• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feb. 14----Kirksville, MO----Smash Bros Before Hoes!

Radium88

Smash Lord
I think singles starts at 1pm and then doubles after that. I am driving that morning so hopefully I make it in time...I was banking on doubles starting first. ....I'll try to drive as fast as possible.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I think singles starts at 1pm and then doubles after that. I am driving that morning so hopefully I make it in time...I was banking on doubles starting first. ....I'll try to drive as fast as possible.
First of all, Lolz at your avatar, second if you are going to be late, just give them a call, cause Iowa did it last time and probably will do it again. . . . . . maybe ;3

i might want to creep but it depends on the other iowans that r goin, if there is enough space and what not
Well I'm pretty sure there's space for you, cause most likely it would be Skizm and I, Kudou, and maybe Blank.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Attention Kirksville Krew!
I have bought a stupid hat and shall wear it to the tournament. Wear your stupid hats too! Andrew and Rauleen, if you don't have a stupid hat, go purchase one!

In serious business, are any of you out-of-towners going to need housing for Saturday night, or are you all driving back then? We should probably get a head count (at least) of people who need housing because they're so bad*** and staying for the party! (or people who aren't as bad*** but still don't want to drive 3 -6 hours).

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
andrew you should edit the first post a bit to get rid of the melee stuff unless we all of a sudden get a million people who want melee. also put up a schedule maybe?

also, the parking you recommended might not be good. won't they get ticketed for parking behind the dorms? if not then whatever, but i would suggest the faculty parking lot on high or uhh...whatever street the other one is on... they're a block away from campus and free to park in on the weekends.

Cook

Smash Master
By the way, this probably goes without saying, but anyone staying in Kirksville will need to bring their own pillows/blankets and will probably be sleeping on the floor.

Radium88

Smash Lord

First of all, Lolz at your avatar, second if you are going to be late, just give them a call, cause Iowa did it last time and probably will do it again. . . . . . maybe ;3
Thanks! And I think I'll be all right; I just don't want the tourney being held up for lil ol' me.

Attention Kirksville Krew!
I have bought a stupid hat and shall wear it to the tournament. Wear your stupid hats too! Andrew and Rauleen, if you don't have a stupid hat, go purchase one!
I have multiple stupid hats, maybe, but if I find a good one, I'll get one.

andrew you should edit the first post a bit to get rid of the melee stuff unless we all of a sudden get a million people who want melee. also put up a schedule maybe?

also, the parking you recommended might not be good. won't they get ticketed for parking behind the dorms? if not then whatever, but i would suggest the faculty parking lot on high or uhh...whatever street the other one is on... they're a block away from campus and free to park in on the weekends.
During the weekends, anybody can park in the dorm parking lot I thought...? As long as they are gone by the time Monday comes and it's before 6 am. A schedule would be nice.

Cook

Smash Master

Yeah, parking is open to anyone on weekends? Anyway, what kind of schedule do you mean? Registration starts at noon, tourney at one, other than that I don't know when stuff will start.

I think I'm going to miss this :(
That's sad news. :(

Nicole

Smash Champion
So is it just IA and Wichita who are going to want housing, or does STL need it too?

edit: Housing for Saturday night, btw.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Only if its your house Nicole. OOOO LA LA.

Really I dont know, ill have to see what phil wants to do.
Hey, where were you?! Also, you're welcome to stay at my place ;)

...if you want to drive all the way to Columbia! I'm in the same boat as everyone else when it comes to housing.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Kit, if you run out of room on Saturday, I'm sure I can talk Natalie into letting a few people stay at her place since that's where I'll be staying too (unless we end up staying awake all night, which I guess isn't out of the question).

Cook

Smash Master
Is Wichita staying Saturday night as well as Friday night?

Also, how many, if any need, from St. Louis and IA need housing, and on what days? If necessary Jordan said he can house a few people, and there are a couple dorm rooms where a few people could sleep if absolutely necessary, I guess.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Kit, if you run out of room on Saturday, I'm sure I can talk Natalie into letting a few people stay at her place since that's where I'll be staying too (unless we end up staying awake all night, which I guess isn't out of the question).
Sounds good.

Yes sir.

Nicole

Smash Champion

Also, how many, if any need, from St. Louis and IA need housing, and on what days? If necessary Jordan said he can house a few people, and there are a couple dorm rooms where a few people could sleep if absolutely necessary, I guess.
Jordan's is probably a better arrangement, I just talked to Natalie about the situation and she was not impressed, or willing to let a bunch of strange dudes sleep on her floor, even though I vouched for you guys. So her place is out (sorry Inferno, no girls :p)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
This is unacceptable. You expect me to tolerate living conditions without women doting on my every need? I'm extremely disappointed and am marking this customer service down as unsatifactory!

Nuris

Smash Lord
It's possible St. Louis would need housing, but I have no idea which day(s) and how many because St. Louis fails at getting it's together.

Top Bottom