• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Dissidia

UncleSam

Smash Master
I know and I do. It cancels into Soul Eater, Climbarrel, and Goblin Punch. Good times. :colorful:

Also, I've been using The Emperor a lot. He's fun.
the emperor got major buffs from the japanese one, I might start using him, but I secondary CoD currently

Gates

Banned via Warnings
CoD is very underrated. Once you get the timing down on her brave attacks she's very good. AA Particle Beam is also good and it has the ceiling infinite.

UncleSam

Smash Master
CoD is very underrated. Once you get the timing down on her brave attacks she's very good. AA Particle Beam is also good and it has the ceiling infinite.
I've got the timing of the brave attacks down it's quite easy actually you just can't button mash.
and a wide range of HP attacks make her deadly and versatile.

EDIT: lol it wasn't nvm

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I don't trust GameFAQs' boards, especially if they think they can create a tier list less than a week after the game has been released.

EDIT: ok, after remembering who the guy who posted it was, Gravaki, a respectable player who knows what he's talking about, I can kind of buy into this list more. Still, I doubt that a tier list is even necessary yet since the metagame is so young. Also, a lot of his reasonings for why characters are where they are on the list are either incomplete , inaccurate (I lol'd when he said Bartz has a good HP attack game - all of his HP attacks are fairly difficult to land and everything except Flood and Holy->Flare has terrible range), or not there at all (why exactly are Jecht and Tidus mid tier? Are they really worse than Cloud, Kuja, and Garland?).

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I thought you guys would like to know about the first N/A Dissidia tier(as of right now), with the character buffs and nerfs. almost everyone is mid tier- it's Tekken 6 all over again!!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=939394&topic=51121685
Well, he made another topic for it here, with some revisions and descriptions added: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=939394&topic=51173376

Tidus and Jecht are definitely better than Cloud, although it's kinda sad how nerfed Tidus got.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Is it me? or Inward Chaos seems easier on the US version.
He was like unbeatable on the JPN version...

Gates

Banned via Warnings

UncleSam

Smash Master
I main Firion (thought that was obvious)
second Cloud of Darkness to cover those nasty MU's

Ph03n1x

Smash Rookie
Jechts brave into hp attacks are devastating, even the comps tend to whip them out on a dime. Must take note and learn how to do it with Zidane. ^.^

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If I listened and cared about tier lists so much, I wouldn't be maining Sonic in Brawl, or playing Cloud in Dissidia. LMAO

I personally think that too many people are jumping the gun on the competitive scene of this game with tier lists and whatnot. I agree with you.

I just agree with the play style of Cloud as described. High risk for his slower attacks, but worth it if you know how to use him and land those slow hits. That being said, you and me. Cloud vs. Sephiroth; bring it on.

On YouTube the recorded match would be like, "Kuraudo vs. Sephiroths Masamune" ... ffff, that's amusing. I'm so pumped to do some battles.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
If I listened and cared about tier lists so much, I wouldn't be maining Sonic in Brawl, or playing Cloud in Dissidia. LMAO

I personally think that too many people are jumping the gun on the competitive scene of this game with tier lists and whatnot. I agree with you.

I just agree with the play style of Cloud as described. High risk for his slower attacks, but worth it if you know how to use him and land those slow hits. That being said, you and me. Cloud vs. Sephiroth; bring it on.

On YouTube the recorded match would be like, "Kuraudo vs. Sephiroths Masamune" ... ffff, that's amusing. I'm so pumped to do some battles.
Your on! Kuraudo (that's romaji for Cloud right) V.S. Sefuirosu Masamune I like that

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ExDeath was explaining the best way to play him: TURTLE!

UncleSam

Smash Master
ah your right! just throw a turtle at him and he'll be too distracted to block your attacks!
now I have an alternate to Reel axe to break high guard.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I found it interesting that ExDeath's voice sounds like a black man and ExDeath has a sort of obsession with The Void whereas Cloud of Darkness is essentially a personification of (a form of) The Void and she is portrayed as a white woman.

Squeenix has the rasicms?

Discuss.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I found it interesting that ExDeath's voice sounds like a black man and ExDeath has a sort of obsession with The Void whereas Cloud of Darkness is essentially a personification of (a form of) The Void and she is portrayed as a white woman.

Discuss.
interracial couple.
ExDeath's laugh sounds like WW Ganondorf's.
hey it kinda does.
a little.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999

Discuss.
CoD isn't a form of the void. She's a monster from the void who's genderless, btw. D:

And Ex-Death is a tree. And plants have both male and female sexual organs.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That's not true. Some of the summons revolve around other summons.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
What's the general consensus of this being a fighter on a handheld? Do you think that this will be ported to an actual console?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dissidia II for PS2 or PS3. Aw hell yeah, more room for more characters and an even longer story, and an online experience of awesomeness.

If only. XD It's likely we'll get a sequel, but it'll prolly still be on the PSP anyway. Square-Enix needs a Final Fantasy powerhouse on the PS3, to go alongside the XIII games. Seriously. XD

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Do we really need more characters? I think there's plenty right now and if you add more it runs the risk of becoming unbalanced. Obviously after XIII they'd have to add Lightning and another character from that game, and I wouldn't mind seeing another character from XI and XII, but other than that I really think it's fine as it is.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Actually I was talking about Scarmiglione, Cagnazzo, Barbariccia, and Rubicante. But yeah, Ramuh and those others affect summons too.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Re: more characters
Dissidia already sucks incredible amounts of dong for its criminal rejection of Yuna. They can rectify this by either putting her in the sequel(if there ever is one) or finding a way to cram her into the current game.
Swords are for losers. The modern hero uses guns, guns, guns!

Top Bottom