going now, my friend that makes custom maps for SCII that I live with plans on going too so that makes it even better.

When does registration open for this.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I'm def going to be at MLG DC making a full impact.
This is event is going to be huge from east coast, hopefully midwest, and west coast will be here too.

TKila

Smash Apprentice
hey guys... well my first post was something about, how far was Dallas from las Vegas :p now i know...

Well i need some answer plz :(

MLG - DALLAS

1. How i can participate in this tournament ( i havent been in the others MLG )
2. Where is going to be this tournament (in a hotel? convention center? mall? )
3. How much it cost....
4. After tournament time, u guys go to someones house to play brawl? can i go too :D?
5. What Hotel do u recommend to me :(
6. Can i stay for 3 days in someones house XD (in Colombia we do that when someone is commin' to our city, actually the guy who comes stay in my house sleeping :p

Sry for my english guys .... n thx for some of you to answer my first question XD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
hey guys... well my first post was something about, how far was Dallas from las Vegas :p now i know...

Well i need some answer plz :(

MLG - DALLAS

1. How i can participate in this tournament ( i havent been in the others MLG )
2. Where is going to be this tournament (in a hotel? convention center? mall? )
3. How much it cost....
4. After tournament time, u guys go to someones house to play brawl? can i go too :D?
5. What Hotel do u recommend to me :(
6. Can i stay for 3 days in someones house XD (in Colombia we do that when someone is commin' to our city, actually the guy who comes stay in my house sleeping :p

Sry for my english guys .... n thx for some of you to answer my first question XD
Copy paste your question in this thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271264

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom