• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Soft Drink

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Moxi LMAO

No actually, Pepsi sometimes but Cream Soda most of the time

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I almost forgot all about cream soda. Next exclusively-soda restaurant to offer me cream soda...

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'd have to say Lemonade, but there are so many different types out there it's hard to chose.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Jones is the only cola I'll drink, though Jarrito's is quite good too. As long as it lacks HFCS, I'll drink it.

Coca Cola tastes like burnt things.

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
IDK i dont drink soda i think the last one i drank was mountain dew so i guess mountain dew will be my favorite

Reptrode

Smash Cadet
Reptrode send some Jones down here to my cul-de-sac for a slice of buttered toast. lol
I don't like butter, and Sorry I posted twice earlier... but I'd much sooner bring Dr. Pepper, cause Jones has different flavors, and the come out with new flavors all the time, and they have seasonal flavors, (like Pumpkin pie I think... But who wants Pumpkin pie Soda?)

day-day

Smash Ace
I don't like butter, and Sorry I posted twice earlier... but I'd much sooner bring Dr. Pepper, cause Jones has different flavors, and the come out with new flavors all the time, and they have seasonal flavors, (like Pumpkin pie I think... But who wants Pumpkin pie Soda?)
Okay then how about a jawbreaker? Pumpkin pie soda? That sounds pretty nasty

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God I really hate Pepsi and Sprite. Pepsi is, as family once quoted about grimace, "the ******** friend" of Coke. And as for Sprite... major failage. I once bought a bottle because it was all green and when I poured a drink it wasnt green. I was majorly disappointed

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
jarritos is definitely good. always get it at taco trucks.

iono if it counts in this thread, but i do love the flavors of arizona iced tea. too expensive though.. haha, tea is mostly just water. but all for the taste baby!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
jarritos is definitely good. always get it at taco trucks.

iono if it counts in this thread, but i do love the flavors of arizona iced tea. too expensive though.. haha, tea is mostly just water. but all for the taste baby!
jarritos are pretty good. iced tea does count as a soft drink. i find arizonas pretty cheap, i buy the large can here for 0.79 + crv

Ramune is the best period.
Any flavor.
lol ramune is pretty good. have you had calpico?

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
jarritos are pretty good. iced tea does count as a soft drink. i find arizonas pretty cheap, i buy the large can here for 0.79 + crv

lol ramune is pretty good. have you had calpico?
No I haven't but I've had Cici, and that stuff is sooo good. xD
It's so strange the first time you try it though.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i remember one day i was in the car and a sierra commercial came on the radio. At the end, the guys goes "ill give you some of my liquid sunshine". LMFAO that was so wrong on so many lvls

Top Bottom