• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Video Game Club presents: The Fall Brawl 2010: September 18th, 2010

-!-

Smash Lord
3/5 sounds good

id like to do normal cps rather than the new ones like distant and ptad
yes thatll be a relive bro lol that means my ban will actually have a purpose and ill feel like it does count lmao

Ohh are u ok if we do it before singles start?

-!-

Smash Lord
lol My friend Chris (Christopher Walsh) can't come to this... but this other Chris can o.O

huh I think hes messing around >_>

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
lol My friend Chris (Christopher Walsh) can't come to this... but this other Chris can o.O

huh I think hes messing around >_>
It's another Chris and these matches are pretty hilarious to watch.

Segendo

Smash Cadet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.
That's be the best. Or Distant and Cart suicides into Jimmy J's mouth all 3 lives.
Epic.
Sorry to disappoint but I will not be participating in matches in any way, shape , or form during this event. I'll be to busy making sure everything runs smoothly, I'm one of the TO"s. Last year it was just to much of a pain in the *** to run the turny and play in it.

-Cart.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sorry to disappoint but I will not be participating in matches in any way, shape , or form during this event. I'll be to busy making sure everything runs smoothly, I'm one of the TO"s. Last year it was just to much of a pain in the *** to run the turny and play in it.

-Cart.
CARTTTT NOOOOOOOO
Don't do this to me bro. Have some scrub take care of the brackets.

-!-

Smash Lord
daawgg u better believe we will!!!!!

and chris walsh from Fgcu i talked to him and i was like do u know another chris walsh and he said no so i was like wtf confusion!!!
lol itss been too loong dawwwggg!!! is the whole crew coming???

-Cart.
I thought there was another TO helping out??? It shouldn't be too hard to give direction and calling out matches... you could enjoy the tournament too, unless there isn't someone else you can trust >_< as long as the bracket is all set and done you'll need someone to cover you when u have a match, which would be tops like 20 minutes. Just saying :)

yeah im good with that and we should get some friendlies be4 it starts
yea sure dawwg so for the CP list, most tourneys have this:
Halberd
Delfino
Orpheon
PS1
Castle Siege
Brinstar
RC

just wanna make sure which ones are straight with you, I'm not that much into CPs so I wouldn't really mind if u wanna lower the list or add a couple more :)

HYPE!!!

dskank

Smash Journeyman
[/QUOTE]yea sure dawwg so for the CP list, most tourneys have this:
Halberd
Delfino
Orpheon
PS1
Castle Siege
Brinstar
RC

just wanna make sure which ones are straight with you, I'm not that much into CPs so I wouldn't really mind if u wanna lower the list or add a couple more :)

HYPE!!!
[/QUOTE]

i would just add norfair and picto to that list

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
lol itss been too loong dawwwggg!!! is the whole crew coming???

I thought there was another TO helping out??? It shouldn't be too hard to give direction and calling out matches... you could enjoy the tournament too, unless there isn't someone else you can trust >_< as long as the bracket is all set and done you'll need someone to cover you when u have a match, which would be tops like 20 minutes. Just saying :)

yea sure dawwg so for the CP list, most tourneys have this:
Halberd
Delfino
Orpheon
PS1
Castle Siege
Brinstar
RC

HYPE!!!

Speaking of Counter Picks, I am using a lot more for the soul fact that they are all recommended and some of those stages just sound really entertaining to watch. (Imagine G-dorf side B-ing an opponent as they both hit Jimmy J's mouth in Distant Planet and are both dragged out of the stage. Pure win.

If you could, stop by Friday at 5 and we could do some friendlies. Proto Man C. Falc ftw

Also, I am a TO and an officer of the club, but my first priority is this tournament and I will be looking to win this thing if the chance comes up. Assisting the flow of the tournament as well as participating in the tournament it self.

-!-

Smash Lord
i would just add norfair and picto to that list
Aight its all set then. ummm you can spot me by a Kirby Plush hanging on me and a Kirby Controller

Speaking of Counter Picks, I am using a lot more for the soul fact that they are all recommended and some of those stages just sound really entertaining to watch. (Imagine G-dorf side B-ing an opponent as they both hit Jimmy J's mouth in Distant Planet and are both dragged out of the stage. Pure win.

If you could, stop by Friday at 5 and we could do some friendlies. Proto Man C. Falc ftw

Also, I am a TO and an officer of the club, but my first priority is this tournament and I will be looking to win this thing if the chance comes up. Assisting the flow of the tournament as well as participating in the tournament it self.
Yea I know they are recommended but that doesn't mean you have to put all twenty-two stages on the list, its all to help a TO arrange the list the way they see fit, to balance it out. lol the most reasonable thing to do would be to remove some of the old CPs to add the new ones to encourage smashers to try things out and see how they end up working and to gain more info on the stages itself and hear what smashers have to say about the new CPs with that it'll help decide if this stages should stay or not. I do think a lot of people are gonna use this new stages though, but with so many CPs + Starters having a ban means nothing, it wont be of any help. I can see a DDD taking me to Yoshis Island melee lol god on this scenario I would definitely welcome Delfino/CS/FD instead :laugh: the only stage I can see my character having a real advantage is Luigi's mansion... that's it :( well maybe green greens too depending...

anyways Tomorrow I work dawwg :( damm Imma try to arrive Saturday the earliest as possible cuz I need some real warm up before singles... or I'm toast :urg: but yea I hope u can manage to enter :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mix! If you and Swolf wanna come up early you can hit me up. I live on campus. So i'll obviously be in the area. I wanna get some friendlies in :D

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: 1st placeeEeEEEeEEE!!!1!!!!1!!

-!-

Smash Lord
yin my snake is rusty but I still got this :)

Mink ill let u know when we arrive my bro has ur number I think.

Inma win this nd it sucks there won't be doubles :(

-!-

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind if he comes, that just means ill be getting half the money I was gonna get. $30 is still ok. I would get some real practice with a real MK though :)

I do have a question though, are the PlayNtrade gift cards really only for the Cape Coral Store?

Top Bottom