• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Dissidia

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Dissidia UT is pretty much just the balancing tweaks in the English version of the game being made to the Japanese version. There's no added content or anything.

I really could care less about languages imo. The English voices are fine. The only one I don't like is Terra's, and even that isn't too bad.
Garlands voice sucks though. :urg:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I think it's perfect for Garland. Not sure what you're talking about. He's got the defining voice, deep and Chris Sabat handles the dialogue and air about Garland really well.

If you were expecting a Japanese equivalent with the more 'old man' sounding manner of things, it would sound awful in English in my opinion. Different languages for different feelings, y'know.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Continuing the talk about VA's, I was plesently surprised by Zidane's 'cause I thought that they would try and match the Japanese VA and go for something that sounds like a kid.

P.S. I also think the Warrior of Light sounds awesome simply 'cause he kinda sounds like Cam Clarke to me.

Top Bottom