• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Final Smashes

Mr_Hippie101

Smash Rookie
Sorry if there has already been a thread for this. . .

I was wonderin' what your guys fav. FSes are. And what ones you don't like so much.

My personal favorites are Ikes and Kirby's. Ike's because it looks friken awesome (not to mention KOs them) and Kirby's because it's fun to take evrything on a stage and dump it into a big cooking pot (and when I say everything I mean everything. . .including Lucas's PK Thunder)

My least favorite: ROBs, or has me and my friends have dubbed it: The Laser of Minor Inconvenience. . .

So what's your view of the characters FSes?

D13

Smash Ace
I whistled for a smash ball and when it came near
I broke it with a bair and all the noobs shed a tear
If anything I can say this final smash is the ****
And I thought 'eat this you qq'ers LOL CRITICAL HIT'
Marth's final smash is loltastic. I love it.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Okay so heres what i think,
Peach- Really annoying and doesnt kill anyone EVER!
Mario+PokemonTrainer- Pretty much the same if it gets a hit then its good. PT is better tho.
Samus- HIS SS SUCKS.
MetaKnight- Its good if you can actually get infront of somone.
Kirby- Sucks i can almost always get away from this SS.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Im thinking Ike is the one that shoots acrost the screen and if thats his FS lol i always jump and he dies its too funny. That FS sucks.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, looking at it from a fanboy/nostalgia point of view, Diddy's.

In terms of sheer awesome, Ganon or Falcons.

Least Favorite(s) - PK Startstorm (Lucas) Bah, it's so annoying, and Super Sonic (This doesnt need explaining.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Okay well Lucas's FS is not annoying its really good in my oppinion. You should main Pokemon Trainer but only if your good enouth because hes really good if you can handle it.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Okay well Lucas's FS is not annoying its really good in my oppinion. You should main Pokemon Trainer but only if your good enouth because hes really good if you can handle it.

Youre talking to me, right?

Well, I main Diddy and Lucas, so I understand that his FS is good, it's just, after having it used against me 5 times in one match today, I am now irritated by it, because in most cases, it's hard to avoid.

And I'm a big pokemon fan. I tried to main PT, but turns out I'm not too great as PT.

(My sig needs to be changed, I have a Diddy sig in progress)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Mario+PokemonTrainer- Pretty much the same if it gets a hit then its good. PT is better tho.
Samus- HIS SS SUCKS.
Are you kidding?

Peach's FS CAN kill, you have to use it in the right time (plus you make a little extra damage for that kill)...I'm not saying this because I'm a Peach mainer but because it's true xD

Same goes for Samus and Meta Knight. It's just a matter of positioning well.

I'd say that Lucario is the one I dislike...you can avoid it so easily.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Samus- HIS SS SUCKS.
What does SS stand for?

You do know that Samus is a woman, right? And quite the woman she is, if I might add...

AlexX

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon's wins out for me. As awesome as the final smashes of my mains are, I just can't say no to a cinematic final smash that both looks awesome and kills easily.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Captain Falcon's wins out for me. As awesome as the final smashes of my mains are, I just can't say no to a cinematic final smash that both looks awesome and kills easily.
Oh man, I barely see C. Falcon's FS because I and none of my friends choose him, but I really like it!

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
super sonic is the best final smash ever both stat wise and cool wise i also think it rocks because it's the only one that i actually remember being a big part of a series (seriously triforce slash? cool, but which zelda game was that from? that's what i thought)

mzink*

Smash Ace
i like links, duno y i just think its pretty cool. the most annoying to me is probably snakes

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
In terms of sheer lulziness, King Dedede's is my favorite because he dances around like an idiot and epic music plays. It's also one of the more ineffectual final smashes as far as launching people goes.

Other favorites of mine are Mr. Game and Watch's, Luigi's (acid trip for the win), and Sonic's.

For the record though, I actually dislike playing with final smash's in general. :/

LightningKimba

Smash Cadet
My favorite's probably the Blue Falcon. I just LOVE the cinematic where he runs into the oppenents! My least favorite is probably Peach Blossom. I acually died from not knowing where I was when the screen turned to her.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
C'mon, BLUE FALLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN, I think you guessed that I like Captain Falcons Final Smash
I also like Pokemon Trainers and Samus's Final Smash, Big Laser-TYPE thing FTW

boss8

Smash Hero
na that best one is wario.....infinite arieal moves.........can chase u down fast azz hell....and if ran over by the motorcycle going 1000 MPH!!! u will die yea it's wariook i made a list best to worst...

marth-auto death sword...once hit your dead.....
sonic-(super sonic) pretty much fatal if u touch him...pretty hard to avoid when he is flyin around at top speed.
Ike-if you over 40% and u get this your dead....sry
link/toonlink-same as ike once your in the trizone your screwed!!
zelda/shiek-light arrow-striking everyone in there paths hit with this there is a slight chance of survival..
Ganondorf-RUNAWAY...if your near him when he hits this your dead...
Bowser-Giga bowser...enough said!!
kirby-pretty hard to ignore when your in the pot over 60% your dead...
metaknigt-caught under the cape at 40% u die!!!...also can hit other people in range!!
deedeedee-launches heavy army of woddledees....be careful!!
snake-take aim!!!.....pretty or fairly easy to dodge..
lucas/ness-AHHHHH!!!! PK storm fairly easy to dodge towards the end the stars get stronger and more come!!!
fox/falco/wolf-***** landmasters!!! ugh i hate this pretty much an auto kill..
samus/zamus-pretty much mega blast!!!!...and super suit...GAME!!

mario-ugh easy to DI out of u should have no prob.
luigi-unless something really random happens u can get out of this :(
peach-puts u to sleep no biggie
GaW-a giant octopus....run or die!!!
lucario-don't stay in the mine of fire durin this once caught u may die!!!

capt falcon-call the blue falcon....and run your opponent over at neckbreaking speeds....
donkeykong-ehh nothing special beats a drum....don't get caught in the waves....
diddykong-AHHHH!!! run or die
yoshi-fairly easy to avoid just don't get chanined..
pikachu...-not that great...not alot of damage but fast as hell....
PT-u can fairly stay in the air and avoid the attacks.
Pit-calls an army easy to dodge
Rob-can't really kill at high percentages...once he gets u stuck u are screwed....

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Bowser's Final Smash hands down is the best, but Samus's, and Ganon's ain't so bad, the most annoying one I gotta say is Peach's

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
na that best one is wario.....infinite arieal moves.........can chase u down fast azz hell....and if ran over by the motorcycle going 1000 MPH!!! u will die yea it's wariook i made a list best to worst...

marth-auto death sword...once hit your dead.....
sonic-(super sonic) pretty much fatal if u touch him...pretty hard to avoid when he is flyin around at top speed.
pikachu...-not that great...not alot of damage but fast as hell....
PT-u can fairly stay in the air and avoid the attacks.
Pit-calls an army easy to dodge
Rob-can't really kill at high percentages...once he gets u stuck u are screwed....
TL; DR;IL;NN (Too long, didn't read, illegible, nothing new.)

Favorite: Luigi. Not only is it incredibly annoying, but it's crazy funny for Luigi to break out into a dance and start making everyone do stupid stuff.
In terms of effectiveness, Ike FTW.

Time2Brawl

Smash Cadet
Online against anyone with 3 others, G&W's is brutal.
1v1, Sonic has the best (based on experience).

Ganondorf has a very funny one. Once, when a friend and I were playing as random character, I managed to finally get the ball and get next to him, when he exploded into a giant boar-like monster and we both jumped. Pretty suprising. :laugh:

Top Bottom