• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Jenkins

Smash Lord
lol alright get on aim btw

im not really in the mood to try so im playing lulzy chars lawl

edit: legit cf match LOLOLOLOL

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I am picking up t3h Fox.

Is it because of DarkAura's style? Or Toronto Joe's substance? (ohhhh #$%&. . .)

Probably neither! I just sorta picked him and went "OMFG shine spike" and climaxed, probably! It wasn't the first time I tried him but that time it stuck - like my old controller! Haha!

This beast is slick, especially in my favorite costume, (team) Green! And he has, I mislead you not, the best dtaunt in this game. You won't say it out loud but you know it to be true.

*~*~*~
I can't tell what's going on in Never's .gif, but... if that was a serious question, yes it is the same girl.

Curaga

Smash Ace
I'm taking Brawl very seriously competitively now.. and Fox will always remain the main.

I'm tired of him being so easily brushed aside in comparison to Falco.

Cool to hear some people picking up McCloud, please please practice a lot and take it to the next level.

Speaking of taunts.. I use Up-Taunt to bait a shield so I can grab. I don't lie.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Yeah Curaga, I know, right!? Uptaunt is a legit mindgame.
i want light....jenkins is damaged goods!
:blush: What are you doing tonight?

I just sorta picked him and went "OMFG shine spike" and climaxed, probably! It wasn't the first time I tried him but that time it stuck - like my old controller! Haha!

This beast is slick, especially in my favorite costume, (team) Green!
So many things came off wrong on in this post... but you know we all went through the same thing one time or another.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I won't be paired with anyone cause noone loves me, except apparently TO Joe who loves me to the extent of posting a few heart pics. ;-;

Curaga

Smash Ace
SH D-air to Up-B a few times.

The first or second try should land a full up-B first splash damage.

Then, sometime in your second or third stock, SH D-air behind the enemy into up-taunt.

They should hold shield to absorb all hits of Up-B, and before they understand what "Here I come!" means, you grab them, or up-tilt, or something.

I will use it in tournament one of these days, and present that video to the Fox boards.

I call it, the Cure Combo.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Excelightning93 may flow the best because it represents us as individuals together, but MoonLight sounds the most romantic imo.

Not that I mean anything by it... we aren't going to be slapping each others' nuts here.

Top Bottom