• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

SCOTU

Smash Hero
You just basically start a lvl 100 singles match. The game will automatically raise your Pokémons' level to 100 and, in addition, take your EV training into consideration.
lol, i know what it does, I've just never used the Wifi before. Also, i need like, 160 more BP.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Either just have a mostly max stat team and **** her walls (having nihil on your 4 strongest sweepers), or abuse the terrain (which gives NUTS bonuses to def and res). She just alternates between physical and magic AOE attacks and single target attacks while casting Sleep: Map every 5 turns. Once you take down all her walls, hit her hard and have ike get the KO.

edit: Rebirth(5) is part 4 Endgame #5, right?

2nd Edit: also, Ena is the most durable unit in the game. It's not possible for her to die.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Regulars are qualified but I won't discriminate against newer people if they give some good info.

And yes the yoshi one Jiggly.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Thats cool Ive actually been a fox player for quite a while now I just dont post much at all

Ive got plenty of time over the summer I can create a fox video critique thread 2010 edition if its ok with NKB and you guys

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Thats cool Ive actually been a fox player for quite a while now I just dont post much at all

Ive got plenty of time over the summer I can create a fox video critique thread 2010 edition if its ok with NKB and you guys
Hmmm Idk about making a new one.

1) The current one was first one to ever be used so, we have everything from day one
2) We could give you power over it but.....no mods for us anymore >.>

Yea other than that I would say go for it.

P.S. I don't blame them for leaving us modless, we barely get 3 post a day on a good day.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Maybe because new foxes are shy?
Wait I got an idea
ALL NEW FOXES FEEL FREE TO POST HERE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELVES WE ARE NOT EVIL
let see if we get any replies

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Anywayz Ill just wait till NKB replies on wheather or not to create a 2010 video thread or not and I could always create a link to the old one when I make the new one

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Most people who don't play Fox are skeptical of TKD's success in the first place. They feel like they have no reason to change character's due to a higher win percentage.

The second reason is that TKD doesn't necessarily make Fox look fun. For example, Santi (if any of you remember him) may have not been the most efficient Toon Link as in he didn't place 1st consecutively, but he made Toon Link look so god**** fun in his videos. TKD is an excellent player, but it's really contributed to his playstyle based on heavy laser usage (when it is necessary to the MU), and spacing with moves that have frame advantages. It's really the way you should play, but any combos I see him make are because he knows they are guaranteed. Santi would take risks, and mix up traditional bomb play combined with awesome gimping tactics and I would just go 0_0.

Again, I cannot speak whole-heartedly, as I have not seen every match TKD's has played. These are just my initial impressions.

Top Bottom