• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FFC Omaha Tournament... April 23

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Yo DualEdge said that there is going to be another tournament in the omaha weekly smashfest thread so i figured i would start another thread....
When- April 23, Singles are at 1:00 and doubles will start whenever singles are over
Where- Family Fun Center- 7052 Dodge Street - Omaha NE 68132

U guys all know the rules.... but it says on the website 3 stock, but i have a feeling its going to be 4....

Prize-
1st Place - 60% of cash pot + $30 in tokens

2nd Place - 25% of cash pot + $20 in tokens

3rd Place - 15% of cash pot + $10 in tokens

Hope to see yall there..

only1Z

Smash Champion
Haha, another chance for a crew match. Record standing at 2-0, lawrence *yessss*. I don't think andy can come, since he said he'll be visiting OCU or something I forgot the name, to visit Nick.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
things will be different this time... u will c... omaha guys will rule and david wont suck the **** in the crew battle this time

DualEdge

Smash Cadet
My bad, I was still updating the website. It will be 4 stock and 7Min from here on out.

Jesi

Smash Ace
yayyy nother FFC tourney!! :D I'll get to show my secret character off. (It's still falco :()

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
dmac = my *****. Corneria is teh w0rst.

Another chance for Dark to come own us. Sweet.

Dual if you read this, I suggest changing teams to before singles. Since singles is generally the bigger attraction, it allows people to warm up for singles, plus you'll probably get more entrants in teams. Alot of people seem to leave after they lose in singles.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by dmac
teams before singles, that would be sweet, almost all tournies are like that nowadays anyways
Yeah, you know you wanna fit in :beezo:

I can't decide if I should shoot off my mouth, or try my best and hope my skill actually shows itself for this tournament...hmmm.:confused:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Sorry to say but I might not make this one. Ill be in town the 21 of April to pick somebody up and then head home. Then next Tuesday I need to take her back. As of right now I dont feel like making 3 trips within 7 days

N64

Smash Champion
He's just scared of losing to my pika again. Admit it.

TACOOM! COME! You know you must. No one can resist smash. No one.

Yoshi rules.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Dude its a 1 hour drive! That isnt that bad. Me and my buddies have gone to Lincoln and back twice within a week its peasy.

Cmon its Smeash.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Originally posted by FaceLoran
Dude its a 1 hour drive! That isnt that bad. Me and my buddies have gone to Lincoln and back twice within a week its peasy.

Cmon its Smeash.
Coming up and back Thursday, then Saturday, then Tuesday, all in my crappy Corsica that has about 240500 Miles to it. I know its smeash but it may be breaking my balls.

Matt, I guess last Tuesday night smash, whoever got my game gave me the wrong case or something. cause I have a memory card with only smash on it. Which means that a white 1000 block memory card is floating somewhere in your house. (Shea's room) I need that since it has the rest of my games data. without it I cant playing anything else. Its driving me nuts
:crazy:

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
I might not be able 2 make this one guys b/c I'm leavin for Florida on the 23rd in the morning around 9:00 but hope that Omaha Crew kicks the Kansas crews *** YEAH!! lol

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Oh I'm fo sho in there. Will be at this tourney beatin azz. Just wanna through that out there right now. Sadly Quen (AkA Sir Roy) will not join this one. He does not feel that he is ready for the comp. But I'll be there. I have some new **** that yall might like.

HOLLA BACK

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Eh, not so sure I'll be there now. Parents are making me choose between this and SMYM and, well, I'm gonna take SMYM since everyone from this will be there, and then some. C ya guys on the 30th.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Its a shame how so many people cant go. Its spring, the best time of the year. The more I think of it, the more I want to go. Both This and SMYM3. I might make this one

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Looking ahead, moving to Omaha is going to cost me every penny that I can get my hands on. I must buy a new car and fast any cash in order to live. That means that I douht Ill be attending any more Omaha stuff until Im settled in.

N64

Smash Champion
Uh....I hate to follow in suit...but I'm not sure if I'll make it either. I'm broke at the moment, and SMYM3 isn't going to be cheap, so I'll probably have to save up for that. Additionally, I want to make it to Oklahoma to visit a good friend and check out the smash community there. So, it's either that or this (and I'm not even sure if I can afford either at this point). So, come to SMYM3. It'll rock. See you guys there.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I maybe going, depending if I have the money or not, but I'm definately not going to the SMYM thing. No money = no car = no crap.

Mr. Esteemed Batman would like to know how much it costs, because he's all gung ho about going out of town and more than likely, getting his *** handed to him on a gold and diamond encrusted platter. But it's all cool though. We all have to learn someday.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Quen, yer goin boi.

Ok well Leon I'm expecting a minimum of 50 dollars will be needed. I mean gas shares will be at least 20, gonna have to feed yourself for a couple days, and entry for the tourney is prolly 10-20. Check SMYM thread for that.

I need to know really soon not just who can go but who wants to so I can decide what I'm going to do.

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
dude cmon yosh make to smym that would beees kool
but hell as long as competition keeps comin at ffc im happy:)

tank, roar smash smash mooo smeash:p

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
yeah it'll be about 50-60 bucks but the fun is what is most important:>
if u cant come up with the money just either skip one tourney or have some1 borrow u cash:>

or just place 1st or 2nd at FFC:>

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Dont forget that I have to drive too Omaha, that alone will cost be about a full tank > $30. BTW, Do you guys plan on staying the night at SMYM?

Top Bottom