• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I just don't understand it....

Inferno, are you saying you made a decision during N2 based on something you did on D3? o.O

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Rajam, Inferno is less dangrous than GLife because he's a known threat. His abilities are tailored in basic format and not too scary, plus he's a less convincing player. Glyph is an unknown quantity with a lot more mystery surrounding him.

I got two abilities because the Execution is literally just a second lynch. All I know is that Day Jan isn't a one shot or it would have been spent.

People should talk to me about the benefits of me dying tonight in order to haste Raz by lynching Inferno for an unaltered investigate. If he's scum, I'll just jump. .Keep in mind that we don't know what redirection is at work.

:phone:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Haste is one shot. You won't be able to use it if you steal it from Inferno.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Raz, I did tell him to not jump.

Kantrip, he isn't jumping.

I'll argue further when I've got a PC on Thursday.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Flat lie, regardless of alignment. That post does NOTHING to explain your motivation. It's a "poor me" post.

I'm out for now.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Raziek, you should ask OS if you were blinded. Maybe he forgot to tell you.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I just don't understand it....

Inferno, are you saying you made a decision during N2 based on something you did on D3? o.O
No. I didn't jump N2 because I didn't claim on D2 and I didn't feel in danger of an NK.

If you are lucky enough to live through the day and then choose to jump tonight, then you forfiet your life. Got it?

Explain to me why it's so crucial that I don't jump. I'll consider it then.

Rajam, Inferno is less dangrous than GLife because he's a known threat. His abilities are tailored in basic format and not too scary, plus he's a less convincing player. Glyph is an unknown quantity with a lot more mystery surrounding him.

I got two abilities because the Execution is literally just a second lynch. All I know is that Day Jan isn't a one shot or it would have been spent.

People should talk to me about the benefits of me dying tonight in order to haste Raz by lynching Inferno for an unaltered investigate. If he's scum, I'll just jump. .Keep in mind that we don't know what redirection is at work.

Haste is 1-shot. If it wasn't, I would be using it on Raziek every night. Also, do you still have the dayJan?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker, how do you plan on discerning if Inferno DOES Jump or not?

Glyph, I forget where you've been looking lately. Are you still worried about Ryker? I haven't seen that suspicion go anywhere. Have you all but given up at this point or is it just a facade? Because honestly not playing just because "your role is anti-town" isn't a good excuse, and it's as bad as deciding not to try in a game because you got VT.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Actually, yeah, I've been wondering about that too.

Glyph, assume we lynch you today. Who is scum? Give me a list, most to least likely.

Kantrip

Kantplay
No. I didn't jump N2 because I didn't claim on D2 and I didn't feel in danger of an NK.
And you didn't use it N1 so that you could blow your one-shot Haste on scum. I see.

So you got an "other-Night" use ability and decided to pretend it is one-shot, only to be used after you fake-claim something? Yet while you were conservative with an ability that you can use as often as you want, you went right ahead and wasted your pro-town one-shot which ended up helping scum.

It's just so stupid.... You based your entire role off of one badly-planned gambit that would not draw even a pretend NK and it fell through and... I don't even.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
And you didn't use it N1 so that you could blow your one-shot Haste on scum. I see.

So you got an "other-Night" use ability and decided to pretend it is one-shot, only to be used after you fake-claim something? Yet while you were conservative with an ability that you can use as often as you want, you went right ahead and wasted your pro-town one-shot which ended up helping scum.

It's just so stupid.... You based your entire role off of one badly-planned gambit that would not draw even a pretend NK and it fell through and... I don't even.
I ****ed up with that decision. Anything else you wanna hear about it or can I wait for Ryker to answer my questions.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ryker how the hell is it a lie?! It literally is NOTHING but me saying 'yes Raziek you're right I DON'T give a ****, and its because of how my role makes me look'.

Get your nose out of your textbook checklist and actually look at what I'm saying.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Thief said:
(passive) Lv. 1 Steal – If you are on a lynch of a player, you will receive their last used active ability during the next Night phase only. You cannot receive passive abilities, and any abilities that have limited uses will be given to you with the same limitations in mind; if you gain a one-shot ability that has been used, there will be 0 uses left. You cannot obtain Factional Night kills. Should multiple thieves with this ability be used, the one closest to the hammer will steal the last used active ability, then the next closest to the hammer will steal the active ability used after that, so on until there are no more active abilities left to steal.
That is correct. Refer to bolded.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno checking to see If I'm actually a thief. You checking the mafia QT for Gheb's role description?

I'm just checking to see if the whole lynch thing was a ballsy scum move of yours. Also you repeatedly called it a dayJan making me think it was a day ability (it isn't). Everything checks out.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Goddamnit Ryker won't even have internet til Friday too

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No clue. Assume he won't be back in time though and we've gotta make a decision without him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Does Sang still exist? Considering I don't know the NAR of Split Punch, what is she doing toNight? I thought about it and with the wording of Jump she MAY be able to save herself (MOD wouldn't tell me) if she Jumps.

Top Bottom