• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sago

Smash Lord
shoutouts
Hunger- YOUR TO ****ING GOOD STOP BEING THE TAPION OF BRAWL, now that thats out of my system it was awsome and germs and awsome seeing you again, you were right hot wings were 2222****ing good

spikes - nice seeing you as always, we should go to sicsyn3 yes :) nice derkl dittos i cant wait to get in a doc mm$!!!!

Tink - Why didnt i get to play you in brawl, melee was fun as usualy, great to see you again

Chexr - haha my favorite match of the tournament, awsome playing you i dont know why but i just didnt feel the pressure as much, ill beat you next time watch out

Kirk - HOT HAT!!! all i can say!

Infy - Hits fay in the face with his perfect package!!

Cosmo - cavestory buddies for life son. Awsome to see you switching ganon it would be cool if you started enjoying brawl. Teams at the next tourny samus ganon :D

Fatty - Good **** in teams you didnt choke like i, no offense, expected you to

Sparrow - i love you and i love that you were me, nice commentateing with you **** was to much fun!

LoneJedi -i dont really hate you, fun brawl matchs

Wafles - haha wow im glad i beat moe so i dont have to quit brawl

ook - i didnt have to go swiming this time

Moe - good matchs i started out super slow but i brought it back...haha awsome counter pick to bad articuno is on Wisconsins side!

GERMCE - haha your so awsome no jokes, thanks for haveing me at your house :D

RJ - you're too nice. and your d3 is to good stop scaring me i almost lost :p

Dragmire - nice job rockin the ganon drag.

Loki - haha awsome matchs but watch out i know how to throw bannanas to : D hope to see that falcon soon :D

RapistNorm -nice to see you again i like your rob its cute but your terrible at hack sack

Fade - lol you almost lost to my ganon with falco, just immagine what cosmos ganon is gona do !

Swany - lets play, call me

Aerox - quit ****in rolling, it works on me :(

PJ - Spikemaster my ***, wisconsin needs to airdodge less so i can be tudor

Luni - bite that air.

Melinda - haha small world, nice to see you and play you again, that ike is tooooo good but i got a blue tenticle so watch out

biL -dont edit this <3

Faye - haha spiderman dreams are to good, nice to see you for maybe the last time : ( you were nice to have around.

Gary-holy **** tenticle city, you should play fox in brawl and kick *** your fox is good and i think you would like the game more if you didnt try to play gay top teirs, also killer job in crews man...hats off to you

Kevin- high fashion ...low skill ....die<3

anyone i forgot....whatever. MY BAD. i might fix it.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
sago if those are brawl only shoutouts idc, but if those were melee and brawl shouts, you ****ing forgot me.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Wafles' sexy shoutouts:

eighteenspikes - Thanks a ton for everything. This event was fun, and we definately have to plan something bigger and better in the future. 2good, lets play some DDR again soon.

Loki - way to rep falcon, he's so fun to play,

Sago - I beat you crazy hard and you got 7th and I got 9th. =( anyway some fun stuff. stop melting.

Dragmire - lol i hate chaingrabs, so whatevs. Falcon quads were awesome. Too fun.

Moe Money - Falcon quads. Too good. Etc.

Fatty - Man our match was sooo close. I'll beat you next time. =o

Grimace - I didn't get to play you at all, boo.

Hunger - Mario dittos were pro. You're too **** good at brawl and c4 -> uair is sexy as hell.

Aerox - You might've beat me with your wolf. =\ Work some more on that lucario.

Faye - If I come to the last cyber arena i demand a yoshi ditto money match from you. =(

Infy - Fun matches, lol. I can't figure out how to beat a G&W for the life of me. Yours is too good.

Tink - I gave you too much money.

biL - Yoshi ditto money match was awesome. Too awesome.

Big C - Pro *** melee mario.

Everyone Else - Thanks for coming, this was a lot of fun.

chansen

Smash Lord
efan- it was fun to get drunk on church wine with you and sparrow

big c- your sauce is much too strong...i think its all the johns that get added to the mix. and thank you for efficiently stopping the empire thread with a gif, well done.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Wafles – Awesome tourney, too bad melee was a low turnout. Great job running everything.

Spikes – Thanks for saving the venue at the last minute. DRKL is too good.

Sago – Good rodeo, it was fun. We need to run double falcons next time.

Crashman – Smash > DotA

Cosmo – You still get better every tourney you go to. You’ve got the strangest play style in WI, but it works.

Juan – I don’t know how you stay that good without playing, especially with fox. Fun games as always. I’m going to work on my f-smash marth!

Quaz – Nice composure at the tourney. I didn’t really get to play you for a change!

Bil – Awesome ganon dittos. You’ve got a pretty slick ganon, down B is too good.

Zack152 – Good to see you there. You’re yoshi has definitely gotten so much better, I was having a tough time with it in teams. Keep it up and you’ll be good in no time.

Tink – Good **** in melee, didn’t get to play you at all in singles L

Viperboy – Good to see you, it’s been a while. Your falco hasn’t lost a step. Ggs

Big C – Haven’t seen you in a long time either. You should enter next time! I never got to play your Mario or falcon.

Damien – I didn’t play you at all. We should play at your tourney, if that’s still happnin.

Kels – Good job on third. Your fox is too good.

Aaron – I finally got to play you! Your falco is fun to play against, it’s a lot different than other falcos. Good job taking teams.

Chexr – I didn’t get to play you, but it’s good to see you ditched that johnly marshmellow for a real character again.

Seanson – We didn’t get to play much… It looks like maining a real character was a good choice, even though yoshi is so awesome =/

Lonejedi – We’ll play at the next WI tourney.

Vinodh – Man, I can’t believe that last grab you got in our match. It turns out it didn’t really matter though. Always fun to play you in friendlies.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol yes some of my derkl's were way too good. get that one derkl combo i got on sago, it was dair to derkl to dairspike last stock. i really want to see that again

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Man it was like 9 months since FBT3, I forgot how fun it is to run tournies. Considering UWO seems to get significantly better as a venue each time we host there, I want to host a FBT5/HJ5 at UWO, except do it all way ahead of time, and get multiple advisers so we can't get this **** dropped out under our feet. I know we were looking at early January when this got canceled/postponed, but there's other **** already planned for January, and winter driving sucks. What do you guys think of a late February/early March date? I can reserve some rooms on Wednesday if we can figure out a weekend that doesn't mess with most peoples' schedules for whatever reason.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
apparently I'm going to Mexico on the weekend of March 15, and I'd like to have more than a week between that and a tourney, so I'm looking at March 28-29. Any objections?

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
apparently I'm going to Mexico on the weekend of March 15, and I'd like to have more than a week between that and a tourney, so I'm looking at March 28-29. Any objections?
Sounds good to me, ill try my hardest to make sure i can make it as soon as its confirmed. FBT4 rocked. If only we could have done brawl crews though.

hunger!

Smash Champion
tonight and tomorrow ill be uploading brawl teams and all that. so if u want to see those subscribe to me cause im not comin back on here and posting it =D. cosmo link me that vid thread

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Fatboy renta shoutouts (first time)

Hunger- Good stuff your picture does look like wario
Grmce- Beat you in one of the 2 brother matches
Tink- I should of beaten Lonejedi so i could have played you
Lonejedi- WTF?
RJ- You are too polite
PJ- Spike Mastar
Sparrow- wat trix did i teach you? good to see u
Aura/faye- nice snatch and nice stuff in teams
Infy - nice stuff in teams
Cosmo- Nice techs you greasy green marth and i almost had you this time. good stuff in teams
Bil- Nice top hat wanted to play u in brawl
Veeno- too many sleeps!
Sago-Greasy mofo and awesome best samus evar.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
Brawl crews would have ***** and loke want to have a $5 mm next time at fbt5?
I would have loved to do Brawl crews, and I am guessing Minnesota will have more people in Brawl at the next one cause Aaron is getting addicted to Brawl right now.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
oi watched this cb while drunk and have to say lololololz @ "cg like ***" and in gneral @ sparrow <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom