• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite newcomer

K-Dog244

Smash Cadet
I am taking a poll on people's favorite newcomers, so please tell me your favorite newcomer. Obvesly mine is Pokemon Trainer, also Sonic and Snake. So please tell me your favorite newcomer. :)

Osi

Smash Ace
For me it would have to be Dedede easily. He has a unique style being a floaty yet heavy character that is so big. He also has a lot of little things like his down taunt and crouch that add to his characterization. I think he was a pretty good addition to smash.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
MK hands down. Although I dun play him I loved him in the Kiby series and the fact that all three of the kirby chars are pretty high make me smile. :D

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Wario. The waft is too epic. I just hate the fact he got screwed over with the grab release BS =/

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Wario, Sonic, and Lucas in no particular order except that Wario is number one. PT would be one of my favorites too if it wasn't for the stupid forced switching and stamina mechanics.

RayOxide

Smash Cadet
Who doesnt like ZSS? ;)
lmao.

My favourite newcomer so far would be toon link, even though he's pretty much a clone of link, he still is awesome.
Other than him, Wolf. Rawr.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Sonic was always wanted in smash and he finally is. So I gotta go for sonic also coz of his awesum side taunt...

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
R.O.B. for the sake of "I knew they'd go there..."
King Dedede and Diddy Kong for the sake of "why the **** WEREN'T they in Melee?!"
Snake for the sake of "rocking the Smash community foundations"
Sonic for the sake of "making geeks and gamers' dreams come true"

But for me personally:

Pit, Lucario, and Wolf.

Top Bottom