• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia --- ENDGAME: Town Victory: The Dragon Slayer's Judgement

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Have we tried the other social?

D

Deleted member

But do people die if they are killed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
But we can't forget, "Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right."

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
15 still wasn't all roles. There were 17
And hey, I could do with maybe 14 but 11 is too little for a Mafia game.
I hope you get atleast 14 but it’s probably in part with not many knowing about this Fate... anime?

D

Deleted member

I hope you get atleast 14 but it’s probably in part with not many knowing about this Fate... anime?
Best hope for now is to hope users come back from a break in the future. I mean, thread is gonna have to stay like this until I get more sign ups, nothing much I can do about it and the group has nothing else to do unless someone was willing to do a Mafia game with about 10 people only.

And it's an anime, a visual novel, a light novel, a manga, a game and probably something else I'm forgetting

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
All I know is, the town better win this game. And Shish better not make any errors. :p

D

Deleted member

Some people aren't even on break, like Holder.

They're just being butts and not wanting to participate unless it's a theme that they like. :V

They're just being butts and not wanting to participate unless it's a theme that they like. :V
Which is weird, because the first Mafia we did basically didnt even have a theme that tied everything together. We already know people can play without a theme to be attached to :X

No swamp, hunger games is not a sufficient theme to tie Sam the Eagle, Ash Ketchum, and Jack Sparrow together,
:061:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Which is weird, because the first Mafia we did basically didnt even have a theme that tied everything together. We already know people can play without a theme to be attached to :X

No swamp, hunger games is not a sufficient theme to tie Sam the Eagle, Ash Ketchum, and Jack Sparrow together,
:061:
That was the best entry in the series though.

Replacing Katniss with Jack Sparrow was brilliant.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

I know you miss me. I miss you too Goldie. ;) Just wait a little longer, we'll be together again soon.

D

Deleted member

I know you miss me. I miss you too Goldie. ;) Just wait a little longer, we'll be together again soon.
I'm only pointing out that it's kind of a **** move to actively choose not to play for no reason when it's within your power to help with the necessary player count.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm only pointing out that it's kind of a **** move to actively choose not to play for no reason when it's within your power to help with the necessary player count.
So I'm obligated to play and I'm a bad person if I don't and it can't be considered a break just because I'm not interested in playing?

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Holder has a point, no one's forced to play if they don't want.
These games are supposed to be fun, not some sort of obligation that you can't escape like modding or mobile gachas

D

Deleted member

So I'm obligated to play and I'm a bad person if I don't and it can't be considered a break just because I'm not interested in playing?
First of all, don't put words in my mouth.
I said it was a **** move, not that you were a bad person.

Second, it would be one thing if we had plenty of available people, but the fact of the matter is we simply don't. We're struggling to even get the minimum amount of players.
You aren't obligated to play like you and Shishoe seem to think I'm saying for whatever reason, but when your reason is simply "it isn't interesting" and not having to do with outside forces preventing activity or needing time to recuperate like others have stated, while being fully aware of that knowledge, that's kind of a **** move.

Especially when you find it appropriate to mock someone who willingly chose to help because it was within his power to do so despite having more reason to sit out than you. That deserves some criticism.

Whether you disagree or not, I'm calling it as I see it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think what Goldie is saying is that it's a **** move for someone to not join a mafia just because they don't like the theme even though they want to play.

And as Zeb brought up, the first mafia didn't even really have a theme, which kinda kills the whole "don't know the theme, so I'm out" reasoning. Oh, and can we talk about how obscure some of White's characters were in his mafia game? Really, having a theme we're unfamiliar with shouldn't be an excuse to drop out.

But Holder is still right; if someone doesn't want to or cannot play for other reasons, like personal life or wanting to take a break, they don't have to join.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Playing a game with a theme I don’t know is cool, cause it might get me into something else potentially.

..or give me a new waifu.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Playing a game with a theme I don’t know is cool, cause it might get me into something else potentially.

..or give me a new waifu.
That was the reason I blindly jumped into the anime one, actually.

Except I didn't get a waifu from it. Only chaos and host errors. :troll:

D

Deleted member

I can see where you're coming from, Golden, but I don't think someone even needs a reason if they don't want to play.
Yeah, it sucks to those that do want to play but worse than not playing at all is playing a game where players aren't having fun.

D

Deleted member

Ok, but if I were to advertise this group and this game on the Decisive Games subforum, where should I do it? I have never gone there so I have no idea how things work.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ok, but if I were to advertise this group and this game on the Decisive Games subforum, where should I do it? I have never gone there so I have no idea how things work.
Maybe just try the NintenZone again to be safe?

D

Deleted member

Maybe just try the NintenZone again to be safe?
I don't want to sound desperate. Wait, they're all gonna read this anyways so **** it
The way you say that makes me think I'll be skinned alive if I post on DG

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
First of all, don't put words in my mouth.
I said it was a **** move, not that you were a bad person.
Being a ****, being a bad person, it's too soon to play with semantics, Mafia hasn't even started yet Golden. :p

Especially when you find it appropriate to mock someone who willingly chose to help because it was within his power to do so despite having more reason to sit out than you. That deserves some criticism.
I didn't mock you. I just know that you are a tsundere when it comes to your desire of playing mafia. 'Twas me attempting to be playful, but I can see how you could perceive it as otherwise. It all goes back to what I tried to tell you in the RIP PM, what you perceive isn't necessarily what the perceived themselves perceive.

I definitely disagree though. To me it is a "**** move" to call out someone who isn't playing because you think their free time should be devoted to this particular game. But I can't be mad at you Golden. Embarrass

And as Zeb brought up, the first mafia didn't even really have a theme, which kinda kills the whole "don't know the theme, so I'm out" reasoning. Oh, and can we talk about how obscure some of White's characters were in his mafia game? Really, having a theme we're unfamiliar with shouldn't be an excuse to drop out.
I didn't play in either of those games... :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I definitely disagree though. To me it is a "**** move" to call out someone who isn't playing because you think their free time should be devoted to this particular game. But I can't be mad at you Golden. Embarrass

....why do I even bother saying anything at all if no one ever pays attention to what I'm actually saying....?

I can see where you're coming from, Golden, but I don't think someone even needs a reason if they don't want to play.
Yeah, it sucks to those that do want to play but worse than not playing at all is playing a game where players aren't having fun.
No, you really can't. But whatever. I'm done with the subject.

I've had like three different interpretations to what I've said that aren't even close to the point I was making, when the point should have been pretty damn clear....

Top Bottom