• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia --- ENDGAME: Town Victory: The Dragon Slayer's Judgement

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I... did not want to know that...

I think Opo voted Yomi, but that's not the point.
I was being metaphorical, LOL.

Although I think the crackers I ate this morning might have brought it close anyway.

I had Opo on my voted Yomi list and made yet another mistake tripping over myself, but like you said not the point.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Nah, the only reason I had concerns about you is because you didn't help vote out Yomi, which isn't the sturdiest evidence anyway since WhiteEaglePL did and Golden didn't. Opo just has it out for you personally LOL.
honestly I didn't think that Yomi would really be mafia for some reason LOL but I hadn't kept up with the thread as much as I should have that day so I probably missed something

i guess opo doesn't like my pickup lines :^(

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
honestly I didn't think that Yomi would really be mafia for some reason LOL but I hadn't kept up with the thread as much as I should have that day so I probably missed something

What you say is more like putdown lines.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Yomi was the only one out of the already dead Mafia to not contact me of their own accord and ask me invasive questions on at least one night, but they were also the worst liar out of all of them. And all of the mafia were bad liars so far.

The legit response to a callout is to cut your losses and dump all you know out in the open in order to save the town trouble even in the event that you do die. That's what I did, that's what Uni's doing. Incidentally, myself and Uni are also the most twitchy players LOL, which is why suspicion would land on either of us in the first place. Yomi did the opposite and crawled into a corner, that's how we all managed to pull them into the light.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yomi was the only one out of the already dead Mafia to not contact me of their own accord and ask me invasive questions on at least one night, but they were also the worst liar out of all of them. And all of the mafia were bad liars so far.

The legit response to a callout is to cut your losses and dump all you know out in the open in order to save the town trouble even in the event that you do die. That's what I did, that's what Uni's doing. Incidentally, myself and Uni are also the most twitchy players LOL, which is why suspicion would land on either of us in the first place. Yomi did the opposite and crawled into a corner, that's how we all managed to pull them into the light.
All I saw about Yomi was saying someone was a liar but without any reasoning why they were.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So here we go...

Okay guys. I'm gonna look through the Fates wiki and find something to use...

Uh, let's see here....

Okay. I'm gonna be this sexy mofo.

"Hi. I'm the replacement guy.

I'm sorry I'm not a chibi anime girl but I got results for you.

Oh boy, they don't let me do anything anymore so I'm excited I get to do this.

Ehem.

Oh.

They say first nights on the job are always the hardest.

It seems we've had a player ask to be host killed.

It seems the player is very sick IRL and needs to take a break for health reasons.

Let's give him a nice round of applause and give him our best wishes everyone!

Archimedes
Class: Caster

You are the genius inventor Archimedes, a Mafioso. Though you carried no ill will towards humanity in life, meeting the Umbral Star as a Servant has changed your outlook on it and you now seek its destruction. Your knowledge allows you to bend reality into your favor.

Skills:
-Technique Elucidation EX: once every other Night, you may roleblock an user with the [Roleblock:User] command.
-Territory Creation A: once per Night, you may target an user of your own alignment to prevent them from being targeted by most Night actions, including Night kills.
-As the Umbral Star's representative, every Night, you decide the killer and target of your faction's kill.
-Your deeds in life make you come up as clean on alignment checks.

We hope you get well soon @Apollo Justice

I hope he gets better soon.

Now for non hostkill things.

Uhuh...

Yeah...

Oh this night just got harder....

Looks like one other poor soul is dead.

Gilgamesh
Class: Archer

You are Gilgamesh, King of Heroes. You really couldn't care less about who wins the War, all you care about is for yourself. That doesn't mean these mongrels can't entertain you while they're killing each other. Though it seems some of your treasures have been "stolen" from your vault.
Your goal is to survive, regardless of what faction is victorious.

Skills:
-Golden Rule A: once every Night, you may bet on who will be lynched on the following Day phase. Guessing correctly will grant you a one-use bulletproof vest.
-Noble Phantasm: Gate of Babylon: should a player with a physical Noble Phantasm die, you'll add them to your collection and be able to use each of them one shot Night kill. Shooting weapons actually works!
-As the oldest bully in the history of humanity, you come up as suspicious on an alignment check.

Doesn't seem like the nicest guy though.

Hmm... I think that's everyone who got hurt. No one else seems to be missing.

Okay. Let's get on with the show!"

Here are your results.

Not tagging people because I figure if you care enough to play, you'll come on your own accord.
Oh

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
All I saw about Yomi was saying someone was a liar but without any reasoning why they were.
My brain's clearly not on all cylinders right now, but IIRC Yomi bounced around trying to accuse multiple players of being liars that had already clarified why they weren't.

White deflected like hell the next day, too.

And so we have the most noble and poetic dying words of all time.

"Oh." -NonSpecificGuy, ????-2018

(Hey, I went with your plan, Uni just has an uncanny self-preservation instinct LOL)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What you say is more like putdown lines.
No! They greatly enhance other people's days. :^)

So, because NSG was supposed to kill me, but Uni killed him... does that mean there's like a priority in terms of kills? Since I would have thought that we all would have died :laugh: But only NSG did.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No! They greatly enhance other people's days. :^)

So, because NSG was supposed to kill me, but Uni killed him... does that mean there's like a priority in terms of kills? Since I would have thought that we all would have died :laugh: But only NSG did.
Actually... NSG was gonna kill you both.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because someone was gonna link us together, right?

Still strange though, wouldn't all three of us have died?
Maybe the kills only register if you aren’t also gonna get killed.
Or maybe this time, we got the opposite of what happened to me last game? :troll:

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also why is it that in every game i've played i've been betrayed lol
Maybe the kills only register if you aren’t also gonna get killed.
hmm could be, but I think in the first game, Opo killed me but then was killed by Tri in the same night, yet we both went down.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
also why is it that in every game i've played i've been betrayed lol

hmm could be, but I think in the first game, Opo killed me but then was killed by Tri in the same night, yet we both went down.
Well you’re poor show of any game meant you had to die.

Also idk this is Shish’s game so he’d have to tell us.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Well you’re poor show of any game meant you had to die.

Also idk this is Shish’s game so he’d have to tell us.
in the first game i was killed by shiny telling opo i was the reviver

the second, we all know what happened lol definitely wasn't a poor show from me

third game, i goofed and my mafia mates bussed me iirc lol

now, i was part of a Kill Red 2.0 :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
in the first game i was killed by shiny telling opo i was the reviver

the second, we all know what happened lol definitely wasn't a poor show from me

third game, i goofed and my mafia mates bussed me iirc lol

now, i was part of a Kill Red 2.0 :laugh:
You should thank Uni then cause last phase I nearly broke my promise to make this game up for you.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I wonder what abilities Jeanne Alter has...
Hey, I got the wiki open, I'll get you the Phantasm name if nothing else.

"La Grondement Du Haine."

Uni, you're the Fate expert out of the non-showrunners, what would you guess it could do?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Think of it as a broken "bomb" where the person who attacked the Jalter dies, but not Jalter herself.

Only getting lynched (or should I say burnt at the stake since this is still Jeanne d'Arc? :troll:) could take him down.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Think of it as a broken "bomb" where the person who attacked the Jalter dies, but not Jalter herself.

Only getting lynched (or should I say burnt at the stake since this is still Jeanne d'Arc? :troll:) could take him down.
Well then it’s good if he gets killed now. lol

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Basically, it would work as a reflector.
Sounds like it'd backfire hard if you tried to assassinate them, LOL.

Also I'm looking up Archimedes and it turns out they're not a FGO character at all. No wonder White thought they could get away with their alibi, it actually was true for another Mafia.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sounds like it'd backfire hard if you tried to assassinate them, LOL.

Also I'm looking up Archimedes and it turns out they're not a FGO character at all. No wonder White thought they could get away with their alibi, it actually was true for another Mafia.
Yeah... the whole "he claims Chiron, a character who isn't in FGO" thing is pretty hilarious in hindsight :laugh:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah... the whole "he claims Chiron, a character who isn't in FGO" thing is pretty hilarious in hindsight :laugh:
And alignment guessing is well out the window at this point, too.

Chaotic Evil, Chaotic Evil, Chaotic Good, Lawful Good. Even if the wiki says Archimedes was corrupted by the thing that IIRC is the flavor text Greater Scope Villain of this mafia game.

I guess you figured the same thing at the start that I did that there was probably only one (well, two in your case) Evil alignment Townie. Turns out that the whole thing is just all over the place.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Chaotic Evil, Chaotic Evil, Chaotic Good, Lawful Good. Even if the wiki says Archimedes was corrupted by the thing that IIRC is the flavor text Greater Scope Villain of this mafia game.

I guess you figured the same thing at the start that I did that there was probably only one (well, two in your case) Evil alignment Townie. Turns out that the whole thing is just all over the place.
Archimedes is also the main antagonist of EXTELLA, to be fair.

Alignments tend to reflect on how these Servants were in life, not how they are in whatever work they're put in. That can make things confusing if you compare their actions with their alignment.

Like how in UBW, Gilgamesh is Chaotic Good but really, he was the biggest asshole of them all. Though the fact that he was third-party here makes me think he's more like his CCC self, where he just follows around as long as it amuses him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just incase if you hosts did not see, I unvoted Z25 to vote Erureido.

Making this chart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It's funny, when I first joined this thread, I was told that you didn't need to commit for long hours during a single day of mafia. Just "a few minutes to leave a vote" was okay. I thought, "Oh, considering how busy I can be during the day, it doesn't sound so bad." Now, turns out it's the opposite: it's a game where you need to stay active for a long while if you want to stand a chance; otherwise, people will think you are suspicious.

Playing Forum Mafia was a mistake...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's funny, when I first joined this thread, I was told that you didn't need to commit for long hours during a single day of mafia. Just "a few minutes to leave a vote" was okay. I thought, "Oh, considering how busy I can be during the day, it doesn't sound so bad." Now, turns out it's the opposite: it's a game where you need to stay active for a long while if you want to stand a chance; otherwise, people will think you are suspicious.

Playing Forum Mafia was a mistake...
Well, saying you could kill multiple people at once was the real red flag here lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Since this will probably be the last phase (because 5 or more mafiosos in a 14-people game seems like a lot), should I just drop my infos right here, right now?

Last edited:
Top Bottom