• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FFC Omaha Tournament... April 23

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
What Tank said.

Lotta Bowser love goin around lol. We'll see if there's time, but I wanna for sure dollar match Austin. Also got a 2 dollar match with Phat's Sheik and a dollar match with Dmac.

Yosh....me and you on a team = win. Sound good? Mike's teaming with Devon for this, but me again in SMYM. I figured maybe we could team?

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
I don't know for sure if I am teaming up with anyone. I am not really the BEST teammate because I don't have too much tourney experience in that area. Im more of a one vs one kinda person. I'm actually pretty pumped for this because I was not able to make it to the last tourney for family reasons. The tourney before that I got 4th so who knows...

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Lordy,
Everyone's been waiting for a chance to unleash their Bowse. Jesus. If there's time that'd be fun. I'm curious what will come outta that.

I must die at Dark's hand at this toruney if he's coming. I didn't get a chance last time.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Well, we'll need a ride there, I thought the tuesday night thing was done and over with...

But I'm game, and I'm sure Batman is too.

As for my smash? Still lookin god****it. Still looking.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Sup everybody. I have not posted in a min. Trying to get Quen to play smash but he never wants to play with me. Alwasy *****in about stupid Marth ****. We got another smash from my cousin since his just walked out of his house. And he wants to play in the FFC tourny but does not have any money so that means I don't have a partner for the team matches. So any one who does not have one yet get at me so we can get something going.

The X

Smash Cadet
Very, very new

Hey all,

I just registered here to the forums, and the Super Smash Brothers Melee tournament really caught my attention. I'm a Nebraskan, so a tournament in Omaha would indeed be a wonderful thing to attend.

A few questions:

1) Do you have to register beforehand for these, or can you just go?
2) What's the fee to enter, if any?
3) Are friends allowed to accompany with you and play within the tournament?

Answers to these questions would greatly be appreciated.

I'll see all of you at the tournament, hopefully!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Welcome.... its always great to have new people in smash....

1. No u dont have to register before hand u can just show up and sign up there...
2. It costs 7$ for singles and if u want to do teams it costs 14 $( 7 a piece)
3. And yeah of course ur friends can come..... i dont know if your friends wanted to actually pay the fee and enter but i mean u can also play friendlys with people but there is only like 4 tvs so sometimes its kind of hard to fit them in but im sure it would be fine...

btw what character do u play and how long have u played?

DYC

Smash Champion
to play you have to actually be in the tournament. you cant just come along with someone playing in the tournament and do friendlies.

N64

Smash Champion
I keep changing. I convinced the parents to let me come to this, but now SMYM3 is looking iffy thanks to other circumstances. I'll work my charm and see if I can make it to both.

In the mean time, Z and I concocted our prediction for the outcome of this fine tournament:

Buahahaha.
Kansas Wins!

Edit: Oh, yeah, and if the mods believe this is in bad taste and whatnot (my jokes sometimes get out of hand), I'll take down the masterpiece. Or get yelled at. All for teh funniez.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Sure Mo, Ill team up with ya, then we can defeat Mike and Smeash. As where as Darks team.
N64, Nice picto :) Just to let you know im Iowan. so I rule you all

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yosh you know you are a native Nebraskan lol born and bred here.

Hilarious, if degrading. We'll see :p

Look at Tim livin around. Haven't seen that crunky ***** in forever.

MedaGamer

Smash Rookie
i swear.................every one who has ever won a tourny has a certain amount of people who will follow them to the pits of hell................................and to those who have no soul at the game................those who know.......................that they need to ride off the fame of that one guy who wins the tourny.............................................i challenge you to a duel...............................i start at five................................

The X

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Mario_1234
Welcome.... its always great to have new people in smash....

1. No u dont have to register before hand u can just show up and sign up there...
2. It costs 7$ for singles and if u want to do teams it costs 14 $( 7 a piece)
3. And yeah of course ur friends can come..... i dont know if your friends wanted to actually pay the fee and enter but i mean u can also play friendlys with people but there is only like 4 tvs so sometimes its kind of hard to fit them in but im sure it would be fine...

btw what character do u play and how long have u played?
Good, at least I have the info to enter it. This will be fun.

And I've played Smash since its distribution on the N64. Melee was the first game I bought for the GCN, which was about four years ago, I believe. Since then, I've been quite good with the game.

And my character varies. It all depends on my opponent and what they plan to do. Basically, I can play as any character and still be very good, but I just need to know my opponent's foundation, and I can counter it.

The X

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by dmac
$5 dollar money match, x? i play ganon and use a lot of aerial attacks and thunder punches
Bring it. I could use a 6 pack of root beer after the slaughter.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
I thought Tuesday night smash was dead.

Dmac is actually pretty good he has taken me out the last two tourney's ive been in...:) I've gotten better since then though so idk.

What time does it start

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
LOL I was playing around Dmac ***** me :-P I was poking fun at his simplistic style. Of course, Ganon in general is pretty simplistic I play him the same way :)

TNS has been revived a little earlier at Aaron's place.

What times does tourney start? 1 i think.

Ummm wow this is Mo apparently my comp logged in me to Mike's name at random. I really DO need to reformat.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Originally posted by N64
In the mean time, Z and I concocted our prediction for the outcome of this fine tournament:

Buahahaha.
Kansas Wins!
TOO RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY ROFL!!! <3 luv all you guys :p

duckrain LOLZZZZ

The X

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by FaceLoran
Where do you live? Maybe you could come practice with us/attend some Tuesday night smashfests?
Fairbury. About two hours away from Omaha. Pretty far, but I plan on going to UNO after this summer.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Originally posted by N64
I keep changing. I convinced the parents to let me come to this, but now SMYM3 is looking iffy thanks to other circumstances. I'll work my charm and see if I can make it to both.

Buahahaha.
Kansas Wins!

Edit: Oh, yeah, and if the mods believe this is in bad taste and whatnot (my jokes sometimes get out of hand), I'll take down the masterpiece. Or get yelled at. All for teh funniez.
Uh, I really hope that isn't me in the bottom right hand corner.........

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Hey jeff, do you still need a partner? I may be able to make the teams part of the tourney but i am not 100% sure. I should know by later tonight, but yeah, if i can make it, i dont have a partner yet, so either jeff, or someone else looking for a partner, i may be available.

N64

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Phatgamer1
Uh, I really hope that isn't me in the bottom right hand corner.........
Of course not. It's...uh...Mike. Duh.

WE LAV U PHAT!

oh...and I might need a teammate at this if aaron doesn't go. if anyone wants a pika on their team...

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by HuskerTank05
yeah Yosh technically speaking u are a Nebraskan:> lol
and N64 I'll give u this thats funny but it would never happen:>
Gosh of course not...States dont just get up and start ****** eachother....that'd be mass chaos. But we cant draw most of kansas crew ****** the state of nebraska, that'd be way to detailed for paint

only1Z

Smash Champion
Lol, first thing D'Mac *Jes Jokin dmac ^_~*
said when he announced GS2 was dropped for us, was to change our sigs. Finally I've found a suitable replacement ^_^

Top Bottom