• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

favorite and least favorite football team

Gumball Man

Smash Rookie
what is your fav football team. for me i have to say the best is the ravens and the one i dont like is the houston texans.

~Toss~

Smash Rookie
Fav: Steelers!!!

least: Raiders they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! their best is Randy Moss and he still sucks

Peeze

Smash Master
~Toss~ Randy moss does not suck. We(minnesota) made moss what he is. Aaron Brooks and the non existant offense of the raiders destroyed him.
FierceFox: I like the rams too and that was a sh ttiy loss. That pissed me off cause Minnesota plays them Sunday, and if we lose by a field goal...

Sporkman

Smash Ace
My favourites have to be: Rangers, St. Mirren, Manchester United and probably Newcastle.
And my most hated are: Celtic and Liverpool and i mean properly hate. Although I do like Dirk Kuyt and Pepe Reina.

Ohh you mean teched up rugby! with your half time shows, crowd orders and ******** music. There isn't as much passion in your sports, not that I dislike American Football. Infact I'm probably one of the only people over here who knows the rules. Pastry poor at playing it though, my AMERICAN football (we had the name first!*) favourites are: Cincinnati Bengals and Jacksonville Jags. Quite like the Bucs and Redskins too. Don't really have a least favourite, i think i did once when i played Madden NFL but i cant remember. Was possibly the New England Patriots but don't take me up on that.

*No citation.

~Toss~

Smash Rookie
~Toss~ Randy moss does not suck. We(minnesota) made moss what he is. Aaron Brooks and the non existant offense of the raiders destroyed him.
FierceFox: I like the rams too and that was a sh ttiy loss. That pissed me off cause Minnesota plays them Sunday, and if we lose by a field goal...
well he dosnt stink but he plays for a bad team

Peeze

Smash Master
Yeah, and as a result his stats are going down. But can you blame him though, look at what's happening to Edgerrin James in Arizona.

RainOfDarkness

Smash Journeyman
yeah that's true.. i was thought moss was going to be traded to the Pats but since the deadline is up, guess that cant happen this yr anyway. i was so happy that Arizona was winning at halftime against the bears that i went to sleep, thinkin that they were going to win...ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY LOSE BECAUSE OF FUMBLES AND A BAD SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY.... that hurtsss... o yeah just another shout out...BRONCOS ALL DAY!!!!

~Toss~

Smash Rookie
I cant believe the cardinals lost too. The cardinals gave the game away by letting the Bears return fumbles, interceptions, and kicks/punts. It was a GREAT game if you saw it:) WOW

Peeze

Smash Master
I wanted the bears to lose, cause now it'll be hard for my team ((3-2) minnesota vikings to catch up to them in the division race now. They cheated us out of a game too. We were winning and our rb fumbled at our own 20 and they beat us by a field goal :urg:

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
I absoloutely adore the Miami Dolphins and I dispise the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets, I hate both of them equally. I'm not too happy with Daunte Culpepper though, without having Randy Moss there for him to just throw the ball in the air and have caught. Joey Harrington is doing an acceptionable job, not too consistent but, I was happy with his performance against the Bears and the Chiefs. The Phins still have a fighting chance at 3-6 they are 3 games back of the division but, if they can buck up and finish great like they did last year they could get to the playoffs at 10-6 or 9-7 in the wildcard. The Vikings are going down this weekend! Oh and Peeze, they were not cheated, Chester Taylor just lost the ball, if they were cheated, the Bears would have paid off the refs or given Thomas Jones steroids.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Favorite team: St. Louis Rams
Least favorite team: New England Patriots

M. Primus

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah 3 in a row for the Dolphins! Go Jason Taylor!
I was there! I got to go to the Fins-Vikings game!

Yeah, I'm a huge Dolphins fan (my room is aqua and orange), and I hate, like Pustulio, the Jets. I also hate the Patriots. And the Bills. And the Bucs. And the Jags...

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
~Toss~ Randy moss does not suck.
Even though he's like, what, in the top 5 for most dropped passes? He's always *****ing and moaning about something, like how, "he can't play well around a team with no skill" or **** like that. I don't see why he just doesn't catch the ball and you know....help the team win? Aaron Brooks isn't that bad, especially when he has almost no time to pass.

Fav:Green Bay Packers(11 to break Marino's record for Favre)
Least Fav:Chicago Bears- Rex Grossman sucks, he throws way too many interceptions and needs to protect the ball more, he probably leads the league in fumbling.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I guess the Bears, since I'm from Chicago.

Can't stand the Patriots. Tom Brady's way too good. The Giants just snatched away another Super Bowl title and a perfect season.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Fav: Browns & Rams
Least: Patriots & Cowboys

Note: Any Boston team is a least favorite of mine. Except for the Celtics, really, but I'm sick of them taking all the championships.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Being in the land of Lincoln, my favorite is obviously the da Bears (Bear down *cookie for reference*). Obviously, being a Bears fan, I wouldn't be too fond of the Green Bay Packers, but I actually have a team that I favor less than them, the Detroit Lions. Not only division rivals, but their fanbase is quite odd (I can remember a game in 2006 where their fans would cheer against the Lions, a home game against the Bengals, which they went on to lose).

boy7190

Smash Rookie
Favorite: Seahawks - They are my local team. And the only good team Seattle has.

Least Favorite: Steelers - For obvious reasons... Well i guess the referees in Superbowl XL are my least favorite actually.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
My fave is Collingwood and least is Sydney Swans. Yeah we have our own football (shock horror)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I actually have a team that I favor less than them, the Detroit Lions. Not only division rivals, but their fanbase is quite odd (I can remember a game in 2006 where their fans would cheer against the Lions, a home game against the Bengals, which they went on to lose).
Being in the Detroit area, there is a simple reason for this. The fanbase is sick and tired of the abysmal product that is put on the field week in and week out. William Clay Ford, the owner and one of the worst in football at that, will unfortunately be there until he dies because of his family name. Matt Millen is infamous for being the lousy GM that he is. In fact, the game in which you were referring to was one in which the fanbase was at the height of the "Fire Millen" era. Of course, since then, everyone has seemed to realize that Millen will have support in the front office as long as Ford is there. The whole situation is just a mess, and now advertisements here in Detroit are asking us to "Believe in Now." Yes, with Jon Kitna as a franchise quarterback, a defensive coach in Rod Marinelli who still has yet to make the defense respectable, and just an organization who can never seem to get things right, even with a hot start at the beginning of the year, like last year...we're supposed to "Belive in Now."

TL;DR: Lions fans are indeed the worst fans in football, but it's because the hometown team is terribly, TERRIBLY flawed, starting in the front office.

As for me, since the Lions are such a mess...

Favorite: Indianapolis Colts - Peyton Manning is more or less my sports hero. Two years ago was pretty awesome, to say the least.

Least Favorite: ...To be honest, I like every team to some degree, actually. I guess if I had to pick one team though, it would be the Houston Texans. Much like the Lions, this club's been idling in futility for pretty much the duration of their existence in the National Football League.

Top Bottom