• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If anyone ever pulls that footstool banana infinite off in a game (I'm assuming that's what the video was) with any character, I'll....

I don't know what I'll do, but it looks ridiculous.

RPK

Smash Lord
Hay :3 God I havent posted here in forever ^-^ So how have you guys been?

Anyways there is something I wanna bring up...I've heard that you are able to double jump immedietly after free falling from moves like MK's upb. Where he would upB and then immedietly go into falling animation when he cancels the glide, and then as soon as he hits the ground he double jumps out of it and he doesnt suffer at all from the landing lag. There is supposedly only 1 frame in order to perform the double jump but that shouldnt matter since most everything can be buffered in this game. You can even buffer taking a stock in doubles lol. Anyways I just had an idea for a new tech for us.
sh to instant side-B to double jump cancel. Which means that if the side-B hits we should be able to combo out of it since we wont suffer from the lag from the side-B and that there is probably a hint of hitstun from the side-B if it hits.

Ex. Sideb->dj.Nair or fair. Some crap like that...Anyways just an idea since Ive heard that it is possible to cancel your free fall lag.

Zulu Nation

Smash Cadet
I like the sound of it but a bit more specific please >.< (I hate using this back-up account I feel like an outsider now....like no one knows me)
BACK ON TOPIC:
Could Illision like Falco's do and cancel the illiision near the ground and stop the upwards motion of the DJ with a shine to follow-up with a tech chase since they will be flying down due the pop-up of illision?

Ideas:
At higher precents, we could Illision from the ledge and then cancel to follow with a Bair (lol recovering kills).
Lol sheild pressure? Illision>Delux Combo assuming we illision past their shield.

Lol this if this actually works this could be fun to mess with.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i started copying DEHFs falco mindgame where he does the short illusion cancel into jab/grab or usmash depending if they react with sheild in time,pretty cool stuff..i can cancel it about 40% of the time but im getting there x]

if what your saying works ill **** bricks,more kill setups mah gawd

Lightning93

Smash Champion
RPK! Where have you been man!? I just hosted an awesome tournament for Haitian relief and I couldn't get a hold of you!

And this technique sounds amazing, but we will need frame by frame confirmation... I've always felt like Illusion should be used more...

Does anyone wanna do the proper testing?

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
lol, joe

I'll do it, but i need someone to get my the frame advance gct, i used to have it but cant find it now : /

then again i could try manually x.x

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol never

and light change your pic i think your NKB now lol!

my sister deleted my youtube account

worddddddddddddddddddddddddd

imad

i so mad

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im lazy to reupload it, ill probably bring it back up once i finish the Mk/falco one on march break

we better get used to each other then luzlzlzlzlz <333

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm assuming your sister intentionally deleted it, because doing something like that by accident is pretty much impossible.

Right?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
and light change your pic i think your NKB now lol!
Wait a minute!

I'm NKB! lulzuuzuzuzluzluzlzuzluz~~!!~!!~~!~!!!~!

I am so mad. I finished Bioshock 2 today. I killed someone I should not have killed, and did not get an achievement for it. I just can help but shake my head in disappointment.

Now that I have finished it, I can play more smash again =3

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Wait a minute!

I'm NKB! lulzuuzuzuzluzluzlzuzluz~~!!~!!~~!~!!!~!

I am so mad. I finished Bioshock 2 today. I killed someone I should not have killed, and did not get an achievement for it. I just can help but shake my head in disappointment.

Now that I have finished it, I can play more smash again =3

Groovy. (Sorry I'm a bit tired)

I'm looking forward to when more games come out so I can run away from smash for a bit.

Btw any other Fox mains coming to Phase 6 is Texas?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I'm assuming your sister intentionally deleted it, because doing something like that by accident is pretty much impossible.

Right?
she knew what she was doing, shes a prick...i refused to get off the computer so she could go on facebook when she has her own freakin laptop mind you and then when i went out she GGd me

edit: no Zee,im dead broke,i need a new job..my eyes are in apex 2,please come to that..we need to play and have fox dittos for hours =X

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Okay Toronto Joe, I seriously, you know, keep getting distracted by your sig. So, I've come up with the only way to possibly get you to change it.

INTRODUCING

TORONTO JOE'S

NEW SIG!

(may take a while to load...)

And here's the actual picture thingy I made him if he wants to use it as an avatar or whatevs. Fox looks a lot less pix-elated at smaller aspects just to let you know.

Notice the candian themed colors and maple leaf. Gotta represent bro. Also, I hope you noticed the similarities between Cam'ron's pose and Fox's...

Hyro

Smash Lord
Holy **** I just used fox in friendlies and he's TOO fast and if you know how to read people he's TOO good

can I be the best fox? ok thanks

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
About time people see the light of Fox's potential...I'll probably go pick up another character now.

Not sure if I want to though.

Who is best Fox though? In my opinion we are all pretty good to be first.

Nice sigs btw Joe and Light.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
fox is annoying me so much -_-, everyone else has it easy (mk,marth,falco,snake) why do we have to put in so much more effort.

i...cant...take...the...preesssuressszzzzz...

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
The effort is worth it once they die at 100 when we did at like 150....ish? let alone the opponent is rendered hopeless when put into a Fox combo, so of course they will make it tough on you to get in range to deal damage.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
pfft

it's more like, it's worth it when they die at 110 and we die at like 130...ish? let alone the opponent is rendered hopeless when put into a fox combo, and we get the benefit of making it tough on them to get in range so we can land our combos.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dunno about you guys but my Fox dies earlier than 130, and I like to say that I have really good DI. Can't spell my name without it, after all.

He's just so light :/ I swear I die to moves that I would survive with even as Kirby ://///

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Okay Toronto Joe, I seriously, you know, keep getting distracted by your sig. So, I've come up with the only way to possibly get you to change it.

INTRODUCING

TORONTO JOE'S

NEW SIG!

(may take a while to load...)

And here's the actual picture thingy I made him if he wants to use it as an avatar or whatevs. Fox looks a lot less pix-elated at smaller aspects just to let you know.

Notice the candian themed colors and maple leaf. Gotta represent bro. Also, I hope you noticed the similarities between Cam'ron's pose and Fox's...

OMG wow dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats freaking insane!!!!!!! holy **** you did that for me??? awwww omgomgomg you got me out of a bad mood ilu <333 imma put that pic on my aib page cause lil wrinky dic SWF pics dont do it justice! ty so much fox is doing the umad pose LOL

changing it now good sir!

and i think best fox atm is TKD with Zeton a close second, Zeton has been improving at a rediculous rate though, TKD overall is just a really good smash player and it translates well to his Fox, Zetons like a master at the char but still needs to develop his skills and stuff...i love Zee more though =3 then itd be like Light and NKB and then me for bottom tier,..****ing pit,marth,gw, make me rage when im fox !!!!!!

Zulu Nation

Smash Cadet
(Iblis) I live to 150% a decent amount of times to even characters like Snake or Luigi.

So I agree with the death precent part Zeton said.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i have a difficult time getting kills on the small characters...i can NEVER get bair to hit when i need it the most and thats my favorite way to kill ._.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yeah I'm going to be going to more tourney's within the month because Chu Dat is hosting a new tourney about 11 minutes from my host.

I like how since I am still learning ICs, I get wrecked by people, and then go Fox for one match and almost 3 stock them =D

Top Bottom