• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Female Smashers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
ima dewd.. and I think that... there should be more female brawlers. it seems like all of them are quite good and there aren't enough good players in teh wifi world so there.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I main ZSS. Is that close enough? *Scratches genitalia*
Seriously though, Koka is a (fairly) regular ZSS boards member, and when she showed up to Only In Niagara 2, I'm not gonna lie, I was like "ZOMG A GURLL!!!11"

And, well, I'm honestly not sure what gender Cake is... I think he/she wants it that way.
If we're talking about the same Cake (and I'm not at all sure we are) I'm pretty sure he's a guy and a Diddy player, since he played one of my crew mates at the MWCC.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
ima dewd.. and I think that... there should be more female brawlers. it seems like all of them are quite good and there aren't enough good players in teh wifi world so there.
That's because wifi lacks adequate customization, it lags, and it sucks. I played 10 wifi matches, won all of them without trying, and then stopped playing it forever because it's not even fair and most of the people online suck.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Manipulation is far from a talent unique to the Barbie Dolls. All members of the Oestrogen race recieve this special talent from birth. And you are missing out...
Yeah, I guess I could have learned to harness that talent IF I wanted to in my earlier years, but I have decided to convert that talent into intellectual power for me! (Not saying that you are dumber than I am.) I just think it's wrong for people being able to manipulate others like that. Besides, how are you going to learn how to do things on your own? Trust me, this talent doesn't work ALL of the time. There are people out there who ARE immune to this talent. Seriously, I've seen some failures out there. Anyway, I've learned how to live my life without that talent. I can live without it. It's just that I'm going to have to work harder to get the things that I want in life without that talent though.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Yeah, I guess I could have learned to harness that talent IF I wanted to in my earlier years, but I have decided to convert that talent into intellectual power for me! (Not saying that you are dumber than I am.)
I should hope not. proper Manipulation requires a lot of intelligence.

I just think it's wrong for people being able to manipulate others like that.
Ah I see. You are weak...

Besides, how are you going to learn how to do things on your own?
The same way eveyrone else does. You just have more options.

Gaki

Smash Journeyman
errrr i`m currently ranked top 3 in my country, ( Netherlands )
I usually end up 1st except for one tourney >_>
First of all lets straight this out i`m a guy i dont know who the hell you people are talking to?

gantrain05

Smash Master
i've had many people over the internetz think im a girl because of my pic/avatar, what can i say i just love peach!

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I remember people used to think I a girl because of my pink smash debaters title and my gf is in my sig lol.

Girl gamers are very scarce in the tournament scene, as they seem to not be as open to public games and travel. However, I know plenty of girls who play WoW or Ragnarok or MapleStory (you get the point I'm trying to make).

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
i've fought a pitt user online who was female. I also play smash with my gf sometimes. but i let her win alot, because if i dont she'll beat my a** irl...

.Marik

is a social misfit
Female gamers are awesome.

Like Sneak, for instance. ;]

God, she's so awesome lololol. :yoshi:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There are no female Smashers.

This thread is one big lie.
It's post like this that mostl likey girls don't even bother with this game. I say about 50% worth. Cause Post like this also incourage girls to get into the game.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
lol its guys like you who scare females away, but that's still funny lol. I never met a girl who is better than me at smash bros. i would like to meat one to see what its like but o well. I was over at my friend's Halo 3 LAN party once and he invited a few female gamers over. They owned us all!!!!!!!! no we aren't bad or anything they were just amazing. the lesson here is dont underestimate female players. they are a force to be reckoned with. i think the reason why we do is females are usaully looked down upon when it comes to certain things. (not cooking!!) lol
Thats what he said

Tennet

Smash Champion
guys only look down on females because they have boobs...get it??
I know girls that play smash but so far none play competitively...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The community is male dominated and nerdy, and obviously not really what girls are into. But that's not to say that girls won't like it, because there's plenty of girls out there who life video games, and I'm sure many of them love Brawl. As far as the competitive side goes, though, they'd probably be in it more for the community rather than to win big tournaments. And as for internet forums...

I'm sure we all know how people on the internet treat women.

Sigh..

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol next thing you know they'll want SWF suffrage.
/sarcasm

I don't play too many girls who play smash competitively, but I know some, and although pretty unrelated, in chess we have in OR state like 3-4th best in high school division and she's a gal.

I remember people used to think I a girl because of my pink smash debaters title and my gf is in my sig lol.

Girl gamers are very scarce in the tournament scene, as they seem to not be as open to public games and travel. However, I know plenty of girls who play WoW or Ragnarok or MapleStory (you get the point I'm trying to make).
lol, I almost thought u were a girl 2, until I saw ur avy.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yup. phi1ny3 has a point. If a girl wants to get into something, of course she can get good at something.

it's just that the world of competitive gaming isn't really, you know, a girl thing. Generally. More power to those girls who choose to play though

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
^It's this kind of communication that turns them off lol.^

Guys are so insensitive.

well, most

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
^It's this kind of communication that turns them off lol.^

Guys are so insensitive.

well, most
I'd say it's more along the lines of the post he was quoting which turn them off...I agree very much with the sentiments of his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom