• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FFC Omaha Tournament... April 23

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
actually on second thought, its a 6 hour drive down there:)
not to mention the extra time we have to put in for getting lost:)
but, ill help with the driving this time

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
yea
another after party for i to get krunked at:)
well i guess **** does happen doesnt it tank?

thats an idea though yosh
and they kinda had one goin in kansas especially
in the other apartments:)

was crazy but kool..

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
u are **** right thats how it goes after a
well earned day of smashin
there are other rewards then whats achieved from smashin

fun food krunkin it up, i guess weedin it up
HELL YEA

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Alright I'm esitmating gas will be at least 20-30 a man. Add that to 10-20 for tourney, plus food and money matches you are looking at a serious load of cash. There is no question in my mind that we are staying the night because there is no effing way I want to drive back from like 12-9 am or whatever. Plus, we have to drive there the night before since it's such a long drive.

Ok guys seriously now if you are up for this I mean have at least 50 bucks and willing to pay a down payment on gas UP FRONT because I didnt get money from everyone last time then I need to know.

There ain't no backin out of this one (Murn...if you are even alive) because I wanna get plans set in advance plus I need to ask AOB for housing. So no maybes who is sure?

Mexmike almost certainly be unable to go at this point because he is now on probation and can't leave the city.

On a side note Darkrain told me he is dittoing EVERYONE at this tourney. Even you Yosh :)

Edit: Space will be very limited if we get enough interest from Omaha. I'd like to take the van but it's looking 50/50 at best and my mom says the ****** can go any time. If I don't, it will be my miniscule cavalier unless someone offers up their own ride. As most of you well know, the absolute max that can fit in there is 5, counting me.

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
dude this is kool
im in for it all
money matches
darkrain kikin our *****
gettin pulled over (more than likely)

but i can help you on the drive
sides im lookin for that UFO again:)

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I might just go to this. Surprise surprise. If I make it, I'm money matching Mike for 5 bucks. If he doesn't read this, someone pass him the message. This is going to be one of the biggest ***** ever witnessed against Mike Falco Lover. Get it taped.

Dark: It would be wise of you not to Sheik ditto me. You will lose. Badly.

On a side note to everyone: I'm taking this tourney whether you like it or not. If I go of course.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Really want to go. but it sounds like Its going to cost me a good 21 hours of work. I think I can pull this one off.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Phatgamer1
I might just go to this. Surprise surprise. If I make it, I'm money matching Mike for 5 bucks. If he doesn't read this, someone pass him the message. This is going to be one of the biggest ***** ever witnessed against Mike Falco Lover. Get it taped.

Dark: It would be wise of you not to Sheik ditto me. You will lose. Badly.

On a side note to everyone: I'm taking this tourney whether you like it or not. If I go of course.
LOL ur taking this tourney.... thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard.... like dark will ever lose... ever

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
btw,Mo AOB said that depending on what we want to do after the tourney determines where we crash:>

smash+sleep=AOB's place off campus

smash+really drunk smashers=on campus wherever

Tacoom

Smash Lord
As of right now I plan on going to SMYM. So I vote crunk. In response too Phat, Im taking this one baby!!!! heh heh Alright! :cool:

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
sweet we gonna be krunken it up down there:)
heh if thats the kase ill be ****ed if i try and help drive on the way home:p

j/k i could give it a try

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
if no one feels up to the task of driving after all of the excitment i assume we're gonna have the night before then I can drive back because I'm usually pretty good about not having hangovers and I know if Deevs and Mo drink alot then the next morning they'll have hangovers for sure because they don't usually drink that much:>

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
aye, step up to the plate tank
just remeber if you happen to be the only one of us not krunked
thats still a good 6 hours back
(only if we havent gotten lost or pulled over by donuts)

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Mario_1234
LOL ur taking this tourney.... thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard.... like dark will ever lose... ever
Get ready to have your mind turned to jelly, cuz I'm takin Dark out. Guaranteed.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
I will be there to get my Marth schooled. This is just what I do. Maybe I'll put Face Loran away this year. Maybe not, but I shall try.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
DUDE PHAT U GOT THIS.. GURANTEED...U should have went to bomb3 cause u would have beat chu dat....

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Wow, i blink anad these threads have 10,000 posts. I am really out of the 10 post a day loop you guys have going here. I may be up for smym, but i am not sure yet. First, when is it? Then, it may just depend on how i feel about this, but yeah, may be up for it. And ofcourse i will be at ffc. Looking to put my fox out there and have him do ok.
Dragon

Tacoom

Smash Lord
You know Phat, He makes alot of promises and guaranteeds but in the end, Its the same. Rock on under my shoe. :p

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well Aaron right now I have Devon, Tank, Mike. I can only bring one more. Murn said he might drive. The only people that could potentially go I think are Murn, you, and Yosh. Leon mentioned something too apparently.

It's Apr. 30.

Top Bottom