• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
Brinstar is fair in my opinion, but the other 3 stages you mentioned are awful. I'll make sure to make you hate them as well when I play you.

Sago

Smash Lord
hayate ill try to remember to bring a deck, bil you should find out soon, and fbt6 watch the **** out because im pro at cooking:O
p.s. chitownwolf....im pretty sure you are terrible at this game and ook is like donkey kong but im real life..... you dont know what your talking about so please just stop complaining about these great stages

gantrain05

Smash Master
stage list looks good, never played on such a small selection of neutrals tho. By the way, what the heck is wrong with luigis mansion? i'll WRECK some *****es there with my DK.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
i always end up with the crap stages at jokers like delfino cuz everyone strikes the good ones.
Delfino is like the best stage for peach, if you get edge guarded you just float till the stage lowers. Delfino is my cp when I play peach, which is like never, lol

gantrain05

Smash Master
Delfino is like the best stage for peach, if you get edge guarded you just float till the stage lowers. Delfino is my cp when I play peach, which is like never, lol
im usually pretty good with the whole "recovery" thing with peach, i almost never get edgegaurded, i prefer smashville or battlefield for peach.

also i'll ditto your DK at luigis mansion ook, it will be the funnest most ******** match ever! lets see who can space their Down B better.

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
hayate ill try to remember to bring a deck, bil you should find out soon, and fbt6 watch the **** out because im pro at cooking:O
p.s. chitownwolf....im pretty sure you are terrible at this game and ook is like donkey kong but im real life..... you dont know what your talking about so please just stop complaining about these great stages
We'll see at the tourney.....

hunger!

Smash Champion
ChiTownNig. my mario (or any of my characters) vs your wolf on ANY stage $10 mm. i guarantee 100% that i win. Every. Single. Round.

i'll be hunting you down at this tourney

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
i like how the guy with 10 posts thinks he is big stuff.
Maybe he is, you have never played him. Posts on a forum doesn't equal skill.

ChiTownNig. my mario (or any of my characters) vs your wolf on ANY stage $10 mm. i guarantee 100% that i win. Every. Single. Round.

I know you're amazing at brawl, hunger, but i hope he kicks your *** for being cocky.

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet

You're challenging me with MARIO for $10 ROFL

April Fools is 10 days away. Save the jokes till then. But anyways, I'll gladly accept that MM. Just don't screw me over and not pay when you lose. That happened to me once already during an MM at my college.

Wafles

Smash Lord

April Fools is 10 days away. Save the jokes till then. But anyways, I'll gladly accept that MM. Just don't screw me over and not pay when you lose. That happened to me once already during an MM at my college.
You don't have a clue what you just got yourself into.

See you all tomorrow, this ****'s gonna ****

hunger!

Smash Champion

i love scrub money

I know you're amazing at brawl, hunger, but i hope he kicks your *** for being cocky.
sorry for being "cocky" loki but he just wont beat me. and i wonder what you're going to be saying after he loses.

This is getting recorded.

ChitownWolf

Smash Cadet
i love scrub money
Nice job assuming I'm a scrub when you've never met me before. Internet tough guys are getting a little out of hand lately... BTW we're doin this with a 2/3 set, ONLY my wolf vs. your mario. I don't want you switching to MK or something just because I whooped your *** the first game.

And I hope it does get recorded because I will never let you live this down after it's over.

---This is my last post btw. I'm going to sleep. I'll see everyone (especially this Hunger character) at the tourney tommorrow. I should arrive around 8:00pm-8:30pm with one of my friends.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
i love scrub money

sorry for being "cocky" loki but he just wont beat me. and i wonder what you're going to be saying after he loses.

[/COLOR][/B]
*Mario beats Wolf*

"darn, too bad" -Loki

no more wondering lol.

btw, i wanna MM your wario with my falcon, ill probably lose, but it will be worth it

Wafles

Smash Lord
Nice job assuming I'm a scrub when you've never met me before. Internet tough guys are getting a little out of hand lately... BTW we're doin this with a 2/3 set, ONLY my wolf vs. your mario. I don't want you switching to MK or something just because I whooped your *** the first game.

And I hope it does get recorded because I will never let you live this down after it's over.

---This is my last post btw. I'm going to sleep. I'll see everyone (especially this Hunger character) at the tourney tommorrow. I should arrive around 8:00pm-8:30pm with one of my friends.
rofl i cant wait for this

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
hm, how can I bring up in the thread that:
1) We should get top doubles seed.
2) People should money match us.

So how about
ONLY TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER READ THIS
We are glorious. We are spectacular. We are real
Also, we have the most circuit points of any team attending.

EVERYBODY ELSE READ THIS
We aren't that great or even kinda good. We just like to play teams. We do double Jigglypuff. Please take our money in money matches.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
hm, how can I bring up in the thread that:
1) We should get top doubles seed.
2) People should money match us.

So how about
ONLY TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER READ THIS
We are glorious. We are spectacular. We are real
Also, we have the most circuit points of any team attending.

EVERYBODY ELSE READ THIS
We aren't that great or even kinda good. We just like to play teams. We do double Jigglypuff. Please take our money in money matches.

very factual post.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yo everyone thats gonna be late POST HERE NOW!!! or sometime today cause then we can put you in a later pool. as far as i remember there were only like 2 cars that REALLY needed this so we can put you in the back set of pools. wafles and i will be checkin the thread today on the laptop.

anyways im packin up right now and then im gonna go pick up GameCrazy's setup and a ton of soda. see you all there :dedede: :dedede: :dedede: :dedede:

folk!

Smash Apprentice
poor wolf...i REALLY wish i could see this match aka murder....if its rec u should have some commentary hunger. wish i could make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom