• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
There was a picture that had a censored word so I removed it.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So yeah, I like never would fast fall my aerials except for back air.

I started to fast fall my down air and things started to connect more often instead of get powershielded, or spot dodged.

True story.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
so Yeah, I Like Never Would Fast Fall My Aerials Except For Back Air.

I Started To Fast Fall My Down Air And Things Started To Connect More Often Instead Of Get Powershielded, Or Spot Dodged.

True Story.
Congratulations!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
oh i made it to losers finals for aib playoffs,gonna play dabuz today then if i win Ally is waiting =[] someone play me so i can get warmed up!!

nkb too goods

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ROFL, why is the quoted part so weird. Like the words are capped when they should be LOL!

Bible Black Cosplay!
OH MY GOD I DIDN"T NOTICE THAT

that's actually ****ing hillarious.

There's a SWF censor that blocks posts in all caps, converting all the words to be only capp'd on the first letter. My post was actually "CONGRATULATIONS!" but the censor hit it... and apparently hit the quoted part of your post too LOL.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Hey TJoe any tips for training my fox on wifi? im trying to break into that now since i cant leave my room all that much now.
go on aib or ask people you know for practice,and dont let yourself get carried away with the general silliness of wifi...remember what works/doesnt and stick with it no matter how painful it is =]

-Mars-

Smash Hero
TOJoe I have no idea how you do so well at Wifail, one ladder i got up to like 2000 points back in 08' and then i lost to a bunch of Random Kirby scrubs with like 200 points lmao.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lol i played wifi for like 6months before i went to a real tourney where Kage beat me LOLOLOL ****ing marth
(good old gamefaqs days haha)...been playing it since launch xD

Zhamy

Smash Champion
So guys, who wants to wreck me at 3S while I have my new stick and can't execute at all?

Curaga

Smash Ace
Retreating from the Brawl scene for a bit; trying to make Tekken 6 a bigger deal in FL.

Wish I had bought a Wii so I could have gotten better sooner at this game. XD

Zhamy

Smash Champion
It's actually because Honda's headbutt by itself shuts down all of Honda's offensive options.

He can do basically 3 things offensively:

s.rh
jump in
headbutt

Which can be punished by:

headbutt
headbutt
reversal headbutt

Soo....yeah. Best strategy is to wait. It's a really hilarious matchup, though, because you're REQUIRED to start taking risks in round 2. Or else it's a double KO and then lol.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey yo Zhamy you asian?????? My poor black mind can't handle complicated games like SF so I play Smash.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Hey yo Zhamy you asian?????? My poor black mind can't handle complicated games like SF so I play Smash.
Yeah, I'm Asian. But hey - Sanford Kelly plays fighting games and he destroys at them. Actually, it's pretty funny if you look at a lot of the top fighting game players in the US.

Justin Wong - Chinese
John Choi - Chinese
Sanford Kelly - BLACK
Alex Valle - Peruvian

Etc. etc. WHERE THE CAUCASIANS AT

Top Bottom