• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
The glory was it gone..... I remember when we were active and got those dumb threads like ROFLCOTPER and then the full of win thread FLAMEDASH

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol you know we really only have one Fox main worth mentioning anymore?

TKD is the only Fox main placing high now a days.

Rookie quit Fox for Diddy, Zeton is gone from smash for now, ummmm that's all I can think of LOL.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I wanna go to MLG so bad, it looks like a lot of fun.

And yeah TJoe is back! We have some catching up to do :O.

:(

My eyes burn.

The pig looks okay, but they're all colored pretty terribly. I wanna see how their evolutions turn out.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Lol you know we really only have one Fox main worth mentioning anymore?

TKD is the only Fox main placing high now a days.

Rookie quit Fox for Diddy, Zeton is gone from smash for now, ummmm that's all I can think of LOL.
Did you guys ever notice just when these pro fox players leave we get these new or noob fox players lately

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Iblis at MLG Cbus? I'm in dere. Time to make an example of another Fox main. Hehehehehe.
Oh puh-leeze, what point are you trying to make Excel? Is it how good you are, how much we suck, how terrible Sonic is, or how terrible Sonic is? Or is it that you made one of the worst main-switching movements I have ever seen? OUT WITH IT!

And yeah, I've seen a lot of new Foxes out and about AllisBrawl because of TKD. A lot of them think they're hot stuff. But they also think DDD is a hard counter. (LOL)

And to other Sonic mains out there, I actually respect you. Excel is just a weird case I cannot crack.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol I can't =3

I have work tomorrow at 5 am =(

I am just waiting for my laundry to get out of the drying and then I am off to dreamland 64.

We can play tomorrow =D

EDIT: I love you new title =D

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I can't =3

I have work tomorrow at 5 am =(

I am just waiting for my laundry to get out of the drying and then I am off to dreamland 64.
Okay, I wouldn't want to tire you out :D.
We can play tomorrow =D
Hopefully I'll have time then XD.
EDIT: I love you new title =D
I actually have a video... it's a whole story really. It all started when someone brought to my attention that the paper you use to wrap sandwiches in are actually very slippery on their own. I reasoned, "wait... what if you took a banana peel, and COMBINED the two?" The rest was magic.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Activity? Here? 1 page?

Haha if I can make I'll make an example outta you cause I wanna see something. If this something works then I think I will be able to safely say this one move destroys sonic and I've tested it.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
so after exams im gonna have to practise my *** off.im going to a tourney in france were ally is likely to be entering :/ this is the first tourney where my main goal will be to actually win XD

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I actually have a video... it's a whole story really. It all started when someone brought to my attention that the paper you use to wrap sandwiches in are actually very slippery on their own. I reasoned, "wait... what if you took a banana peel, and COMBINED the two?" The rest was magic.
i saw that this morning, gave me a good lol
so after exams im gonna have to practise my *** off.im going to a tourney in france were ally is likely to be entering :/ this is the first tourney where my main goal will be to actually win XD
good luck with that, hope you do well on all three things.

i'd go to MLG, but not only do i lack funds/transportation they also ban my controller, so poo.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol yehz...catch upz when i get home

my connection is kinda balls though so we gotta figure out how to get it good again !

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Less earlier kills yes...I'm not getting into anything serious serious here XD

So I'm play Crystal Chronicles now it is boring but somehow fun.

Top Bottom