• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FFC Omaha Tournament... April 23

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
Phat u got alot of guts and spirit boy 2 say ur gonna beat Dark:>
but if u happen to do it I'll give u major props man I mean MAJOR PROPS:>

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Sounds good, makes it a lot more interesting to see who will win it all now!

It will be the first time in months that everyone has a chance to win.

Mo - I'm coming after you! :o

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Jesus, if Dark isn't coming, that kind of opens up the board some. This tourney I must beat Mo after he destroyed me 4/1 in friendlies and I still need to get my friendly in with Mario_1234.

Maybe I'll ditto him. My mario's getting quite respectable.

Oh, and I really need to get my Bowser out there somehow. He's becoming a force to be reckoned with. As much as Bowser can be anyway.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
He told me today he may still be able to make it, though he isn't sure. Looks like it could be up in the air.

Austin....if you play Murn you play Marth against him. No buts about it lol Marth beats Mario. Against me play Marth hehe Marth dittos are tough because Marth's usual tricks dont always work on Marth. Oh and Austin. My bowser vs your bowser. Dollar match me :-D

Roger that Jeff hehe.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by HuskerTank05
Phat u got alot of guts and spirit boy 2 say ur gonna beat Dark:>
but if u happen to do it I'll give u major props man I mean MAJOR PROPS:>
No one mentioned how dark 3 stocked Phat continously *3+ times* on friday night. I coulda told you he pulls punches during friendlies, but you kept running your lip.

N64

Smash Champion
fear the yosh.
And I'm winning this, cuz I need money.

meh. we'll see. It will be interesting to see who wins though...

Oh yeah...and i'll $1 money match everyone from nebraska who accepts. All ditto matches, your char.

GIMME MONIES.

EDIT: plus...add low tier tourney? maybe? please? or low tier teams? that would rock.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I think that that might actually be the first Bowser ditto in the state. I'll play a dollar match for that Mo.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
N64, do you think you can handle Yosh vs Yoshi for a buck? Also, do you think you would want to team up with me. I figured to bet the foe, you must fight with the foe. :)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I heard DYC and N64 are teaming up these days. Dunno though.

I'd accept Marth vs Marth for a dollar Andy. As for Austin, its set. One dollar and title of Best Bowser in Nebraska on the line.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Phatgamer1
Dark not going = free win for me.
Last time I came to smash expecting to beat you I did. Now I got a whole week to actually train. I still plan on beating you again. I told you, you were condencending and that's very irritating.

MedaGamer

Smash Rookie
Phats my homie.................hes going to take this **** all day...................all day.........................and on another note.............

The gamer guild(all of us who are going to be at fc) should have a crew battle with kansas to see whos the best...............
yeah phat we behind you................................yeah

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Dark, not to be ******** but have you thought this through (lol).

Seeing that you work a double shift, I would say you could make more money working than coming if you think about driving expenses and all the other stuff. It's just something to think about....;)

N64

Smash Champion
Originally posted by FaceLoran
I heard DYC and N64 are teaming up these days. Dunno though.
heh, that was the original team. That ended a long time ago, after we noticed that we did more damage to eachother than the other team. These days I team with dansmith(unless Tacoom steals him) or the Aaron from our crew.

And i want in on the bowser-off. I'm pretty sure DYC and Jesi will want in too.

Jesi

Smash Ace
did someone say bowser ditto? Count me in!! We should play on termina...

heh....heh....heh....

Phat, I think for ffc, we got a thing goin, you, me, dark and jimmy in one car, and whoever from lawrence in the other.

Sound good? You should double check w/ dark when you see him online next. Although I'm not sure who's driving yet...me or him.

And sheik_1234, don't sound so reluctant to see dark, you should rejoice in gaining knowledge and experience from someone better than you :)

ANTX

Smash Ace
Why you'd post something like this and then report it to the mods yourself is beond me. But since another mod already banned you I can't warn you for it. I guess I'll just edit this post and leave it at that.

Actually, after thinking it over and checking some IP logs I realized that it probably was some joker who got a hold of ANTX password that did this.

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
ugh well if its for the better part of food
thats kool

btw im in for bowser dittos
as well if anyone wants to roy ditto me

Jesi

Smash Ace
ah hahaha that was too funny. I esp like the comment to rainy day toast... tooooooo funny, you got your ban i guess lol. S'pose we'll be seeing more of Dan Aly Lover then? haha

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Thanks for the info Jesi. I'll probably call dark when I get a chance so I can talk to him about this tourney. If you guys want, we can smash friday and maybe crash at my place and leave sat. morning. I'll get back to you with the 411.

EDIT: I will also be in on the Bowser ditto/MM thing. Just walk up to me and ask for a match. Look for the huge dude that may be stomping all over the place going ARRRRRRRGH.
>.>
<.<

*Looks at DYC*

N64

Smash Champion
crap.
I can't go.
Parents don't want me having too much fun or something.
see you all at SMYM3.
meh.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
God ****ing ****it.

Yesterday, me and Batman were playing smash.

Today my Smash is missing. And it's crunch time.

****it ****it ****it!

rezo

Smash Apprentice
if you can't find ssbm, then you should just practice on ssb64. it's the same thing. we all decided to play only ssb64 at phat's house last friday night, and i think it made us a lot better. or a lot worse. i can't tell yet.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
that sucks Quen:< btw, are u and Leon gonna be joining anymore Tues. night smashs? cuz they are at Aaron's house now and we were just wunderin cuz u guys hadn't posted in a while:>

Top Bottom