• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Video Game Club presents: The Fall Brawl 2010: September 18th, 2010

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
u should have played me with 3D, then i wouldnt have needed to plank so much and u wouldnt have to endlessly troll about it.. just sayin
i would of though youd plank harder against d3 like jab jab 30% then go to the edge.:psycho:
IMO jusss sayinnnn. but i guess nottt

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
everyone i had a great time!!

swolf- ur Mk is fxcken sicckkkk hopefully i can play with u alot more.

M!X- ur fxcken snake is so legit. its nuts it reminds me of Allys. and i didnt get to play u but next time we will!!

TRA-dude ur such a chill guy and u play marth!! we need to ditto sometime!!!

Mink- ur ZSS is pretty sick and fun to play has but i will beat u next time,thnx for letting us come over and play!

Viper- dude ur falco is pretty sick and fun to play against,hopefully we will play alot more next time.

Dwho- i think u were the Lugario player. if u r then ur the best lugario i faced!

Vtec-dude i didnt get to play u wth!! we better next time.

Dskank- ur planking was gay but i will be better next time just be ready. ur the first person i seen using that technique agaisnt me it was different. i dont hate u though <3

******- it was fun talking to u at Minks and vipers place we need to play sometime..

Srk99- dude u sound like a pretty chill guy sucks we didnt get to play against eachother =/

Dolphinchief- dude u were fxcken siccckkkk and ur melee skills r incredible.

Abscent- i didnt get to play u but next time we need to. i hate didi so i need to practice agaisnt one.

Slash- i met u for a quick minute we need to play against eachother i dont even know who ur char is...
@everyone else- i had alot of fun!!!!! hopefully we will play again!

-!-

Smash Lord
M!X- ur fxcken snake is so legit. its nuts it reminds me of Allys. and i didnt get to play u but next time we will!!
damm dawwg I'm not quite as Ally lol but thanks :) sooo sorry we didnt play at all >_<

where's my shout outs!? No one likes M!X :(

M!X: U sir are Awsome :)
its cuz you lost to m2k( i think i dont know)

no shout outs because there were no friendlies going on and i had to leave early.

Chris better but no friendlies, slow call for matches and your partner andrew was a ****ing jerk. Otherwise decently run.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Thanks for coming everyone, this was our fourth Brawl tournament and first one to use rules considered legit by the smash community. (2nd one I've run). Next time we will have a better registration process so no one slips by with out being signed up. Also we will have better defined rules regarding the minor stuff such as the timed out issue. we agree that was unfair but i wasn't described by our rules next time it will be. Projectors and lag... only a few people have ever complained about this. I've asked around the majority say there fine. Plus there a guarantee we can't really guarantee we can get enough people to bring tv's in. I had enough troubled getting 7 wii's... If we could get a guarantee we could get 7 or 8 tv's then sure I'd do it... As for friendlies we, will try to allocate one or two wii's next semester.

The results for this should be posted soon. And they will be added to the overall rankings.

we appreciate any and all feedback, we will improve our system for FGCU's Spring Smash 2011! Hope to see you all again in the spring.

-Chris/Cart
President of the FGCU Video Game Club.
Suck mah nutz Segendo

Top Bottom