• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Final Smashes

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Favorites- Capt. Falcon, Sonic, Luigi, and Snake.
There aren't really any I don't like, but if I had to pick a least favorite, I'd go with R.O.B's.

navillus

Smash Apprentice
Its all about the Zero-Laser. Come on people the joy of getting a fully charged shot off in someone's face multiplied by a thousand. and it can kill three in one ftw.

Zelda/Sheik is also BA

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Wario's FS is my fave. It's actually pretty funny seeing him run around like he's on Red Bull.

Marth's a close second. One shot and it's over.

Jigglypuff's third for me. It's actually pretty funny (and painful) when used on a stage with walls, especially Shadow Moses Island.

Wolf's comes in fourth. It's the best Landmaster out of the three in Brawl.

And finally, Captain Falcon. Awesome in all aspects.

Pikachu's Final Smash is my least favorite because it's so hard to control for me.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
LAAAAAAANDMASTER!!! I prefer Wolf's more since he's one of my mains, and it makes it easier to make opponents get to the top of the stage.
and
Jigglypuff's just because of the Bridge of Eldin glitch.

Top Bottom