• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Anime?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Here's the trailer for Seirei no Moribito. Watch it and be impressed.

I've only been able to find one episode to download so far, right here. They'll probably have more as they come out.

It's made by some of the same people who worked on the Ghost in the Shell series, as well as some of the people who did anime like Blood+ and Le Chevalier d'Eon.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
the trailer looks alright mediocre. i was actually impressed with the battling and such. i like animes like this. it kinda looks like .hack//sign fighting but im hoping a better storyline. and i hope theres cool intense epic scenes

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I like Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C and the new movie Solid Sate Society. There a LOT more series I like but I'm more into the anime series that are intelligent and kind of futuristic.

Someone out there know of others like that.
I thought Springan had that feel to it so i recommend it.

Here's the trailer for Seirei no Moribito. Watch it and be impressed.

I've only been able to find one episode to download so far, right here. They'll probably have more as they come out.

It's made by some of the same people who worked on the Ghost in the Shell series, as well as some of the people who did anime like Blood+ and Le Chevalier d'Eon.

wow i like how thats looking and the fact that its IG makes it cooler, gonna have to check this out. after i watch gurren lagann <3 Gainax yay!

Aken Sol

Smash Cadet
Aken Sol has wandered across the universe but it s
Like many others that posted here, too many to choose from.

Action: Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Trigun, Samurai X, Tenjou Tenge, Basilisk, Naruto, Fate Stay Night ( I know, lots of guns and swords)
Drama: Nana, Fruits Basket, Paradise Kiss, Tale of Saiunkoku
Comedy: School Rumble, Chobits, Ping Pong Club, GTO, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ouran High School Host Club
Sh** that will F*** with your head: FLCL, Death Note, xxxHolic, (and of course) Neon Genesis

I know, anime ***** right?

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Want Naruto And Bleach!

:bigthumbuIf anyone is dying for anime, just go to crunchyroll.com to watch all naruto, bleach, and naruto shippuden episodes in japanese with english subtitles. the website has a lot of other anime but u can't watch it cause its lisenced or something like that!

brawlpro

Smash Master
:laugh:No dude, every thing on tv-links.com is always dead. not a single thing that i tried to watch ever started. i cliked on multiple shows and movies and after i clicked, the screen where the show was supposed to appear stayed black and nothing ever came up man, even after 10 minutes. tv-links is one of those websites that r 2 good to be true. PEACE

brawlpro

Smash Master
:confused:How did u watch dmc on tv links? do they have a dmc movie or somethin? either way it sucks for me cause tv links just doesn't wanna work on my internet. i seriously don't know why, i mean i have dsl from at&t, and i just got this labtop about two weeks ago. oh well:ohwell:. But i still prefer crunchyroll.com for naruto and stuff like dat! cause it works!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
My favorite is Inuyasha. I wish she would finish it.

I also like FMA. And I've seen a little Bleach too, it isn't bad.

But Inuyasha is my fav by far. A good mix of drama and action. Plus you get two a night on Adult Swim.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
My favorite is Inuyasha. I wish she would finish it.

I also like FMA. And I've seen a little Bleach too, it isn't bad.

But Inuyasha is my fav by far. A good mix of drama and action. Plus you get two a night on Adult Swim.
FMA was pretty good, I gave it about an 8/10. I didn't walk away from FMA with any great message, or any memerable moments even. To be completely honest, I've forgotten how it ends. The one thing I did walk away from FMA with was a favorite character, Izumi.

I have a friend who loves Bleach, and Inuyasha I never got involved in. I don't think that on-going series' are that incredible, I know because, I got sucked into Naruto, and I've watched every episode.

My favorite anime for all eternity has been and always will be Neon Genesis Evangelion. Then there was Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, Death Note, and Gankutsuou. I've watched many more, but those are all my personal favorites

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
Death Note
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Honey & Clover
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo

Enough said.

(And Prince of Tennis but that was only okay, but the anime titles above are 100X better.)

twins506

Smash Rookie
favorites include champloo, death note, bebop and dead leaves. right now i am watching on going series like bleach and shippuden. I just wish bleach would get out of these little filler eps and that naruto was showing every week and not every other week.

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
Lol my fav anime is YuYuHakusho, so many other animes have based things off it cause it had all the elements of a perfect anime IMO, I wish it was longer but I suppose in the end it ended for the best.

courte

Smash Lord
im not going to comment on that but i will say this

1st chairman from genshiken one would totally be the scariest fighter in the past week lol also the teacher kuzuki from fate stay night pwns so im sad when they refer to his fighting style as :Snake: so lame...

favorite series is a three way Trigun/C.B./Rurouni Kenshin

antimatter

Smash Lord
i liked naruto until that idiot creator made you-know-who evil and was willing to kill their former comrades.

courte

Smash Lord
ah naruto --about time they started working on the ninja world's structure...in the beginning i was kinda pissed that everyone had like one technique and that was their thing, so i admired kakashi and sympathized with orochimaru

and as for sasuke becoming evil, i can see that it's made to mirror the earlier events of the lives of the 3 sennin... kinda lame in a way but it gets the job done

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Full Metal Alchemist, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Rozen Maiden, dbz, Dokoro-chan, lucky star...umm I don't think I'm forgetting any :3

lol They're all my favs! I can't just choose one :)

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
I will never love an anime more than I love Pani Poni Dash!. That and The Diary of Tortov Roddle were the only animes I've ever felt like it was worth torrenting.

courte

Smash Lord
Astro Boy Please Help!

I just don't understand

astroboy's hair--is it 3 spikes or one straight up on one side and one straight out on the other... it's so difficult to see because you never see him from a straight front perspective/profile

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Gundam. wing or 00, but im still waiting to see how 00 turns out. i dont want it to end up like seed where it was just talking the whole time...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm watching (and really enjoying) Ergo Proxy at the moment as you can see by the pic I drew in my sig.

Top Bottom