• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia --- ENDGAME: Town Victory: The Dragon Slayer's Judgement

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
These Mafiosi suck:p

In all seriousness though, get well soon Jojalole Jojalole

And now I'll go back to the graveyard, hopefully.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Also get well soon, Jojalole Jojalole !

With that aside. . .

*points finger to head confidently*

Then in that case, only one other person was it. But the real question is. . .

*slams hands on table*

Which one of you was lying!

The truth is, you've always struck me as innocent in your communications. You played suspiciously, but you always sounded honest. So in that case. . .

HAH! What makes you so quick to call out other users all of a sudden?

Think about it. What did our other suspects do before they went down. They DEFLECTED! If you were innocent, you would be explaining yourself. But instead,

View attachment 137480

(do I look like I have Ace Attorney sprites on file?)

You decided to change the subject!

Now why oh why would you do that?
one of us was lying? about what?

if it's about being a miller then honestly we're both millers lol whenever one of us dies (me or uni) then the other starts showing up clean

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh since I never mentioned last day phase. The phase I died on I checked Coricus and she came up clean.

Also **** I forgot about Erurido
Stoopid has lied multiple times now. Erureido has been quiet, but that may not be enough.

And to be honest, I suspect Erureido may be our Bulletproof. During one of the other games, that player just AFK'd the whole time.

Guys. These two have said nothing for the entire game. I'll explain myself, but I still want those guys to provide stuff.

Heck, from Pokechu's chart.

This guy did nothing for the whole game.

If you guys really think of lynching me and it turns out the game will still go on, I'm betting he's a mafioso.
H Smirk.png

Funny, you're still saying a whole lot about other people and nothing about yourself.
one of us was lying? about what?

if it's about being a miller then honestly we're both millers lol whenever one of us dies (me or uni) then the other starts showing up clean
Uni never said anything about being a miller.

You said you two shared a character profile. Who is it?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Stoopid has lied multiple times now. Erureido has been quiet, but that may not be enough.

And to be honest, I suspect Erureido may be our Bulletproof. During one of the other games, that player just AFK'd the whole time.

View attachment 137481

Funny, you're still saying a whole lot about other people and nothing about yourself.

yeah im gonna be honest uni has been really secretive and sneaky, but I just like to out anything and everything lol

Our character is assassins. Literally our character picture is a group of assassins, one is Asoka. Uni and I have different abilities because we were once a Heroic Spirit but split off into different personalities with their own specializations IIRC.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yeah it says as a heroic spirit (not that we were once, my bad) each of our personalities split up, that's why we have different abilities

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Except Opossum was our bulletproof. Remember Day 2?

Alright, fine.

The Hundred-Faced Hassan, one of said bodies being called Asako.

We share the same identity, but not the same body.

Pokechu's specialty is surveillance, aka he's our Watcher. I made him keep an eye on praline for the night in case she would be targeted.

Since we share identities, I can also be informed of his results. So I'm going to ask one more question before going on.

Coricus Coricus Who did you use your ability on?

Alright, now that this is done, time for a confession. Everyone, meet your town Vig. I have an ability to kill at night, something I've never used until last night because I didn't have enough info to justify it.

I'll be honest, I did target NSG because he really stroke me as suspicious. He was very vague during the last day and that made really made me wary of him, so I did some talking and I ended up deciding to target him after learing from Z that he had a kill ability, assuming that he would be a Serial Killer with its kills set under certain conditions since there aren't a lot of people playing to begin with.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Except Opossum was our bulletproof. Remember Day 2?

Alright, fine.

The Hundred-Faced Hassan, one of said bodies being called Asako.

We share the same identity, but not the same body.

Pokechu's specialty is surveillance, aka he's our Watcher. I made him keep an eye on praline for the night in case she would be targeted.

Since we share identities, I can also be informed of his results. So I'm going to ask one more question before going on.

Coricus Coricus Who did you use your ability on?

Alright, now that this is done, time for a confession. Everyone, meet your town Vig. I have an ability to kill at night, something I've never used until last night because I didn't have enough info to justify it.

I'll be honest, I did target NSG because he really stroke me as suspicious. He was very vague during the last day and that made really made me wary of him, so I did some talking and I ended up deciding to target him after learing from Z that he had a kill ability, assuming that he would be a Serial Killer with its kills set under certain conditions since there aren't a lot of people playing to begin with.
. . .But only one person died tonight that wasn't Mafia. Wouldn't the Mafia and the Vig get a kill?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Whose ability did you use on praline?
My own basic ability. I never actually used Shiny last night because I ended the night last minute going with Praline's plan.

You basically managed to save both your and Pokechu's arses last night, by the way. I'd suggest doing as much as you can to prove yourself now.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My own basic ability. I never actually used Shiny last night because I ended the night last minute going with Praline's plan.

You basically managed to save both your and Pokechu's arses last night, by the way. I'd suggest doing as much as you can to prove yourself now.
Now I'm really curious, how? :laugh:

Or do you not feel comfy saying it?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Now I'm really curious, how? :laugh:

Or do you not feel comfy saying it?
I felt really bad about it, but the endgame Praline settled on was that one of you was lying, so NSG would kill you and someone that I have no idea on the identity of would tie you to Uni and kill them at the same time.

I joked the hell out of the truth prior to the results coming up, but then Uni killed your attempted killer anyway.

Still worth it to watch Praline having a "what the hell" reaction, LOL. But now both of you need to cover ground fast or your butts are grass.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I felt really bad about it, but the endgame Praline settled on was that one of you was lying, so NSG would kill you and someone that I have no idea on the identity of would tie you to Uni and kill them at the same time.

I joked the hell out of the truth prior to the results coming up, but then Uni killed your attempted killer anyway.

Still worth it to watch Praline having a "what the hell" reaction, LOL. But now both of you need to cover ground fast or your butts are grass.
wow I feel betrayed :laugh: oh well, that plan seems REALLY cool to be honest LOL

to be honest im all open to all questions, i've revealed basically everything already though, but fire away any questions if you have any

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
wow I feel betrayed :laugh: oh well, that plan seems REALLY cool to be honest LOL

to be honest im all open to all questions, i've revealed basically everything already though, but fire away any questions if you have any
Well, what does Zabaniya do? That has to be your Noble Phantasm since you both confirmed your character, but there's no in-game context for it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have two left. One is an alignment check and the other allows you to contact a dead player once. No use hiding those if I'm either lynched or killed, but the mayor's stays a secret.
Which one?

I'm trying to, dammit!

someone that I have no idea on the identity of would tie you to Uni and kill them at the same time.
Tie the two of us together...?

DAMMIT, ALL THE TIMES YOU MADE JOKES OF US AS LOVERS!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, what does Zabaniya do? That has to be your Noble Phantasm since you both confirmed your character, but there's no in-game context for it.
Zabaniya: Delusional Illusion is essentially the fact that we're one and the same, two different bodies of a single entity.

In other words, it says we're Masons.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Which one?

I'm trying to, dammit!

Tie the two of us together...?

DAMMIT, ALL THE TIMES YOU MADE JOKES OF US AS LOVERS!
I gave Praline the item that allows you to talk to dead players.

Shiny has the alignment check, I gave it to them the same time that I enthralled them.

. . .In retrospect, what would Praline even DO with the alignment item? That's already their ability LOL.

It also tells us of each other's night actions when used.
Does anyone else here have a Noble Phantasm that isn't a one-time only thing? It's entirely possible Uni and Poke have something unique, but I want to check for extra evidence to back it up further if it exists.

On a side note, I don't think I've seen a unicorn's fur bristle up like that before.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
just to clarify, zabaniya is more like a passive; it's not an active ability like oh I'm gonna watch praline or oh I'm gonna give this item to Shiny, Zabaniya just lets us be Masons.

To be honest I think we can see each other's actions because we share the same Role PM, not necessarily because of Zabaniya. Zabaniya is why we're Masons, which is why we can see each other's actions, if that makes any sense.

no reason to not say this imho so that's why I'm putting it out there

D

Deleted member

Despite him working for an alien species plotting the destruction of humanity, I hope Apollo gets better soon.

And, hey, I'm back. I thank Grail-kun for taking over while I was out.
Speaking of Grail-kun, he asked me to give out a Friendmaker to each one of you!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
not necessarily because of Zabaniya. Zabaniya is why we're Masons, which is why we can see each other's actions, if that makes any sense.
Look at the PM again. Zabaniya is specifically the reason we also share the same PM, so... yeah, it's also why we can see our actions.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Look at the PM again. Zabaniya is specifically the reason we also share the same PM, so... yeah, it's also why we can see our actions.
yeah but I feel like the way you worded it might have thrown some people off
It also tells us of each other's night actions when used.
We can't really "use" Zabaniya in the same sense you'd use a watching ability or any other active ability, you know? That's what I was trying to clarify :laugh:

On second look you're right though, we can see each other's actions because of our shared PM due to Zabaniya. I was just trying to clear up that it's not an active ability. Since reading that made me think it was LOL

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
yeah but I feel like the way you worded it might have thrown some people off

We can't really "use" Zabaniya in the same sense you'd use a watching ability or any other active ability, you know? That's what I was trying to clarify :laugh:

On second look you're right though, we can see each other's actions because of our shared PM due to Zabaniya. I was just trying to clear up that it's not an active ability. Since reading that made me think it was LOL
Alright, that's fair enough.

I'm so bad at explaining stuff...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Thanks for your kind words everyone, I really appreaciate it. Sorry for going out like this, but I couldn't keep up with everything. Good luck everyone!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Playing catchup.

------

Jojalole Jojalole Get well soon! Take all the time needed to recover.

------

Different topic:

Everyone forgets him because he never says anything.
I already stated the servant that I am (Siegfried), and people already figured out how someone could go through my weak point. What more information do you want?

Last edited:
Top Bottom