• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAVORlTE POKéMON, GO

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Cubone!

Always been my favorite since the beginning.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Magneton

Nidoking

Rhydon

Clefairy

and others include Yanmega, Honchkrow, Porygon-Z, Ivysaur, Electabuzz, Mewtwo, Gengar and some other pokemon I might have forgot. Magneton is my favorite and the rest aren't in any exact order.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

And Shuckle and Togekiss and Porygon and Slowking and Rapidash and Jynx and Dragonite and Larvitar and Manectric and shiny Cubone.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
oh yeah I have more liiike
Electrode, Hitmonchan, Gengar, Starmie, Psyduck, Golduck, Togepi, Alakazam, charmander.... heck all of gen 1's pokemon tbh

Bynine

Smash Cadet
The amount of people that don't know what Surskit is amazes and shocks me. And not in a good way.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

I wish I could find this in English. The text says something along the lines of:

"Imakuni? is trying to become your active pokemon, but cannot because he is not actually a pokemon. Your active Pokemon is now confused. Imakuni runs around singing and dancing and asking kids who is cuter: pikachu or himself?"

EDIT: omg. the abbreviation for japanese is censored so the link path breaks. 10 years of failing SWF

EDIT2:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You could always just tinyurl it...not really a huge issue.

EDIT:

...But yeah, Imakuni is lol. Dueling him in the TCG for GB was always fun because he sucked and was easy to beat, but gave you one of each kind of pack when you inevitably beat him.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Shuckle is the cutest little turtle thingy ever...and Jynx is cool too, until someone took a lawsuit against her. And Mr. Mime, especially of the female species (yes...sadly, it's possible in the pokemon games...)

Top Bottom