• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fenrir

vZakat

Half Genie
He hasn't been confirmed yet so it's possible he's not in. My main (Roy) is more than likely to not be in brawl. Though that sucks, I'm fine with that. If Jiggs is in good for you, if not deal with it.

And a thread titled "Fenrir" should say something like "Fenrir. He's a good dude."
I totally didn't steal that from MookieRah >_>

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
when 64 and melee came out jiggs was one of the most popular characters. (this was still with ash and misty and whatnot) but now with the newer seasons few little kids recognice jiggly unless they watched the first couple of seasons. All in all jiggs will prob not be in it but don't worry you have a ton of other gey characters to choose from. (Olimar is so broken)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
when 64 and melee came out jiggs was one of the most popular characters. (this was still with ash and misty and whatnot) but now with the newer seasons few little kids recognice jiggly unless they watched the first couple of seasons. All in all jiggs will prob not be in it but don't worry you have a ton of other gey characters to choose from. (Olimar is so broken)
They have pokemon trainer with like the 3 original starters or some BS, I can't imagine jigglypuff is too unrecognizable.

I will be very said if she's not in.

And to complete the title of the thread: "...is totally awesome!"

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
They have pokemon trainer with like the 3 original starters or some BS, I can't imagine jigglypuff is too unrecognizable.

I will be very said if she's not in.

And to complete the title of the thread: "...is totally awesome!"
When you complete 9,000 VS matches, Jiggs gets added to the cycle of Pokemon Trainer. (Rest and switch out, anyone?)

Top Bottom