• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia --- ENDGAME: Town Victory: The Dragon Slayer's Judgement

D

Deleted member

In an age where Mobile Gacha run freely, the once-king of them all has been dethroned, but one human(?) will not allow that to happen, she'll do anything to rise once again! Even setting up a death game for marketing purposes.

"Alright, team reunion everyone! We need to talk about financials. We are losing way too many players to that damned Fire Emblem! We need to do something to get them back, so I devised a plan: we'll be making a big event."

"Oh, I see, Senpai, that sounds fun. So, like a collab event? I always like thos--"

"Mash, first off, no one even knows when we do collabs because they're all ****ing obscure so no one cares. Second: it'll be a little game some call "Mafia", others call it "Werewolf" but I don't trust those people. Third: don't call me "senpai". Anyways, the plan has three steps: first, I got this."

"Senpai, is that a gun? Are we going to shoot Servants?"

"Mash, for the love of god, listen to a word I say and stop calling me Senpai, it's really awkward. And it's not a gun, it's, uhm... something that'll help us get Servants more easily, its ammo is more easily available than those damned quartzes and its success rate is slightly better. Maybe that's why we are losing players."

"Master, where did you get such a thing? I have never heard of something like it..."

"What happened to Kojiro? There's something odd about him..."

"He was bound to the picture's background when summoned. Don't worry, he's used to it, happens more often than not. As for the not-gun, that's, uhm..."

*one week ago*

"HAND OVER THE DAMN GUN, HAND IT OVER AND NO ONE GETS HURT, YOU DAMN GENDER-NEUTRAL AND TINY AVATAR! YOU'RE RUINING THE CONSISTENCY OF THIS POST!"

"I already told you it's not a gun!"

"GIVE ME THE NOT-GUN OR I'M GONNA SEND CHROM HOME. THINK I'M BLUFFING? JUST ****ING TRY ME!"

55e6955e-79ca-4feb-be7e-5c23d9b4e022.png

"Do not give the Breidablik to her, Summoner! We cannot allow it to fall into enemy hands!"

"I've already lost a comrade, Chrom... I cannot allow myself to lose another. Here, just take it, but leave us alone!"

55e6955e-79ca-4feb-be7e-5c23d9b4e022.png

"Summoner, no!"

"WISE CHOICE, TINY HEAD!"

*back to present*

"I found it laying on the ground."

"I don't care enough to contest that."

"So, what's the rest of the plan, Senpai?"

"Mash, I swear to god... *ahem* Anyways, let's get the preparations done. I'll figure out how exactly this thing works and summon us some Servants. Mash, call the Umbral Star, I'm sure they'd love to play as Mafia. Kojiro, go save France while you're at it, but come back before we start, I'll need an executioner."

"On it."

"The Umbral Star? I think I've heard of it before but I can't remember exactly what it was about, I'll have to look it up in Chaldea's records."

"Ok team, we're gonna do this, we're gonna kill a bunch of people but believe me when I say that'll help us get our relevance back. Worst case scenario, we all die, so it's not that bad. Now get going!"

Da Rules:
  • Each phase lasts 24 hours, starting and ending at 0:00/12 AM on UTC-3.
  • No quoting stuff in your role PM. Anything in the main thread is fair game though.
  • NO SCREENSHOTS AT ALL.
  • Posting in the main thread is only allowed during Day and Tiebreaker phases. Reactions to Day results are allowed only up to 30 minutes after they're out.
  • Votes and unvotes must be bolded. Like this Vote: Mash. Unbolded votes will not count. To change your vote, please unvote first.
  • Ties result in a 30-minute Tiebreaker phase immediately after Day phase ends. Players who did not vote for the tied players may cast their vote during this. Another tie results in both users getting lynched.
  • The same applies to Role actions. All actions must be sent in your role PM bolded and if you wish to change them or your target, simply add an "un-" prefix to it.
  • Unless specified otherwise, each user may only perform one action per Night.
  • Further clarification of your abilities may be asked in your Role PM.
  • PM talking between other users is only allowed during Night phase.
  • Mafia can talk whenever they want because they're bullies who don't like rules.
  • Shishœ and Swampasaur must be invited to all PMs
  • Group PMs are limited to 3 players at most.
  • Ghosts don't talk or like things. Once you die, stop posting in the main thread. You're allowed one last post as long as it doesn't reveal anything.
  • Anyone who implies or tries to imply roles are anything but randomized shall be smacked on the head.
  • Mash is not allowed to call Gudako "Senpai".
  • Host is restricted to ****posting only on each phase's results.
  • Swampasaur has agreed to take full responsibility for any host errors.
  • Host may have forgotten an important rule because they're dumb dumb, if so, please notify me.

With that said, much like with Opossum's Mafia game, you do not need to be familiar with the source material to play this game. There's a whole bunch of flavor in each Role but they're just that: flavor. Anything regarding your abilities will be clear.
Though I'll leave some info here that may or may not show up in flavor for context. For any more information, you may ask it on your Role PM or consult the Type-Moon or Fate/Grand Order Wikias.
A Heroic Spirit is someone who has had their data stored in the Greater Grail(big omnipresent thingy) to be used as protectors of threats to the Earth or summoned in Grail Wars.
A Servant is how these "revived" heroes are called. They usually have a Master in Grail Wars who act as their partners, giving them Mana so they can use their skills and such. Masters are granted 3 Command Seals that can give any order to their Servant, hence their names, but will break the contract between them if all are used.
A Grail War is fought because it can grant any wish to the winning Master and their Servant.

Servants have many skills that basically act as RPG skills, even parameters are just RPG stats.
A Noble Phantasm is the most powerful skill a Servant possesses in their arsenal. Requiring them to call out their True Name to activate(and thus, revealing the Servant's True Name, aka their true identity). Basically, it's their trump card. They're usually what the Hero is most known for, ranging from actual items they possessed, deeds they performed in life or anecdotes from their tales.

Usually, in a Grail War, only 7 Servants of each main class are summoned, classified by their feats as Heroes(or anti-heroes, in some cases) and referred to by these class names to hide their true identities and strengths and weaknesses. The 7 main classes are:
-Saber(sword wielders)
-Lancer(lance wielders)
-Archer(ranged fighters, anything that shoots counts)
-Rider(known for their mounting capabilities)
-Caster(highly skilled mages)
-Assassin(assassins who managed to keep their true identities hidden from history)
-Berserker(warriors who have gone berserk in battle at least once in their lives)

There are also Extra classes that are special cases and rare compared to the normal ones:
-Ruler(saints with no desire for the Grail, act as overseers in the war for the Grail)
-Avenger(anti-heroes devoted to revenge or destruction, considered a forbidden class due to their nature)
-Moon Cancer(unique class to BB and unknown if it can apply to anyone else)
-Alter Ego(composite "High Servants" created from the data of multiple goddesses)
-Foreigner(spirits who draw their power from outside the sphere of human consciousness)

comic_05~2.png

And now, sign ups:
1-ShinyLegendary
2-Praline
3-Opossum
4-Pokechu
5-NonSpecificGuy
6-The Stoopid Unikorn
7-Z25
8-Erureido
9-WhiteEaglePL
10-Apollo Justice
11-Golden Yuiitusin
12-Coricus
13-Aussie The Shinobi
14-Yomi's Biggest Fan

Spectators:
-Zeb
-AmericanDJ
-Redfeatherraven

Now, to tag the group members.
Opossum Opossum NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy @--- A Distant Demon A Distant Demon AmericanDJ AmericanDJ @Apollo Justice Aurane Aurane DarkAuraful DarkAuraful @GoldenYuiitusin @Holder of the Heel @Kirby Dragons @N3ON Pokechu Pokechu praline praline @Prince Alucard @RamOne @redfeatherraven @ShinyLegendary The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Wolfie557 Wolfie557 Z25 Z25

*The events of this game are not canon to the FEH Mafia game series

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Sign me up! Looks exciting!
Of course you would add Fire Emblem in that comic you weeb. :troll:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A+ flavor

Sign me up lol

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Yo Shish, thank you for an invitation for the Fate mafia, but I think I'm going to sit this one out.

Disappointing it may sound, I'm just not in the mood for Mafia.

D

Deleted member

Somebody invite N30N, she needs to get here.
Should I have a conversation to go ask her, mention it in the NintendoZone thread or do nothing?
:p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Count me the **** in, Gudako!

Also, Digi isn't always on Smashboards, so I took the liberty of giving him a link on Discord since your tag in NintenZone might not get through in time :p

Edit: He said he'd pass

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In an age where Mobile Gacha run freely, the once-king of them all has been dethroned, but one human(?) will not allow that to happen, she'll do anything to rise once again! Even setting up a death game for marketing purposes.

"Alright, team reunion everyone! We need to talk about financials. We are losing way too many players to that damned Fire Emblem! We need to do something to get them back, so I devised a plan: we'll be making a big event."

"Oh, I see, Senpai, that sounds fun. So, like a collab event? I always like thos--"

"Mash, first off, no one even knows when we do collabs because they're all ****ing obscure so no one cares. Second: it'll be a little game some call "Mafia", others call it "Werewolf" but I don't trust those people. Third: don't call me "senpai". Anyways, the plan has three steps: first, I got this."

"Senpai, is that a gun? Are we going to shoot Servants?"

"Mash, for the love of god, listen to a word I say and stop calling me Senpai, it's really awkward. And it's not a gun, it's, uhm... something that'll help us get Servants more easily, its ammo is more easily available than those damned quartzes and its success rate is slightly better. Maybe that's why we are losing players."

"Master, where did you get such a thing? I have never heard of something like it..."

"What happened to Kojiro? There's something odd about him..."

"He was bound to the picture's background when summoned. Don't worry, he's used to it, happens more often than not. As for the not-gun, that's, uhm..."

*one week ago*

"HAND OVER THE DAMN GUN, HAND IT OVER AND NO ONE GETS HURT, YOU DAMN GENDER-NEUTRAL AND TINY AVATAR! YOU'RE RUINING THE CONSISTENCY OF THIS POST!"

"I already told you it's not a gun!"

"GIVE ME THE NOT-GUN OR I'M GONNA SEND CHROM HOME. THINK I'M BLUFFING? JUST ****ING TRY ME!"

View attachment 136667
"Do not give the Breidablik to her, Summoner! We cannot allow it to fall into enemy hands!"

"I've already lost a comrade, Chrom... I cannot allow myself to lose another. Here, just take it, but leave us alone!"

View attachment 136667
"Summoner, no!"

"WISE CHOICE, TINY HEAD!"

*back to present*

"I found it laying on the ground."

"I don't care enough to contest that."

"So, what's the rest of the plan, Senpai?"

"Mash, I swear to god... *ahem* Anyways, let's get the preparations done. I'll figure out how exactly this thing works and summon us some Servants. Mash, call the Umbral Star, I'm sure they'd love to play as Mafia. Kojiro, go save France while you're at it, but come back before we start, I'll need an executioner."

"On it."

"The Umbral Star? I think I've heard of it before but I can't remember exactly what it was about, I'll have to look it up in Chaldea's records."

"Ok team, we're gonna do this, we're gonna kill a bunch of people but believe me when I say that'll help us get our relevance back. Worst case scenario, we all die, so it's not that bad. Now get going!"

Da Rules:
  • Each phase lasts 24 hours, starting and ending at 0:00/12 AM on UTC-3.
  • No quoting stuff in your role PM. Anything in the main thread is fair game though.
  • NO SCREENSHOTS AT ALL.
  • Posting in the main thread is only allowed during Day and Tiebreaker phases. Reactions to Day results are allowed only up to 30 minutes after they're out.
  • Votes and unvotes must be bolded. Like this Vote: Mash. Unbolded votes will not count. To change your vote, please unvote first.
  • Ties result in a 30-minute Tiebreaker phase immediately after Day phase ends. Players who did not vote for the tied players may cast their vote during this. Another tie results in both users getting lynched.
  • The same applies to Role actions. All actions must be sent in your role PM bolded and if you wish to change them or your target, simply add an "un-" prefix to it.
  • Unless specified otherwise, each user may only perform one action per Night.
  • Further clarification of your abilities may be asked in your Role PM.
  • PM talking between other users is only allowed during Night phase.
  • Mafia can talk whenever they want because they're bullies who don't like rules.
  • Shishœ and Swampasaur must be invited to all PMs
  • Group PMs are limited to 3 players at most.
  • Ghosts don't talk or like things. Once you die, stop posting in the main thread. You're allowed one last post as long as it doesn't reveal anything.
  • Anyone who implies or tries to imply roles are anything but randomized shall be smacked on the head.
  • Mash is not allowed to call Gudako "Senpai".
  • Host is restricted to ****posting only on each phase's results.
  • Swampasaur has agreed to take full responsibility for any host errors.
  • Host may have forgotten an important rule because they're dumb dumb, if so, please notify me.

With that said, much like with Opossum's Mafia game, you do not need to be familiar with the source material to play this game. There's a whole bunch of flavor in each Role but they're just that: flavor. Anything regarding your abilities will be clear.
Though I'll leave some info here that may or may not show up in flavor for context. For any more information, you may ask it on your Role PM or consult the Type-Moon or Fate/Grand Order Wikias.
A Heroic Spirit is someone who has had their data stored in the Greater Grail(big omnipresent thingy) to be used as protectors of threats to the Earth or summoned in Grail Wars.
A Servant is how these "revived" heroes are called. They usually have a Master in Grail Wars who act as their partners, giving them Mana so they can use their skills and such. Masters are granted 3 Command Seals that can give any order to their Servant, hence their names, but will break the contract between them if all are used.
A Grail War is fought because it can grant any wish to the winning Master and their Servant.

Servants have many skills that basically act as RPG skills, even parameters are just RPG stats.
A Noble Phantasm is the most powerful skill a Servant possesses in their arsenal. Requiring them to call out their True Name to activate(and thus, revealing the Servant's True Name, aka their true identity). Basically, it's their trump card. They're usually what the Hero is most known for, ranging from actual items they possessed, deeds they performed in life or anecdotes from their tales.

Usually, in a Grail War, only 7 Servants of each main class are summoned, classified by their feats as Heroes(or anti-heroes, in some cases) and referred to by these class names to hide their true identities and strengths and weaknesses. The 7 main classes are:
-Saber(sword wielders)
-Lancer(lance wielders)
-Archer(ranged fighters, anything that shoots counts)
-Rider(known for their mounting capabilities)
-Caster(highly skilled mages)
-Assassin(assassins who managed to keep their true identities hidden from history)
-Berserker(warriors who have gone berserk in battle at least once in their lives)

There are also Extra classes that are special cases and rare compared to the normal ones:
-Ruler(saints with no desire for the Grail, act as overseers in the war for the Grail)
-Avenger(anti-heroes devoted to revenge or destruction, considered a forbidden class due to their nature)
-Moon Cancer(unique class to BB and unknown if it can apply to anyone else)
-Alter Ego(composite "High Servants" created from the data of multiple goddesses)
-Foreigner(spirits who draw their power from outside the sphere of human consciousness)

And now, sign ups:
1-ShinyLegendary
2-Praline
3-Opossum
4-Pokechu
5-NonSpecific Guy
6-The Stoopid Unikorn
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

Spectators:
-Zeb

Now, to tag the group members.
Opossum Opossum NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy @--- A Distant Demon A Distant Demon AmericanDJ AmericanDJ @Apollo Justice Aurane Aurane DarkAuraful DarkAuraful @GoldenYuiitusin @Holder of the Heel @Kirby Dragons @N3ON Pokechu Pokechu praline praline @Prince Alucard @RamOne @redfeatherraven @ShinyLegendary The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Wolfie557 Wolfie557 Z25 Z25

*The events of this game are not canon to the FEH Mafia game series
-Because the mafia are bullies lmao

-Roles aren't randomized, try and smack me

signing up as ghost (spectator)

will try to watch one episode of Fate per phase :p
:061:
Just watch the thread, I'm sure its the same

I have never watched this at all so I'll be completely lost with characters.

D

Deleted member

I got to go do some work, so I will not be here for a while. Bye!
Will probably be back around ten pm eastern time.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This would be my first online mafia game, but I am interested in seeing how it goes, so fill free to add me for the time being.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Man, i seriously need to start watching the Fate series it looks lit and this games sounds amazing. No idea where to start though and I have so many animes to watch. I guess Fate then any or 2 any animes then another Fate again is a good idea.

Sign me up. I also just realised how..lenient..my rules were. Particularily for ghosts.
I like the second tiebreaker resulting in both getting lynched rule.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Gonna say it right now before the game begins so you guys can't do a "Oh! He's saying that because he's mafia" thing...

If I have a "hearing aids" moment again, please don't aim your weapons at me :laugh:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Gonna say it right now before the game begins so you guys can't do a "Oh! He's saying that because he's mafia" thing...

If I have a "hearing aids" moment again, please don't aim your weapons at me :laugh:
That might have been my favorite case of horrendously bad timing I've ever seen in a Mafia game. :p

D

Deleted member

Man, i seriously need to start watching the Fate series it looks lit and this games sounds amazing. No idea where to start though and I have so many animes to watch. I guess Fate then any or 2 any animes then another Fate again is a good idea.

Sign me up. I also just realised how..lenient..my rules were. Particularily for ghosts.
I like the second tiebreaker resulting in both getting lynched rule.
I'll always say start with Fate/Zero and then Fate/Stay Night: UBW, both by ufotable. And they're both on Netflix if you have that
That wasn't in the contract.

Hold on, gonna sue.
Nevermind, you're here.
And I have proof of it
I'm Swampasaur and I agree to be accountable for any and all host errors
It's as real as Erika's role PM

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
For real though.

I was gonna Vote for you every day til you died after that, Stoopid.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i'm gonna call it now, i'm gonna have this super op townie role but be really bad with it and get lynched day two

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If it was Holder he'd be lynched day one.

D

Deleted member

Remember my agreement.
If you need me to fill a role so the game can start, I'll do it. But I am not manually signing up until then.

D

Deleted member

Remember my agreement.
If you need me to fill a role so the game can start, I'll do it. But I am not manually signing up until then.
Only 15 roles are required per se(which is why there are 15 slots in the opening post), but there are some other roles that went through balancing that I'd like to include if possible. Though I'd like for you to play, I'd hope I don't get so few sign ups that it stays at 14 users for a long time.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I don't feel like I'll be active enough to participate fully, but I would like to sign up as a ghost/spectator if that would be possible.

D

Deleted member

Top Bottom