• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Female Smashers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Sakuri probably intentionally made brawl characters mostly male or a-sexual (WTF is a ROB) because he secretly knew males out be 90% of the people that play brawl.

Sakuri was only trying to re-create real life and I give him a FAIL FOR THAT!.

Bet if there were more female characters in brawl (Krystal OMG) there would be more female smashers.

Valadis

Smash Cadet
I'm a femme smasher and I've been a gamer mah entire life. Weaned off of the nintendo~

I've also followed the smash series since smash 64. I still love Smash and just entered the community really

last year. I hope to meet moar of you guys ;o ♥

SothE700k

Smash Lord
To Bassoonist and anyone in his path: TEH INTERNETZ. SERIOUS BUSINESS. Make way people, he's gonna kill you with DESU!!!

On topic: Well I have some female friends who play Smash! Not often but they do. I'd love to meet a good female smash player, I personally think that would be awesome.

Grunt

Smash Master
To Bassoonist and anyone in his path: TEH INTERNETZ. SERIOUS BUSINESS. Make way people, he's gonna kill you with DESU!!!

On topic: Well I have some female friends who play Smash! Not often but they do. I'd love to meet a good female smash player, I personally think that would be awesome.
way 2 fail

The Myk

Smash Rookie
Many female smashers have smaller hands than males!

Really, that's all I can say. Otherwise, being off topic here, TO ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE: IF YOU WANT MALES TO STOP LOOKING AT YOUR CHEST, STOP WEARING SHIRTS THAT REVEAL 80% SKIN. It is indeed being called sexy by wearing said shirts, but I can't help but notice how you make yourselves look like idiots when you try to ruin boy's confidence for looking!

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
Really, that's all I can say. Otherwise, being off topic here, TO ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE: IF YOU WANT MALES TO STOP LOOKING AT YOUR CHEST, STOP WEARING SHIRTS THAT REVEAL 80% SKIN. It is indeed being called sexy by wearing said shirts, but I can't help but notice how you make yourselves look like idiots when you try to ruin boy's confidence for looking!
***** please, have you seen female smashers? It's hard enough looking at them normally, but with clothes revealing 80% of their skin? ****in make a guy celebit reeeal fast. This isn't your place to vent against hot chicks who dress skanky and then pretend like they hate it when guys stare at them, mouth-agape.

Yes i know i'm a politically incorrect *******, ignorant in everyway.

K64

Smash Apprentice
Wish I can battle a female smasher just 4 a new scent of challenge. NO DISRESPECT.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
8 year olds?
This site is not much better in terms of maturity.

Yeah, some members are more mature than others, but for the most part, the similarities between here and Gaia are not that distant; they are very relative in terms of user consensus.

Like I said, gotta associate with the right people. The people I talk to there and the people I talk to here are very intelligent, and have a great head on their shoulders.

So really, the whole stereotyping thing is silly.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Why do people find this funny?

It seems that people on the internet just love making sexist and racist comment jokes... I personally don't think it's funny at all.
alright lets be serious. If you were a dude, you'd probably chuckle a bit. hahaha.

on that note ne1 here notice the animation from ZSS when either falco or Wolf grabs her? you can see it longer when she has high damage. she gets on her knees and sways back and forth like she's sucking on C**K. Sakurai felt it wuz his place to put girls in his game in their place too. hahaha. jerk.

PERSONALLY, I can never get w/ a girl gamer. It would seem to much like dating a dude. I go for the non gamer girls...just as long as they understand my love for games. then its all good.
wait there is an exception to this....if the only game she plays is Dr. Mario, I'll let it slide. haha

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
I admire female brawlers that can kick azz. I never take a female brawler lighty. Lots of guys do and go easy on them. And I think thats bullcrap. They are smahers just as us guys. and play to win just like us guys. So it's only fair to show them equal respect in a fight.

Female smashers pwn.
Whoa! You're a dude!?

Julz

Smash Apprentice
I think fighting games fulfill a mans desire to beat the crap out of someone without being injured or feeling guilty afterwards (do you ever twitch or grunt before an attack?). And so they actively seek it. I don't think girls have this desire to fight so most of them wont even be aware of a game like brawl existing. I believe that girls who have been introduced to fighting games either by a brother or male friends play in a competitive setting for fun or for the attention lavished on them. I also believe girls wont think for a second about relationships during tournaments or big gatherings.

Though I could be wrong...

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
Women belong in the kitchen
lol its guys like you who scare females away, but that's still funny lol. I never met a girl who is better than me at smash bros. i would like to meat one to see what its like but o well. I was over at my friend's Halo 3 LAN party once and he invited a few female gamers over. They owned us all!!!!!!!! no we aren't bad or anything they were just amazing. the lesson here is dont underestimate female players. they are a force to be reckoned with. i think the reason why we do is females are usaully looked down upon when it comes to certain things. (not cooking!!) lol

PKPower

Smash Cadet
Video gaming is a hobby. I know girl gamers... It really isn't a big deal. My preferred 2's partner in melee was a female who mained Roy.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I ,sadly, don't know any good or decent girl smashers in my area. :( It would help against that dumb stereo type. I would love to fight a girl smasher live, not on wifi. But wifi is good too.

I feel like I'm going to be a civil rights activist when I grow up. :p
/politics

nakedsnake

Smash Journeyman
Whats that it looks like a gamer. But wait what are those. This gamer has two massive lumps on her chest. My god its the rare female gamer. Look it appears where not alone. The males seem to be amazed that such a thing actually exist. Wait look it appears that some of the men are trying to mate with her. Their fighting to see who will get here. Look shes slowly walking away. But wait shes surrounded she most find shelter soon she runs to her safe place the female bathroom she puts on a hat and glasses. This simple disguise easily fools the men. She then continues her adventures

I know it sucks but just think of a Austrian guy saying this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom