• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Video Game Club presents: The Fall Brawl 2010: September 18th, 2010

Segendo

Smash Cadet
I guess we should have clarified this a little more... PNT's are franchises that are owned out right by a person, not PNT Corporation. So all the %10 cards PNT sells and the Gift cards are only good at the stores they are given away from. That's why we put "gift cards to/from PNT Cape Coral"

So yes indeed they are only good at the cape store.

-!-

Smash Lord
I sorta knew but just wanted to be sure.

Anyways I can't wait and I hope everything goes well... Imma play tonight after work :)

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
its all good M!X imma take out M2K with my Diddy Kong! jk >.> it would be really fun to face him. but im pretty sure if ppl heard M2K was coming to this alot of ppl would come just to see him play and they would enter too.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Idk. it's also the Cape Coral play and trade. Which means the money he won he prob wouldn't even be able to use. hahaha.

-!-

Smash Lord
u guys worry too much lol there's about 6 smashers that u should really worry about... But not Jason :)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
the only smashers im worried about his u M!X and ur brother. im sad Chris aint coming i wanted to see his luigi in action...
Wrong M!x is good and so is *wolf but there are good smashers at fgcu like me abscent and tra then my brother is comming and last time he played *wolf he 2-0ed him so dont get ahead of yourself man

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
Wrong M!x is good and so is *wolf but there are good smashers at fgcu like me abscent and tra then my brother is comming and last time he played *wolf he 2-0ed him so dont get ahead of yourself man
i just said that im worried about them becuz i havent played anyone else. ive only played them.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
ahhh yess i cantt waitt for tommm is gonna be sickkk :)

eyy viperrr lettt your brother kno i want to mm him 10$ if hes down with that dawg ill see you guys thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yinnn whats up dawgg your sickk

-!-

Smash Lord
yea apart from me nd my bro I highly warn u about ******, Abscent, TRA my other brother... Nd viper. Though.. Hey viper I'm upset about a set that u gave Xdeath :( unless my memory is wrong?

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
ahhh yess i cantt waitt for tommm is gonna be sickkk :)

eyy viperrr lettt your brother kno i want to mm him 10$ if hes down with that dawg ill see you guys thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yinnn whats up dawgg your sickk
LOL whats good wollllfffffff i want to play some friendlies has much has possible until my fingers fall off if anyones down to play for that long...

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
yea apart from me nd my bro I highly warn u about ******, Abscent, TRA my other brother... Nd viper. Though.. Hey viper I'm upset about a set that u gave Xdeath :( unless my memory is wrong?
as in you saw me lose to him or saw a results thread.

-!-

Smash Lord
@Yin: yea man I barely play so in going with my smarts only XP
@Viper: yeaa man results thread. Please tell me u got DQed or somethong like that.

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
M!X im doing the same thing i dont own a wii so i mostly watch videos and try and figure out some strats.. but i cant test them becuz i haz no wii =/

-!-

Smash Lord
yea I hope I get there early nd with a couple mm I'm doing nd some friendlies I should be semi good nd ill just deal with the rest as I advance. Peronally there's only two guys I'm worry about :/

-!-

Smash Lord
lol thanks nd with DDD its all about the grabs nd Shield :) go for Defense first nd the on the Offense ;) just don't CG me >:)

-!-

Smash Lord
if I'm able to drop 'nades as u CG me then u haven't perfected the grab :( good for me though lolololol

-!-

Smash Lord
umm MLG had HD TVs with component cables but it still had lag :/ if u don't mess up then yea ur all good. As long as no one outsmarts u (taking the MU is to ur favor then ur all good :)

HYPE!!!!!!!

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
M!X: Yo quiero tu dinero por favor :)

Everyone else: Good luck, have fun, no johns!

Yineinjeirufjiuwahfaouf: How do you not know who I am?? Well, if you dont know now, you will tomorrow. bwahahaha

-!-

Smash Lord
M!X: Yo quiero tu dinero por favor :)

Everyone else: Good luck, have fun, no johns!

Yineinjeirufjiuwahfaouf: How do you not know who I am?? Well, if you dont know now, you will tomorrow. bwahahaha
lol siii ven y TOMALOOOO!!!!!

l got ur back dawwg nd don't forget arrive early I need to warm up with someone good before singles or I'm toast :/

Von Voyage!!!!!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
HYPE!
Good luck to all! I am looking forward to tomorrow. I am near the top of my game. Just need a few practice matches before hand and then I'll be looking good. ^^

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Hey,

If anyone who lives in or near Tampa is going to this tournament (or anyone who is passing through), I really need a lift. I would pay a good deal of gas, and BUY YOU A MEAL before or after the tourney.

Let me know if anyone can help.

Top Bottom