• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Favorite Zelda Game Poll

What is your favorite Zelda Game?

• Total voters

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I like Majora's Mask because it gave us a new look with having to do everything in three days and restarting the day. My only knock is that it was a bit too short.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Haven't you heard of Twilight Heroes? It's a Zelda/Sonic cossover with dinosaurs exploding into bees. /sarcasm
but seriously, How can you confuse PRiNCESS with HEROES?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
The fact that Link's Crossbow Training is on this list, yet Wand of Gamelon isn't, disgusts me.

WW wins, btw. The music in that game was solid gold.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Haven't you heard of Twilight Heroes? It's a Zelda/Sonic cossover with dinosaurs exploding into bees. /sarcasm
but seriously, How can you confuse PRiNCESS with HEROES?
I think it might have to do with his sig.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
I voted for Rosy Rupeeland *is mauled to death*

But really, out of the ones I've played, Rosy Rupeeland is my favorite Zelda. I know, Tingle is the main character, but I don't mind him at all and he lends a very interesting flavor to the game. It's not perfect- the bargaining can be annoying, and only being able to save at Tingle's house is also annoying- but it's seriously a very strange, very fun little adventure.

Alzi

Smash Master
Wind Waker for me. :D

Don't get me wrong though all of those games are good. My second vote would of gone to Oot. But too be honest any zelda game that has tingle in it just gets it more points.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Who voted for Zelda 2? HE/SHE NEEDS TO GET BANNED!
That game was a waste of 500 wii points.
And I voted for Majora, C'MON GUYS WE CAN BEAT OoT!!!!!

Clownbot

Smash Lord
@HOLOpaw: Zelda II was epic. Of course it's a matter of opinion...
But if you ever say anything bad about that game again, you're the one who should be banned.

:bee:

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Wow I'm surprised at how many people voted MM and WW. We must have a lot of youngins here at the SWFs. I'm not better, I'm an OoT ***. Not by a long run, but still. Link's Awakening is like the most awesome game ever for GB. Oracles is a great concept (and makes good money). Four Swords, liek dude wow competitive team work is the most amazing thing in the world.

OoT always gets ahead because of its fanbase. Also the fact that everyone was like "holy sh​it, this is awesome" when we saw the graphics and the physical engine. Master Quest was also a good challenge and a nice chance (or excuse) to play through the game again. Freaking water temple >_>!

etecoon

Smash Hero
too much of a toss up between the top games(every console game since NES basically and LA) for me to vote, but I do have a very clear least favorite in PH! I view that game as an abomination and I hope spirit tracks separates itself from that in every way possible.

and MM/WW are legit, you don't have to be young to like them the most. by nostalgia I'd have to pick LTTP probably(I played zelda/zelda II before LTTP but didn't like them as much), but OoT/MM/WW/TP are still games I loved too.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow I'm surprised at how many people voted MM and WW. We must have a lot of youngins here at the SWFs.
Technically you could be 80 years old and still like the newest Zelda game the best, so that logic doesn't really follow through.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Has anyone here actually played Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland? :p
I've been planning to for a while, but I'm entirely against emulation for consoles that are currently avaliable in major retailers, and I also don't want to pay import fees to get the game from Europe.

I'll probably give in and end up paying import fees, though.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I refuse to ever play the Tingle games... Anyone else played all the way through TP 5 times besides me?
No, although I have played through the City in the Sky by itself 3 times. Love that dungeon.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I can't fking believe "A Link To The Past" is only in 5th position!!!!

It should be at the top along with OOT!! Best 16 bit game ever, first true zelda legendary game, and one of the best games ever and that was in 1992.

So many young players voted i guess.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Why not? Do you think that the games will be bad just because you don't like Tingle?
I know it's not me you're responding to, but I feel a similar urge to never play the Tingle games. Personally, I find him to be one of the most abhorrent and undesirable characters I've encountered in my gaming experience. He creeps me out to no end. I've read about his game, and it sounded interesting, but my complete and utter distaste for his character will prevent me from enjoying the games.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Scott! said:
I know it's not me you're responding to, but I feel a similar urge to never play the Tingle games. Personally, I find him to be one of the most abhorrent and undesirable characters I've encountered in my gaming experience. He creeps me out to no end. I've read about his game, and it sounded interesting, but my complete and utter distaste for his character will prevent me from enjoying the games.
Even though I hear this all the time, people like you make me upset.

*sigh*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Even though I hear this all the time, people like you make me upset. You even put Rosy Rupeeland barely above the CD-i games in the Zelda tier list topic without even playing it.
IT's not even a ZELda game...

IT Should be lucky it's even considered.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Oot. Majoras Mask almost beats it out but:

1. No Ganondorf
2. 3 heart/no upgrade challenge isn't 100% enjoyable, unlike OOT's (Great Bay Temple, anyone?)
3. Only 4 temples.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Me and Zook know our ****.

Voting "Other" like real fans.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
My game is winning!

wOoT

It really bothers me that people are "offended" that OoT wins (or that they call everyone sheep/lemmings).

Scott!

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's annoying that my opinion, which I formed before I knew how anyone else in the world felt about the game, is less valid to some people because it's a common one. I played OoT when I was about 12-13. I didn't know about its reviews, and I'd only played LA before. It's a darn great game.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'm offended that OoT is winning. Everybody who voted for it is a bunch of sheep and lemmings.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I can't fking believe "A Link To The Past" is only in 5th position!!!!

It should be at the top along with OOT!! Best 16 bit game ever, first true zelda legendary game, and one of the best games ever and that was in 1992.

So many young players voted i guess.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I looked at the results. I personally voted for OOT, but ALttP is my 2nd fav.

Top Bottom