• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fighters Legacy (Fighting Game Platform Fighter) Continued - Complete

What Kind of Collectibles would you prefer for this project

• Trophies

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Spirits (More Detailed - ex. descriptions)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results

Big Band 14
Hibiki 13
Hsien-Ko 10
Goro 4
Hayate 3
Kage 3
Bad Mr. Frosty 2
Temjin 1

Big Band (champion of hyrule), Hibiki (Infinity Sorcerer), & Hsien-Ko (myself) are our new Strikers.

Next jobs

A - Lets flesh out content from Chaos Code & The Last Blade (movesets, music, alts, misc series info, etc.).

B - Submit 8 characters between Dead or Alive & Arcana Heart you want to see represented as at least a trophy, does not de-confirm for future bigger roles

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
DoA:
  1. Honoka
  2. Nyotengu
  3. Hayabusa (he counts?)
Arcana Heart:
  1. Kamui Tokinomiya
  2. Fiona Mayfield
  3. Zenia Valov
  4. Akane Inuwaka
  5. Weiss
  6. Scharlachrot
  7. Dark Heart
  8. Mildred Avalone

I will upload my subs for Last Blade later

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
DoA:
  1. Honoka
  2. Nyotengu
  3. Hayabusa (he counts?)
Arcana Heart:
  1. Kamui Tokinomiya
  2. Fiona Mayfield
  3. Zenia Valov
  4. Akane Inuwaka
  5. Weiss
  6. Scharlachrot
  7. Dark Heart
  8. Mildred Avalone

I will upload my subs for Last Blade later
Yeah i think Hayabusa is fine, unless anyone has any objections he will join as at least a trophy.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Kaede's Moveset

MoveDescription
Neutral Special:
Shinmei Hayate/Oite
Kaede flings an electrical projectile that scrapes across the ground. In the air he shots a diagonal projectile that explodes when contacts with the floor. Use QCF + Attack to increase the shock state.
Forward Special:
Shinmei Renjinzan
A Marth-like Dancing Blade move, you can do 3 strings that can go straight, upwards or downwards.
Back Special:
Shinmei Arauchi/Raitei
A command grab that only has an input version when used in the ground with HCF + Attack, in the ground Kaede sabs his opponent with his elbow, then slashes them twice and launches them with an upward electrical palm strike. In the air Kaede grabs his opponent, flips back and lands on top of them, creating a lightning bolt atop them.
Up Special:
Shinmei Kuga
Kaede does a jumping slash infused with electricity. The input version with DP can be followed by a second slash called Kokuga.
Down Special:
Repel
Kaede parries the opponent move, if the button is pressed again Kaede will counter attack.
Desesperation Move 1:
Kasshin Seiryu
Kaede envolves his blade in lighting and does a downwards slash. Can be delayed.
Desesperation Move 2:
Kasshin Fukuryu
Kaede stabs the ground, creating myriad lightning bolts that moves across the screen. Can be delayed.
Ultimate Attack:
Shin Kasshin Souryu Ougi
Kaede starts to do a series of furious slashes ending the combo stabing the opponent and rise with the power of the lightning dragon god.​
Sadly it's too late but tomorrow I will upload music and Hibiki's Striker moves.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
When the **** the table broke out!?!?!?!

Sigh, I will redo it later.

Anyway, here it are the rest of the submissions:

StrikerMoves
1657249375345.png

Hibiki Takane
Assist Move: Suigetsu O Tsuku Nari
When Hibiki is summoned she starts to run forwards, if she clash with an opponent she slices them.

Super Assist Move:
Shi o Osorenu Kokoro Nari
Hibiki does a quick clean cut that if hits the opponet is an instant kill. You can consider it too much but since
not only the move's range is poor but it can be blocked (yet it would give considerable damage to the same),
can be countered (destroying Hibiki), and the initial hit can even be parried. So it only works with unsuspecting
enemies.
Music:
Much like Samurai Shodown, a lot of Last Blade's music is mostly ambient so the list is way shorter than others.
Also nirvanafan nirvanafan I just noticed the edit in the main page, so I can do things for any of the open jobs?

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
When the **** the table broke out!?!?!?!

Sigh, I will redo it later.

Anyway, here it are the rest of the submissions:

StrikerMoves
View attachment 356190
Hibiki Takane
Assist Move: Suigetsu O Tsuku Nari
When Hibiki is summoned she starts to run forwards, if she clash with an opponent she slices them.

Super Assist Move:
Shi o Osorenu Kokoro Nari
Hibiki does a quick clean cut that if hits the opponet is an instant kill. You can consider it too much but since
not only the move's range is poor but it can be blocked (yet it would give considerable damage to the same),
can be countered (destroying Hibiki), and the initial hit can even be parried. So it only works with unsuspecting
enemies.
Music:
Much like Samurai Shodown, a lot of Last Blade's music is mostly ambient so the list is way shorter than others.
Also nirvanafan nirvanafan I just noticed the edit in the main page, so I can do things for any of the open jobs?
Yep, meant to mention it in a new post but forgot, everything listed as open in the op are previous jobs that did not initially have a lot of interest that anyone can add on to if they want when they have the time.

Once again will add victory themes later, having a hard time finding series icons too so will look more into that later too.

DoA Trophies
Ayane
Hayate
Marie Rose
Zack
Helena
Donavan

Next job - Nominate a new fighter you would like to see from French Bread (Under Night In Birth & Melty Blood).

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Yep, meant to mention it in a new post but forgot, everything listed as open in the op are previous jobs that did not initially have a lot of interest that anyone can add on to if they want when they have the time.

Once again will add victory themes later, having a hard time finding series icons too so will look more into that later too.

DoA Trophies
Ayane
Hayate
Marie Rose
Zack
Helena
Donavan

Next job - Nominate a new fighter you would like to see from French Bread (Under Night In Birth & Melty Blood).
1657285302501.png

Maybe try to use a moon like this one for the LB icon? Or the leaf.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
French Bread New Fighter:
AOKO AOZAKI
1657285366594.png
Maybe it would be better prioritize Tohno!Shiki or Arcueid but I love Aoko and tbh she is very popular, a lot of people where dissapointed to not see her in Base!Lumina and where hyped when she was revelead to be one of the first free DLC characters, I remind that in the first week the lobbies where full of Aokos. Also I think in terms of characters something that I noticed after make a lot of moveset is that we are submitting a lot of shoto-esque characters so maybe try to add more variate characters would be good!

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

Results
Aoko 11
Ryougi 10
Linne 5
Carmine 4

Aoko joins the roster.

Next job

A - Submit an idea for a new item.

B - How do we feel about where our game modes are at? I think we are pretty well covered although maybe we could dive deeper into the World Tournaments mode, not sure if anyone has any further new mode ideas or wants us to explore another mode more in depth.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Very clean icons!

I think the same, probably the only game mode I could add would be some sort of Survival mode like Guilty Gear or BlazBlue where you get points and after a X quantity you Fight against a powered version of the characters.

Item: Soul Eater Replica (BlazBlue)
It would have the look if BBCF Burst icon. When you have it you gain a toned down version of Ragna's ability to heal when damaging the opponent but it would be for all moves rather than a few. When Ragna use it the heal percentage would be added to his default value .

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

Kung Lao's Razor-Rimmed Hat (Mortal Kombat). Will boomerang back to fighter once then can be thrown 1 additional time.

For some reason felt like looking into adding more music from some of our series with that open job so I came up with the below.

SoulCalibur
  1. Under The Star Of Destiny
  2. History Unfolds
  3. Guided By Wind
  4. Destiny Awaits No One
  5. Hellfire

Virtua Fighter
  1. Room Match / Online Lobby
  2. Terrace Stage / Brad Burns Theme
  3. River Stage / Shun Di Theme
  4. Palace Stage / Lion Rafale Theme
  5. Final Showdown - SELECTOR - Character Select

Dead or Alive
  1. Zero Hour
  2. Vigaku
  3. Solitary Desperation
  4. Alpha-152
  5. D.O.A

Killer Instinct
  1. Hatchery 09 (Riptor's Theme)
  2. Village of Whispers (Hisako's Theme)
  3. The Watchman of the Gods (Tusk's Theme)
  4. Kneel to Your God (Gargos' Theme)

Both new items will be added.

Next job - nominate a new fighter to appear as a boss from a series without one (so no SF, KoF, or MK)

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Dural (Virtua Fighter)

Voting Time

Nominees
Takehaya Susano'o no Mikoto (BlazBlue) by Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Justice (Guilty Gear) by @Darkonedagger
Dural (Virtua Fighter) by myself

Vote for your top 2, yours can only place 2nd, most votes will be boss #4.

Justice
Dural

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Voting for Justice and Susanoo, I think ASW is a company very well knowed for their bosses so it's rational include one of them.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results
Justice 8
Dural 5
Susanoo 2

Justice (darkonedagger) will be our new boss

Next Job

Nominate a new fighter from either the Darkstalkers or Skullgirls series to join the roster.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Even if Darkstalkers has some cool looking characters like Bulleta, Donovan, Zabel, Jedah or Dimitri I want to give some love to Skullgirls.
Squigly
Absurdly popular character and even can be considered a protagonist in some way. It also has a stance mechanic that would make her very unique in comparison to the rest of the cast (that has I said before it has a good chunk of shotos).

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Baby Bonnie Hood/Bulleta (Darkstalkers)

Voting Time

Nominees
Squigly (Skullgirls) by Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer
Robo Fortune (Skullgirls) by NanayaGaming NanayaGaming
Felica (Darkstalkers) by @Darkonedagger
Pyron (Darkstalkers) by Geno Boost Geno Boost
Baby Bonnie Hood/Bulleta (Darkstalkers) by myself

Vote for your top 3, yours can not place 1st. Top 2 in votes join the roster.

Felicia
Robo Fortune
BB Hood

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results

BB Hood 14
Squigly 12
Felicia 10
Robo Fortune 4
Pyron 2

BB Hood & Squigly will join the roster.

Next Jobs
A - Lets flesh out content from Darkstalkers & World Heroes (movesets, music, alts, misc series info, etc.).

B - Submit 8 characters between Bloody Roar & Chaos Code you want to see represented as at least a trophy, this does not de-confirm for future bigger roles

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Top Bottom