• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia --- ENDGAME: Town Victory: The Dragon Slayer's Judgement

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If Eru wasn't lying then I'd honestly laugh from misery

half the town would be taken out lol

D

Deleted member

unnamed (2).png

"Due to certain circumstances, I'll have to end the day a little bit earlier, please understand. And as such, the Town has reached a decusion to lynch Erureido, whose true identity was..."
Siegfried
Class: Saber

You are Siegfried, the Dragon-Blooded Knight and a Townie. As the second-best Dragon-slayer, you have been summoned here for a single(and very niche) purpose: slaying the Dragon Witch. With your sword, Balmung, at hand, you'll realise the people's wishes.

Skills:
-Dtagon Slayer A: You cannot be killed by the Dragon Witch. However, other Servants know your weak point and will target it, killing you should they attempt to do so.
-Disengage A: Getting Night killed will make you take your killer down with you. Should you be lynched, you'll take down with you all players who voted for you.
-Noble Phantasm: Balmung: Once per game, you may unleash your Noble Phantasm during Night and target one player with the [Balmung:User] command. If they have a Dragon trait, this will kill them instantly, bypassing any abilities that may be affecting them. Using this on a non-Dragon Servant will make you die without accomplishing anything, however.
-You come up as clean on an alignment check
Haha jk got 'em
Jeanne Alter
Class: Avenger

You are Jeanne Alter, the fallen maiden of France and a Mafioso. You seek revenge for the crimes humanity commited against you. You have no sympathy left for those who would stand for injustice and you have decided to side with the Umbral Star to attain your goals.

Skills:

-Avenger EX: Getting Night killed will make you take your killer down with you.
-Noble Phantasm: La Grondement Du Haine: Once during the game, you may sacrifice your own life to kill any and all players who target you during Night.
-Your connection to her tells you: Jeanne D'Arc is sided with the Town.
-You come up as suspicious on an alignment check
downloadfe18d5ad__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2fJalter_Ruler.png

"Ha! If you think any of you can kill me, then go right ahead, you're all powerless before me, I won't go down easily!"

unnamed (2).png

"You think yourself to be smart, but I got a trump card! Jeanne: unleash Noble Phantasm!"

"Lol sorry i dont want to die."

unnamed (2).png

"Jeanne!"

"Ha, I knew the fake me was such a fool. Can't even bring herself to end her own sad life."

Regend.png

"She may not, but I can."

"And who would you be?"

unnamed (2).png

"Kojiro!"

Regend.png

"I've been looking for you, Dragon Witch, it's time for you to face my sword's judgement."

"Ha... Ha ha... HAHAHAHAH! You? A puny Assassin thinks you could defeat me? You do not know your place, worm, I'll show you where you truly stand!"

Regend.png

"I am perfectly aware of where I stand, Witch, I believe it is you who should reconsider your position, because from my perspective, you are nothing but a wingless swallow."

"NANI--"

And as an ear-piercing noise could be heard, the Dragon Witch's blood was splattered across the room.

"H-how... How could I be defeated by A MERE ASSASSIN!?!? Ah... I'm tired, so very tired... I just... want to rest now..."

unnamed (2).png

"Is... Is this it? Did we do it? Did we beat the Umbral Star!?"

Regend.png

"To think they fell so quickly, they must not have been that powerful to begin with..."

unnamed (2).png

"I guess this is then, Chaldea has won! We did it! Heh... To think we actually managed to survive without any casualties..."

"Hey, I died, you know!"

"Damn you, mongrel, if I had actually bothered to fight you'd all be dead!"

ENDGAME REACHED
TOWN VICTORY

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Town and mafia are now tied 2-2. Always happy to see the mafia lose... assuming I'm not in it. Good work villagers!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So am I the only person to win 2 games?

If anything I’m the only person to reach the final day 3 times.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
While we're bragging about records, I'd like to point out that I am (the only one?) undefeated. :awesome:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So am I the only person to win 2 games?

If anything I’m the only person to reach the final day 3 times.
Yes, you are. You are also the only person to save yourself from death in every single one of those games.

Congratulations! We dub you the real Mafia Queen now!

@Shishœ invite time?

Nope. I won games 1 and 3.
:061:
Didn't you die in Swamp's game? Wasn't it because the mafia thought you were smart? :laugh:

And I guess my pick-up lines really did speed this up! You all are welcome :^)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yes, you are. You are also the only person to save yourself from death in every single one of those games.

Congratulations! We dub you the real Mafia Queen now!

Didn't you die in Swamp's game? Wasn't it because the mafia thought you were smart? :laugh:

And I guess my pick-up lines really did speed this up! You all are welcome :^)
I guess I can put that as my title now.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Well I’m the only person to make it to the end game in every mafia I played.

Saying that I’m probably gonna die immediately and not get revived next game.
If anything, as some weird coincidence, I'll get the reviver role next game and revive you, but have it turn out you were a traitor all along lol another betrayal!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Invite time.
I don't have premium so you can invite everyone to the (unused) graveyard

I'll post some thoughts and stuff later today(or tomorrow, for me)
How soon is "later"? I wanna see the top 10 best and worst plays!

If later is really late then just tell me what I messed up on LOL

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 137506
"Due to certain circumstances, I'll have to end the day a little bit earlier, please understand. And as such, the Town has reached a decusion to lynch Erureido, whose true identity was..."
Siegfried
Class: Saber

You are Siegfried, the Dragon-Blooded Knight and a Townie. As the second-best Dragon-slayer, you have been summoned here for a single(and very niche) purpose: slaying the Dragon Witch. With your sword, Balmung, at hand, you'll realise the people's wishes.

Skills:
-Dtagon Slayer A: You cannot be killed by the Dragon Witch. However, other Servants know your weak point and will target it, killing you should they attempt to do so.
-Disengage A: Getting Night killed will make you take your killer down with you. Should you be lynched, you'll take down with you all players who voted for you.
-Noble Phantasm: Balmung: Once per game, you may unleash your Noble Phantasm during Night and target one player with the [Balmung:User] command. If they have a Dragon trait, this will kill them instantly, bypassing any abilities that may be affecting them. Using this on a non-Dragon Servant will make you die without accomplishing anything, however.
-You come up as clean on an alignment check
Haha jk got 'em
Jeanne Alter
Class: Avenger

You are Jeanne Alter, the fallen maiden of France and a Mafioso. You seek revenge for the crimes humanity commited against you. You have no sympathy left for those who would stand for injustice and you have decided to side with the Umbral Star to attain your goals.

Skills:

-Avenger EX: Getting Night killed will make you take your killer down with you.
-Noble Phantasm: La Grondement Du Haine: Once during the game, you may sacrifice your own life to kill any and all players who target you during Night.
-Your connection to her tells you: Jeanne D'Arc is sided with the Town.
-You come up as suspicious on an alignment check
View attachment 137504
"Ha! If you think any of you can kill me, then go right ahead, you're all powerless before me, I won't go down easily!"

View attachment 137506
"You think yourself to be smart, but I got a trump card! Jeanne: unleash Noble Phantasm!"

"Lol sorry i dont want to die."

View attachment 137506
"Jeanne!"

View attachment 137504
"Ha, I knew the fake me was such a fool. Can't even bring herself to end her own sad life."

View attachment 137505
"She may not, but I can."

View attachment 137504
"And who would you be?"

View attachment 137506
"Kojiro!"

View attachment 137505
"I've been looking for you, Dragon Witch, it's time for you to face my sword's judgement."

View attachment 137504
"Ha... Ha ha... HAHAHAHAH! You? A puny Assassin thinks you could defeat me? You do not know your place, worm, I'll show you where you truly stand!"

View attachment 137505
"I am perfectly aware of where I stand, Witch, I believe it is you who should reconsider your position, because from my perspective, you are nothing but a wingless swallow."

View attachment 137504
"NANI--"

And as an ear-piercing noise could be heard, the Dragon Witch's blood was splattered across the room.

View attachment 137504
"H-how... How could I be defeated by A MERE ASSASSIN!?!? Ah... I'm tired, so very tired... I just... want to rest now..."

View attachment 137506
"Is... Is this it? Did we do it? Did we beat the Umbral Star!?"

View attachment 137505
"To think they fell so quickly, they must not have been that powerful to begin with..."

View attachment 137506
"I guess this is then, Chaldea has won! We did it! Heh... To think we actually managed to survive without any casualties..."

"Hey, I died, you know!"

"Damn you, mongrel, if I had actually bothered to fight you'd all be dead!"

ENDGAME REACHED
TOWN VICTORY
You actually made me going for a bit.
Fak u. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If anything, as some weird coincidence, I'll get the reviver role next game and revive you, but have it turn out you were a traitor all along lol another betrayal!
Atleast I made it up to you for the catastrophic end of Opo’s game.

Invites sent. Let me know if I missed anyone. Nice to know no one had me on ignore :p yes i'm still salty about the last mafai convo

If someone could invite a premium user (myself if need be) to the Mafia PM so that we can send invites to there too, that would be great.
:061:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
How the hell did we win with no Town deaths LOL

We're officially the luckiest squad of idiots alive.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Third party's not town, third party's just a really, really unfortunate casualty.

Like if you're part of the cast of a zombie apocalypse movie and suddenly Kenny from South Park comes out of nowhere and dies.

*EDIT* OHH GOLDIE WHY DID I THINK YOU MEANT NSG

*EDIT B* IT ONLY TOOK ME TEN SECONDS AFTER I POSTED TO FINALLY CATCH MY BUTTER BRAIN I SWEAR

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I TOLD YOU I'D AVENGE YOU, GOLDEN! :D

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well done town! We did it! Was pretty fun even if short. Everyone did well to smoke out the mafia!

Looking forward to the next game as always. So who's hosting next one?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well this was fun.

I look forward to the next one. It’s fun factor is gonna be OVER 9000!!!

Top Bottom