• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

favorite and least favorite football team

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Most Favorite: Houston Texans (used to be Dallas Cowboys and Houston Oilers)

Least Favorite: Green Bay Packers or Raiders since there like jerks

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Favourite Teams
1. Buccaneers- I like there flag
2. Green Bay- I like thier colors

Least Favourite Teams

I don't really know
Do you live in an area where there is no NFL franchise (Montana, Maine, Oregon, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Nevada, Arkansaw, Oklahoma, ext.), or does a teams visual appearance impact your favorite football team? I am a little perplexed.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Whoa, hold on there a second Tyfighter. Residents of Maine can easily call the Patriots their home team. Boston is only about 45 minutes south of the Maine/NH border, anyway.

And with that said, I love the Patriots. As a born and bred New Englander, the Pats are far and away my favorite team. Let's just not mention Super Bowl XLII ever again, okay? They played horribly and didn't deserve to win.

As far as least favorite goes, it's probably the Jets.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Favorite: Green Bay
Least Favorite: Minnesota

and for the record, I wish Brett well in New York, but it really was time for the Packers to move on

Top Bottom