• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Peach player

Who is your favorite Peach?

• Armada

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Bones

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Cort

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • Dark.Pch

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • DarknessOfHeart

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Doll

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Edresse

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Hitsugaya

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • Kirbstir

• Light

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Ikki

• Ignatius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mikael

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Mikey Lenetia

• Professor Pro

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Ryoko

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • sastopher

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Smiles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vidjo

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • Wife

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Xelic

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Xif

Votes: 22 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
In the other character sections, some have a thread like this and it seems fine to be posted. So here you guys can Vote for your Favorite peach players. Keep it simple and clean. No flaming and all that stuff.

So lets the voting begin!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My favorite peach player is me.

Anyway I thought these type of threads werent allowed? *Shrugs*
There is one in the Y.Link section and in the samus one (from what I heard) so it seems fine.

and ****, I forgot to but vanz in there......

darkshy

Smash Ace
I put down Xif because other then you and Cort I don't really know any other peach players, and XIF was once a FL resident so it's almost automatic.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh yeah thats true lol, Im going with Cort to win it because he is amazing for starters lol and he helps in the peach forum sooo Cort it is. and XIF.

P.S You forgot Krazyjones.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
yeeeaaah Vidjo reppin the O-H

EDIT:Why isn't Balefire on here? Or does he not really play anymore?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh yeah thats true lol, Im going with Cort to win it because he is amazing for starters lol and he helps in the peach forum sooo Cort it is. and XIF.

P.S You forgot Krazyjones.
wow, crazyjones is not on here? that is crazy!
how about this then. No one vote anymore and let this thread die, and I'll make a new Poll and add people like KJ, Vanz and maybe 2-3 more that might have been left out. if not then we will just have to stick with this thread for now. I ment to add vanz and Mike G, but it slipped my mind. so whats it gonna be, I guess you guys can decide. I wont be home till late at nite so depending on what you guys say, I'll remake the poll and you guys let this thread die. or we stick with this one.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I agree, Alert Mods please.....
ok let this thread die, i'll get a mod to to close this, and I'll make a new one, some I did not add cause they dont really play much or at all. But people still have tier favs so I'll add them as well. I'm make it now

any more best players say their names now, once i remake it I ain changeing it no matter what. it will be final

AIDS

Smash Lord
i think this threadis going well, do not let it die.

more names will just come up later, good enough.

sorry for the double post, my computer was acting laggy and posted twice, sorry for the error

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i think this threadis going well, do not let it die.

more names will just come up later, good enough.

sorry for the double post, my computer was acting laggy and posted twice, sorry for the error
I guess. I'll let you all decided and I'll see what happens when I return

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
somebody's been hanging around the young link forums too much. XD XD XD

and yeah, i'll waste my time with a popularity contest when mike g gets put on there (Sorry xif. :/ )

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
This thread is fine. Just because a few Peaches weren't in the list isn't that big of a deal. Besides, all the Peaches up there are all really well-known (more or less). To close a thread just because one or two people did not have their favorite Peach in the list is ridiculous.

For those who have a different favorite should just state it in their post and state why they like them. But to close down a thread just because their favorite Peaches weren't in the list is stupid IMO. Besides, judging from the results, I doubt much is going to change anyway.

Well, anyway. My favorite Peach has to be Mikael. He may not be the best compared to the other Peach players but it was because of him that I started to main Peach. He doesn't waste any moves and he has INSANE mindgames.

Other Peaches I like are:
XiF (crazy speed and technical skills)
Edrees (his awesome; best Peach in SoCAL)
Sastopher (a good balance of technical skills and mindgames)
Dark Peach (for starting this thread :) and your Peach is pretty good too)

And much more :p

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
you guys are stupid if you dont pick wife...... cort is amazing but xif or wife def gotta be the favorites.
vidjo is also awesome for suiciding when pc camped him on corneria.... no sarcasm either but yea.... wife ftw you wacks!!!

and also to have a favorite peach thread and have mike g slip your mind is inexcusable and dumb to be blatant.

wife made me love peach mike g showed me you can super **** with peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This thread is fine. Just because a few Peaches weren't in the list isn't that big of a deal. Besides, all the Peaches up there are all really well-known (more or less). To close a thread just because one or two people did not have their favorite Peach in the list is ridiculous.

For those who have a different favorite should just state it in their post and state why they like them. But to close down a thread just because their favorite Peaches weren't in the list is stupid IMO. Besides, judging from the results, I doubt much is going to change anyway.

Well, anyway. My favorite Peach has to be Mikael. He may not be the best compared to the other Peach players but it was because of him that I started to main Peach. He doesn't waste any moves and he has INSANE mindgames.

Other Peaches I like are:
XiF (crazy speed and technical skills)
Edrees (his awesome; best Peach in SoCAL)
Sastopher (a good balance of technical skills and mindgames)
Dark Peach (for starting this thread :) and your Peach is pretty good too)

And much more :p
Yea, your right. Makes perfect sense

i voted for you cuz i love your style
Hee hee heeeeeee

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
you guys are stupid if you dont pick wife...... cort is amazing but xif or wife def gotta be the favorites.
vidjo is also awesome for suiciding when pc camped him on corneria.... no sarcasm either but yea.... wife ftw you wacks!!!

and also to have a favorite peach thread and have mike g slip your mind is inexcusable and dumb to be blatant.

Alright, I realize that Sastopher quit.... but you would pick WIFE over SASTOPHER!? WHY!? I mean seriously.... WHY!?... one more time for effect.... WHY!?

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
CanISmash said:

Um... just cuz you like Wife doesn't mean others should too. IMO, he's decent compared to the others on the list. His style is nothing special either. Mike G is also great with his mad tech skills but I like Xif better :)

edub

Smash Apprentice
my top 10... order is arguable but Cort right now is the best peach player imho.

Cort
Vidjo
Mike G
Mikael
Xelic
Wife
Xif
Mikey Lenetia
Crazy Jones
Sastopher

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
kouryu....

I was just rallying for my favorite peach kid. i mean do you think i can or have the power to forbid people to pick their own personal favorite? :laugh: sastropher my asss. and obviously wife hasn't been around as of late or as on the scene much, i mean we got noobs who only know cort, xif, and dark pch as peach players :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom