• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Peach player

Who is your favorite Peach?

• Armada

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Bones

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Cort

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • Dark.Pch

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • DarknessOfHeart

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Doll

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Edresse

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Hitsugaya

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • Kirbstir

• Light

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Ikki

• Ignatius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mikael

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Mikey Lenetia

• Professor Pro

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Ryoko

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • sastopher

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Smiles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vidjo

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Wife

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Xelic

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Xif

Votes: 22 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Please take me off your list if you still can. LOL.

My favorite peach is Mikael... because, he wears dresses, has beautiful hair and is openly gay.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
pfft. accurate results? who wants that?
Haha yea accurate results are a thing of the past, thre 2000 presidential election showed us that. Mik G didn wanna be on it and thats cool, but up and coming and clearly BEAST peaches should be on this thread. Why take the time to make it, if its not gunna have key members. Vanz and Slikvik deserve a spot son!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
yeah bone, your peach is good. and come on man, how come u dont vote for Light, best buds forever man.
LOL. Ooh wow. I didn't even realize my buddy Light was on it. :]]
I just glanced over it and gawked at some of the people who were getting votes and voted for Mikael. Lights too good. :] You know this..!!

My peach is a joke.. lol. Come on. Edrees is supreme. I'm no threat.

Renth

Smash Hero
my favorite peach(s) are Exarch, XIF, and Ryoko

Ryoko cause he was the first good peach i ever played, Exarch because he's amazing and should be on this list (on top of being on the FL power rankings lolz) and XIF cause i just <3 XIF

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
there are a lot of peach players up there who are just essential nobodies in the scene ROFL. i would be embarassed to see my name up there with the real peach elites

it's like

"kobe bryant"
"allen iverson"
"joe bloggs from paris, idaho"
"lebron james"

lolololol

just to be nice i won't mention the joe bloggs unless you want me to.

edit: just to make sure i don't piss anybody off because of the order i put things in, let's get this straight -

no, cort is definitely not a "joe blogg" because he's 3rd and i listed joe as 3rd. cort is one of the kobe bryants, and instead of changing around the order i decided to put this message in because i wanted to. the end.

edit again: by the same token, dark.pch is defintely not a lebron james rofl just because he's 4th and i put lebron as 4th.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
there are a lot of peach players up there who are just essential nobodies in the scene ROFL. i would be embarassed to see my name up there with the real peach elites

it's like

"kobe bryant"
"allen iverson"
"joe bloggs from paris, idaho"
"lebron james"

lolololol

just to be nice i won't mention the joe bloggs unless you want me to.

edit: just to make sure i don't piss anybody off because of the order i put things in, let's get this straight -

no, cort is definitely not a "joe blogg" because he's 3rd and i listed joe as 3rd. cort is one of the kobe bryants, and instead of changing around the order i decided to put this message in because i wanted to. the end.

edit again: by the same token, dark.pch is defintely not a lebron james rofl just because he's 4th and i put lebron as 4th.
your just mad you aint up there

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Is this thread not about your favorite Peach player? I dont think godly skills come into play here. Its about faves not the best.

Like Cort is godly. But I dont like to watch him very much for entertainment wise maybe to learn some stuff but thats it I dont find much enjoyment watching him (No offense to him). I rather watch Professor Pro, Mikael, Dark.Pch, Mike G and XIF. These are all my Favs. Are they better than Cort? No. Just cause he is the best Peach on that list dont mean I have to be all over him.

I go for Peach players that I like based on style and my own taste. Not the public as they see the players. Also not about how much they win tournaments and etc. Though that is a big boost.

So I dont see how some players on that list are noobies as that guy said. If it was about the best Peaches then I could understand. But its not and I think people are getting that mixed up.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
eww at you haveing doubles Hitsugaya who is now in 2nd place lmao

"lost the lead, gained the lead"
You seem to care about me being on that list more then I do.
I dont really care. Im not that popular or well known other then Canada. So I doubt anyone from america knows me besides a few.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You seem to care about me being on that list more then I do.
I dont really care. Im not that popular or well known other then Canada. So I doubt anyone from america knows me besides a few.
I seen your vids. Quite entertaining sir. People should spread the word. Your really good and I enjoyed watching your Peach :)

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I voted for myself, because I like myself.

I like myself a lot.

Edit - Yes. Like like.

Edit 2 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom