• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Video Game Club presents: The Fall Brawl 2010: September 18th, 2010

-!-

Smash Lord
I'll MM people for their slices of pizza. M!X, you down? It would be the first Pizza Match I've ever heard of, and I'm sure a PM will be twice as epic and intense as a MM. Lol!

And don't worry about the stages too much, dawg. Like you said, it's a free tournament that's just supposed to be fun! And all you have to do is win the first match, if they gay you on the second, then take it back to a neutral, or CP them just as hard.

Time
Runs
Away

im dowwn TRA! Lol that's gonna be sooooo epic XD nd yea like u said all I need to do is win game one nd its on :p damm eighty gift cards? Lol this Is gonna get huge!!!!

HYPE!!!!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
PNT only gave us 80 of these to give away which should be more than enough basing off our last tournaments. But just in case I'm putting this little * in. *First 80 Get $5 PNT gift cards*

SSGUY could you update the main post with this.
I'm pretty sure we would end up with 40 tops. There is no way this will go to 80 people. Only MLG could possibly do that. Especially when I'm being told ESAM's monthly tournament will be going on the same day as ours.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
projectors lag, its less noticble in brawl but when we played a whole 5 minutes of Melee I was able to moonwalk ALOT farther with all characters, especially fox.

-!-

Smash Lord
yea projectors do lag... From my experience its pretty bad :( hope u guys let people change if requested

Segendo

Smash Cadet
We need Wii's! can anyone on here who's attending bring theirs? we need an additional 4.

Thanks, TO

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I can bring mine, it's the least I can do for this free tourney for me to win :)

I just hope I remember to bring it with me >_>

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I'm pretty sure I can bring mine, it's the least I can do for this free tourney for me to win :)

I just hope I remember to bring it with me >_>
You still got plenty of decent FGCU players including myself to get through first. ;]

Segendo

Smash Cadet
I got uu guyyys lol is anyone better then ******? He plays R.O.B.
Best players at FGCU are: (at least the ones I'm aware of)
Viper
Abscent? or scent?
TRA

Don't really know ****** so I don't know how they stack up against him.

I'm pretty sure we would end up with 40 tops. There is no way this will go to 80 people. Only MLG could possibly do that. Especially when I'm being told ESAM's monthly tournament will be going on the same day as ours.
We got 80 people to show up last fall, 60 of which actually played in the tournament so more than 40's still a possibility. Keep in mind that last fall we were still using the free for all system...

-!-

Smash Lord
Is Abscent going??? cuz he owes me $20 >_> and I want to get 'em back... but with interest XD

****** is Legit, probably the best R.O.B. in Fl to my knowledge. I know Viper and hes pretty good too and actually it was at last years tournament where I met him... though we didnt end up on good terms :( but now were straight :) and TRA is a BEAST!!! if hes been practicing and has improved then he should get top 5 for sure :)

I'm actually not that good... specially since I haven't been playing that much or at all. But I'll still win this ;)

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
i'm actually gonna win this with puff

or uberice will beat me with ****ing mario

lolspambair

edit;

80 people is doable for a college tournament, ZP is all the way in miami lol

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Best players at FGCU are: (at least the ones I'm aware of)
Viper
Abscent
TRA
Forgetting Mink? He can bring Viper to game 5 in a double bind situation.

If only Mario got some love in this game, I would be considered beast. :(
And ****** is pretty ridiculous Rob.

-!-

Smash Lord
Yeessss we should :D dittos are great and there's someone else that's gonna join us :)

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Will anyone be willing to mm???
Should I tell Abscent you're giving away money again? :laugh:

Just playin' M!X! I might have $5 tucked away somewhere. If not, I'll offer up my pizza (if they end up getting it)

T
ime
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
daaaannggg TRA that's cold dawwgg! Lol if he comes imma three-stock him again lol jkjk

but yea man pizza match is on for sure, we can do a mm as well if u want :)

Anyone else mm? I'm rusty so its pretty much free money :/ but all before singles start to warm up >:D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
YES.
Distant Planet is a counterpick, there is a god.
I'ma be here. i got a 5$ MM with Dskank, and i gotta wreck some ****.

-!-

Smash Lord
ummm I'm tempted to pick back up my secondary for this new stages :/ I just know imma get CPd hard Lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahaha mix, just know that Distant planet is the best counterpick and always choose it.
That one and PTAD. Thats the only stages that matter in this tournament.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Hahaha mix, just know that Distant planet is the best counterpick and always choose it.
I can just see it already. Steve and CART, game three in losers bracket at Port Town

-!-

Smash Lord
lol idk dawwg but I think when I get cpd on those stages imma go Falcon... I got a feeling!

Ohh Srk9 yea we do, some one said they needed like 5 total nd I'm bringing one myself :D

Top Bottom