• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite stage hazard??

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Yes each stage has many hazards which either help you in the battlefield...or screw you senseless lol. Which is your favourite?

The chimera in new pork city is awesome!!!! Instant kill!!

PowerBomb

Smash Master
They're all annoying in some way.

I like the hazards Dialga and Palkia use though.

Except for Cresselia. Wtf is Cresselia doing up on Spear PIllar?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
The cars on Onett are the best hazard. They significantly improve the playability of the course by interrupting long combos while failing to be a source of kills.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
ZOMG, all of them suck SO BAD. Even FD sukz becuz of de lips!! Only nutral stagez FTW!!11!1 No randums on Battlefield!1!!

...:chuckle:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Dialga: Imma firring mah lazoh!

Yes like I Dialga's laser, when I don't get hit.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
The hazards for the warioware minigames. They're just such fun to play. I like the fact that if u win u get a reward. If u lose then sometimes u get hurt.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I dunno really... let me think....

I would have to say Norfair, Spear Pillar, and Mario Bros are my favourite ones.

And Port Town's cars and damaging floor.

When I'm not the one getting hit, that is. =P

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Halberd Lazer! I killed someone today with it. The layzar was targeting me so I knocked the guy off the stage, he goes for the ledge and i'm standing right there. Layzar fires, I move, he gets owned. >_>

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Halberd Lazer! I killed someone today with it. The layzar was targeting me so I knocked the guy off the stage, he goes for the ledge and i'm standing right there. Layzar fires, I move, he gets owned. >_>
-cough-

the claw also killed me while I was fighting razmakazi :)

But yeah, my favorite hazzard is the water in jungle japes, no reasons needed

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
BattleShip Halberd great cannon blast. I love throwing people into that.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I like the fish on Jungle Japes because one time I was about to lose on the last stock and i was like +170% and he was like 60%. I think it was a falco.... Anyway he was just about to toast me with something (he had the momentum and was in pursuit) when I footstooled him into tha FISH!

Norfair is pretty hot.;)

Draconian

Smash Cadet
New Pork's Chimera... or as I call it, Chuck Norris. Nothing as amusing as knocking someone into a monster that's 35% teeth.

mhkmhk

Smash Cadet
I hate Daliga &
Paklia (or whatever) xD
The ghost in the yoshi stage too -.-

I think i like Port Town's cars the best xP

SONiiC_64

Smash Cadet
Just to mention. Bumper Combos w/ Capt. Falcon on Peach Castle (SSB64) <- Pure Genious whoever created that stage.

* I hate the Norfair Lave Wave, everybody fights for the secure pod, then whoever falls victim to the wave, just falls straight through it, whatta letdown!!

* Also, the Treadmills on Pokemon Stadium 2 on Electricity Stage. They cost me dear stocks! :(

FAVE goes to Spikes on Rumble Falls, man i abuse them sooo much!

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
* I hate the Norfair Lave Wave, everybody fights for the secure pod, then whoever falls victim to the wave, just falls straight through it, whatta letdown!!
That huge lava wave, allthough intimidating, is easily, EASILY shielded.

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
I like the shellcreepers and crabs in the mario bros satge. It's funny watching your opponents slam each side like a pinball when one of them is on each side.

That is strange and is pretty annoying whenever it appears on that stage.

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
I like the hazards Dialga and Palkia use though.

^agreed. i mean wtf IS cresselia doing there? ttly out of place, and the only pokemon i don't like on spear pillar. i think the effects of palkia and dialga are funny. i kill myself almost every time when the directions are switched on me. lolz.

Top Bottom