• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hunger1 did :bee: wafles said he'll have full results up sometime tonight. I might do shouts later but I definitely want to say thanks to everyone who came, everything was smooth and a whole lot of fun. We'll have to do another one sometime in a couple months, and hopefully have it not be canceled :)

Wafles

Smash Lord
Alright, results are up. =D

RESULTS:

Melee Teams:1: Lurgleurgleurgleurgle (Chexr + Aarosmashguy)
2: Boom goes the DYNAMITE (Tink + Viperboy)
3: Team Waht The (Eighteenspikes + Cosmo)
4: Team Nipple Spike (Quaz + Ethan)
5: Team Can And I Say Yeah (Superdoodleman and Seanson)
5: Lords of Pain (Zeus and Kels)
7: Rodeolicious (Sago + Mundungu)
7: Team W.I.T.T.Y. (Lone Jedi + Vinodh)

Melee Singles
1: Tink
2: Cosmo
3: Kels
4: Viperboy
5: Juan Bates
5: Chexr
7: Superdoodleman
7: Aarosmashguy
9: Eighteenspikes
9: Seanson
9: Crashman
9: Sparrow
13: TJ
13: Zeus
13: Quaz
13: Earl

Brawl Teams
1: Lurglelurgleurlgeurgle (Chexr and Moe Money)
2: Kosmo Kramer (Cosmo + Kirk)
3: Rooster illusions (Fatboy and Sago)
4: Team Scare Tactics (Grimce and Hunger)
5: Boom goes the Dynamite (Tink + Machinegunnorm)
5: Mr and Mrs Game and Watch (Fay and Infernohit)
7: **** It (Wobby + Sparrow)
7: Lone's a Lifetank (Lone + ook)
9: The **** Socks (Loki and Ushi)
9: Bates Family is ****ING Awesome (biL + eDwin)
9: Team Hedonism (Godot and Al)
9: Drag*** (Dragmire and Seifer)
13: Mustard of Bored Destiny (Melinda + Bibe)
13: Ossim (Alex and Stephen)
13: ACITORD (RJ + David)
13: The Fighting Mongooses (Jeffy and Alice)
17: Jumbo Toothpicks (Chris and Evilsideninja)
17: Team Domo (Luni + PJ)
17: The Tacos (GenoRPG + Wafles)

Brawl Singles
1: Hunger
2: Tink
3: Chexr
4: Kirk
5: Infernohit
5: Cosmo
7: Sago
7: Fatty
9: Sparrow
9: LoneJedi
9: Wafles
9: ook
13: Godot
13: Moe Money
13: Grimace
13: Stephen
17: RJ
17: Dragmire
17: Loki
17: Machinegunnorm
17: Fade
17: Swany
17: Seifer
17: Wobby
25: Aerox
25: Alex Lewandowski
25: PJ
25: Luni
25: Melinda
25: I like Birds
25: Bil
25: GenoRPG

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
sago <3 cave story buddies for life samus ganondorf we should team o. m. g!!!! notebook setup squander : ( smash 64 owns hunger i beat u $2 saffron is indeed too good ---\ waht the owned we almost beat mr. tink and viperboy poweerin up that doc space pets are silly juan bates shine spiked zues 4 times and aaron once lol crews monster; seanson ignore what i said about yoshi ur sheik is 2 good stay w/ her 'nd kirk ggs and good teamin it is now my time to main the g dawg sorry dragmire for stealing ur thunder also bils top hat is top tier

Bil

Smash Ace
you guys messed the brawl pools up hardcore, teams and singles should be separate, I mean what would've happened if somebody in teams didn't pay for singles? I took 2nd in my pools and I had to face Tink first match. Weakest brawl singles tourney ever. However, everything else was way 222gg.

Shoutouts...

Mundungu - Ganon dittoes were fu¢king ****, wizard's foot is way too gg.
Lonejedi - I thought you completely quit Melee, I now have some respect for you.
Sanchez - Pokemon Stadium 2, no explanation necessary.
Derkl - Thank you for housing, great tournament, great venue, great derkl.
James Sparrow - Falco is Gay, so is ZSS and Diddy, Get the Fu¢k out. GG fu¢king pikachu suit.
Seifer - You got really fu¢king good, I dunno how to fight a ROB, and I CP'd wrong, but gg's, you've really improved.
Dragmire - Falcon Quads for the fu¢king win, sad with no melee though...
Cosmo - GG sh¡t in Melee, and then in Brawl Teams, what happened in Singles...I wasn't there.
Crashman - Samus Sucks.
Zicore - You're a fu¢king fro.
Hunger - Good sh¡t in Singles...Wolf Dittoes...awesome. Oh you CP Smashville, I WHOLE HEARTADLY AGREE.
Grimace - Good sh¡t in general, I didn't get to play you though...
Fatboy - you beat wafles because he didn't bthrow.
Vino - Backthrow Shine!
Quaz - Loved our matches, fighting your peach is super fun.
Fludd - is a piece of sh¡t.
Wafles - I fu¢king love your Brawl Yoshi, we need to play more. GG Tourney.
Chexr - Bonus Falcon Quads for the win. I'll bonus mm you next time i see you.
Zjinn - our mm...
Juan - is the crew rapist.
RJ - Didn't get to play you at all, but thanks for taking me to taco bell.
Loki - I want your goggles.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
Yah this was a really good tournament, well worth the 7 hour drive I just tanked out.

Shout outs.

Grimace and Hunger- Nice job completely demolishing Sparrow and I, and Hunger nice job in singles, your Wario is soo much fun to watch.

Sago and Fatboy- Also nice job beating Sparrow and I, Fatboy, we had some really good friendlies as well, especially during the Melee day.

Al- Sorry that my sandwich did not meet your standards, also nice Kirby, you ***** me the first game.

Princess Aura- Your GW>my GW. Teach me all you know, lol.

Seifer- Your ROB scares me, also nice Ice Climbers.

Lone- Nice comeback against me.

Geno- You have a really good Marth, too bad some gay stuff happened the second game or I think it would have been close.

Stephan- Really good Marth, your counter is deadly.

EighteenSpikes and Wafles- Thanks for all the hard work you did to make this happen even after the overnight went down the crapper.

RJ- Thanks for the hug, I really needed it. Also nice DDDDDDD or how ever many Ds there are I forget, friendlies were awesome during Melee day.

Moe and Chexr and Sparrow- Thanks for being you.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Oh, I forgot to tell people that it was Stefan instead of Stephan hah. I was too lazy and decided it's the same thing really, but yeah. >_>

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
you guys messed the brawl pools up hardcore, teams and singles should be separate, I mean what would've happened if somebody in teams didn't pay for singles? I took 2nd in my pools and I had to face Tink first match. Weakest brawl singles tourney ever. However, everything else was way 222gg.
We automatically gave the top 4 teams first seeds to save time, so you were 3rd in your pool, and Tink was 2nd in his. 3rd seeds play 2nd seeds in bracket. If we didn't give the top 4 teams a bye to brackets, then yes, realistically Tink probably would have sent one of the 1st seeds to 2nd seed. But then you would have played Sago, Cosmo, Fatty, Kirk, Hunger, Grimace, Chexr, or Moe first round, most of whom placed top 8. The fact that we had more good people than we did pools means that there will be a hard bracket for some people, and you can't ask me to give you special treatment. Sorry Bil :urg:

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Melee shouts:
Cosmo: Nice 2nd place!
Hayate: How do tentacle defend? good job ****** in crews
Chexr: Nice job beating aaron, probably good you played fox whole time because that will make your fox better.
Superdoodleman: you ***** in crews.
Aarosmashguy: Moist hands.
Eighteenspikes: DRKL matches were undeniably awesome.
Seanson: best sheik.
Crashman: i can't believe you came.
TJ: you have anime hair.
Quaz: QUAZ SMASH stop pulling bombs you ****ing *******.

Brawl Shouts:
Hunger: good ****, can i practice with you when i'm home over christmas break a lot? I need to get better and you **** face.
Tink: is there anything you're bad at?
Chexr: Why'd you have to lose to kirk the first time and take me out of loser's bracket. ****.
Kirk: I wanted to play your beasty ike but chexr stopped that from happening.
Cosmo: GW up b is good.
Sago: Best samus. you can fly on pokemon 2. you have great commentating abilities. You're my best friend. ty for spinny walk trix.
Fatty: ty for trix
Moe Money: so much **** in teams. you own.
Grimace: *****in snake, you **** hard and mercilessly.
RJ: Thanks for the rikola. fun playing with you. you have gordo hax though.
Wobby: Yoshi is gay and has an imba range grab.
I like Birds: Me too
Bil: LOL bil STFU about my gay chars. you play sheik in melee and snake in bawrl so you're just as gay. plus you wore a really gay top hat so you're more gay. I like ****.

DAYSH

Smash Cadet
shoutouts..this is moe btw lol

hunger : good **** winning singles, that wario is scary as ****! u really made me realize what i need to work on.
tink : u guys looked scary in teams, im happy i didnt play u in singles or doubles 8)
cosmo : lol at stalling, ur gaw is really good, surprised the **** outta meh.
kirk : ikes one hit combos are too good.
infy : nice gaw, i really underestimated u. good ****.
sago: ****in articuno!
machine gun norm : good snake, wouldve had me if not for the cypher gimp.
lone:nice jiggz, cool guy.
wobby : u improved so much, ull do better in mn naoz.
sparrow : thanks for the housing.. and the mexican fiesta :D
chexr : ur wolf is too ****in sexy, we gotta team again when u get back from wherever u are.
rj: rimjob? cool guy, lol
spikes and waffles: good **** on running the tourney, had alot of fun.

and to everyone else good **** and hope to play yall again.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
lol everyone's on your nuts hunger. that's what you get for recording ahhaha.

best part of crew battle is sago's commentary. he is a god among men.

Bil

Smash Ace
We automatically gave the top 4 teams first seeds to save time, so you were 3rd in your pool, and Tink was 2nd in his. 3rd seeds play 2nd seeds in bracket. If we didn't give the top 4 teams a bye to brackets, then yes, realistically Tink probably would have sent one of the 1st seeds to 2nd seed. But then you would have played Sago, Cosmo, Fatty, Kirk, Hunger, Grimace, Chexr, or Moe first round, most of whom placed top 8. The fact that we had more good people than we did pools means that there will be a hard bracket for some people, and you can't ask me to give you special treatment. Sorry Bil :urg:
first off, I never really asked for special treatment...I was asking why I had to face tink in the first round because I was confused. Second, why did you need to save time, didn't you have that venue til midnight? Singles finished before Edwin and I were even home.

double post for victory!

BIG C

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS:

melee: OMG you are the best ever, I'd play you for eternity.
Brawl: OMG you suck so bad, step yo game up.
anyone who got ***** by the mario: GGs
anyone who didn't get ***** by mario: you shoulda played me in melee just to be a firsthand witness to the mario ****.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Pissed I didn't go. Kinda got stuck at home with other stuff. Good **** WI. Go Juan.

But the only real question I have is did quaz get really mad again? Cause if he lost to SDM...I bet he did.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
I learned that I have a nice snatch and that Sago has Spiderman dreams about me.

I did some rockin' in doubles and pools, but I dropped the soap in singles, rofl.
So I had to redeem myself and got $11 in money matches. :'(

By the way, Dragmire, money match.

I love you guys. That may have been the last time I see some of you, as I am moving to California after Christmas. :'(

Dragmire

Smash Lord
I learned that I have a nice snatch and that Sago has Spiderman dreams about me.

I did some rockin' in doubles and pools, but I dropped the soap in singles, rofl.
So I had to redeem myself and got $11 in money matches. :'(

By the way, Dragmire, money match.

I love you guys. That may have been the last time I see some of you, as I am moving to California after Christmas. :'(
Money match?

and bummer are you ever coming back to WI/IL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom